Anandi ke ghar mein hoga double dhamaka :P SBS segment - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by saba113

Sanchi has most screen space too😈cvs are obsessed with Sanchi😈Sanchi k liye sara logic nahi yaar This one is only logical thing in her any track🤣

😆 i meant this track sara logic 😆 anyways... Sa kabhi peecha nahi chodegi 😡

tfs .waiting for actual episode how it is actually shown .in news they dont show detail of any scene btw how vaidh ji able to detetect sugna pregancy through pulse only even sugna dont know she is pregnant for long time ,she was shocked when she come to know about pregancyEdited by surabhi01 - 9 years ago
Double dhamaka😲
That was the headlines for the SBS segment 😲kya?
PLEASE CVs PLEASE Reshoot the pregnancy revelation scene. PLEASE. Not like this please,. Wanted Anandi to tell Shiv first about the pregnancy :x Ughh what's with Ajee! Women can't you realize that you might be pregnant and take a pregnancy test & reveal it first to the father of your child ?!?! 😡 😭 Bad job Mrs Kottary and Mr Yadav Oh well, now I hope atleast we get a beautiful private Ansh scene after Shekhars leave the room
Originally posted by Anjali_

Double dhamaka😲
That was the headlines for the SBS segment 😲kya?
Yes 🤣 
Segment was a bigger dhamaka 😉😡😆
amol is not in sbs news may be amol come after doctor checkup and saying I want both and can woman bend to touch feet if she is pregnant , can a woman allow to be bend if she is pregnantEdited by surabhi01 - 9 years ago
Okay...now I get it why this scene even more unappealing...Gauri's 1st pregnancy was revealed in a similar way...she was in BH and doctors revealed the news to Singhs and poor Ajee...No no no...Its still time for this episode to air, PLEAEEE reshoot the pregnancy revelation scene... :/
Originally posted by -Palienigma-

PLEASE CVs PLEASE Reshoot the pregnancy revelation scene. PLEASE. Not like this please,. Wanted Anandi to tell Shiv first about the pregnancy :x Ughh what's with Ajee! Women can't you realize that you might be pregnant and take a pregnancy test & reveal it first to the father of your child ?!?! 😡 😭 Bad job Mrs Kottary and Mr Yadav Oh well, now I hope atleast we get a beautiful private Ansh scene after Shekhars leave the room
I agree with you
How come women in t.v serials can't detect that they are late...it would be funny if they show an AnSh pregnancy conceiving scene becoz normally it takes one month for woman to realize that she is probably pregnant becoz she is late
Originally posted by surabhi01

amol is not in sbs news may be amol come after doctor checkup and saying I want both and can woman bend to touch feet if she is pregnant , can a woman allow to be bend if she is pregnant

Amol must be in school

Way to ruin the most important moment in AnSh's life by adding family to it  this is super cheesy, filmy, and gay like what the hell...this news shudve been shared between AnSh n ONLY AnSh first and then the family members but damn these cvs 😡

anyways thanks for sharing😳 Shiv looks superrr happy with the news❤️