Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Urvashi's new blog: Shonali gifted girl on BB8

kls600 IF-Dazzler
kls600
kls600

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Sonali Raut... The Gifted' girl on Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss Tadka With... Bigg Boss Season-8 Bigg Boss 8 Sonali Raut Urvashi Dholakia
4 hrs ago Report Abuse
(3)
(3)
Sonali Raut... The Gifted' girl on Bigg Boss 8
Let's rewind back to the first week of Bigg Boss 8. Everyone was talking to each other, laughing their hearts out, trying to get to know each other... BUT then there was Sonali Raut...the odd one out.

We all saw her get eliminated in the first week and then she was GIFTED another chance to come back in the second week.

Her journey as I see it...

Sonali would barely make conversation with anyone, always kept to herself, and kept flicking her hair... basically, living in her La La Land... Initially my guess would've been as good as yours that she is snooty and arrogant but as days went by then I realised that it's just the way she is "Carefree"...

When I got to know that she came from a family of 4 sisters it was but obvious that she must have felt very out of place in the Bigg Boss House. I'm guessing that she must have been quite protected and pampered... I maybe wrong but I doubt it.

Sonali has a GIFTED mind of her own... She does whatever she feels like and whenever she feels like. She has no qualms in telling it like it is. For me she is like the "Madmast Haathi" who keeps walking around in the house without being bothered towards the surroundings. She has always been very content with herself.

She has clearly beaten all odds and has come out victorious for all the 15 weeks that she has been cooped up in that house. I'm saying victorious because even though people with more experiences of life and planned strategies have been shown the door this girl with all the immaturity if I may say so has managed to stay put! She is truly GIFTED!

Also to my surprise the girl who never had any kind of an equation with anybody apart from Sushant and Praneet finally was made Captain of the house with full votes... She again got GIFTED a pre birthday present. She couldn't have asked for anything more at least that's what her expression stated when she was declared the captain. It was Priceless.

For me she is one tough cookie who clearly can't be ignored. No mater whether we love her or hate her, but we surely can't and haven't ignored her... The girl who has been nominated for the entire season has it made it through to the week which was supposedly to be the finale week till we heard the news of the extension of the season during the rounds.

Also it's beginning to look like the extension isn't quite a rumour considering there are plenty contestants left in the house...and more will be pouring in.

Let's see if this GIFTED GIRL continues to move ahead till whenever the show goes on... Let's see if she gets bothered or starts bothering the so called new housemates who are going to be sent inside... Sonali, you go girl!!!

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveearn4vkhushiArshi_fanadRakhi1608rajvtaBorn2Pizzaedifiz100pravalnamsworldCaptiveFreedomdipali13TheSmurfsdivyasnWorldYatriSiddhi_sonia_koolkhan-MariaMars-GETGOINBeingBluntChingaari

Chingaari IF-Stunnerz
Chingaari
Chingaari

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:08am | IP Logged
good analysis
phi se urvashi ki bashing karenge kuch tweet wale log

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13TheRowdiest

CaptiveFreedom Goldie
CaptiveFreedom
CaptiveFreedom

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:26am | IP Logged
"She has always been very content with herself" That's what make her unique and lovable...being content with urself is a rare trait..

"she is one tough cookie who clearly can't be ignored" Star

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveenia24dipali13WorldYatrisonia_koolkhan

TheSmurfs IF-Dazzler
TheSmurfs
TheSmurfs

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:45am | IP Logged
I cant believe that these words are coming from Urvashi,, i am shocked,, Shocked she never seemed to like Sonali,,
but its better late than never though,,,

Way to go Sonali,,

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveepravaldipali13WorldYatrisonia_koolkhan

WorldYatri IF-Rockerz
WorldYatri
WorldYatri

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Wonderful article. I even tweeted her n she retweeted back Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pravaldipali13sonia_koolkhan

ankusanu IF-Stunnerz