Married ..or ..Yet?

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Hello Shastrians.Smile
We are very happy nowadays  coz AnuRaj are getting married. Big smile

But I am very confused because of 3 things:

1)In that video of after marriage Ishita (Anu) said it is half a marriage.Confused So I wonder how can a person have a half marriage. Either he/she is married or not.Ouch

2) Vijayendra(Rajat) tweeted:

Not married yet? Shocked

3) In last episode Rajat was stopped from filling Anu's maang with sindoor. So rituals aren't complete. But they sure did many of rituals. What say Panditji?Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shrividhyaDivineluster

_PrincessPooru_ IF-Sizzlerz
_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:36am | IP Logged
actually awida if we technically see it they are married because completing the saat pheras means commitment done for life but you know what i feel after anu is proven innocent she will distance himself from rajat because he did not trust her and rajat will also distance himself from anu because of feeling guilty but he will run behind anu saying that you are my wif because he will realize that anu's life is in danger because of lalit mishra(for him its safety purpose intented) and anu will run away from him saying i do not accept you as my husband, but rajat will always be behind her, so we just need to relax because in any possible circumstance we are gonna get intense anuraj

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothiramshrividhyaJoynessawidaDivineluster

Divineluster IF-Addictz
Divineluster
Divineluster

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:46am | IP Logged
yup marriage s bot completed i think...sindhoor?? mangalsutra?? wen rajat put mangalsutra on anu?? I dont remember Ermm
more over rajat not accepting dis marriage D'oh

I think anu will leave sareen house after she proved innocence Approve

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothiramshrividhyaawida

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Ya ur right!!! Jus want this track to end fast. I oli wish that after new year SS comes back to the old form with a lot of positives!!!! And anuraj scenes<3!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothiramawida

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poorva22

actually awida if we technically see it they are married because completing the saat pheras means commitment done for life but you know what i feel after anu is proven innocent she will distance himself from rajat because he did not trust her and rajat will also distance himself from anu because of feeling guilty but he will run behind anu saying that you are my wif because he will realize that anu's life is in danger because of lalit mishra(for him its safety purpose intented) and anu will run away from him saying i do not accept you as my husband, but rajat will always be behind her, so we just need to relax because in any possible circumstance we are gonna get intense anuraj

I hope your predictions come true. 

If Rajat distances himself from Anu I don't think this will be as he feels guilt..but I think that corrupt politician Lalit will threat her life. Coz as spoiler said. Kari will make doctor say that her life is in danger. So her father will try to punish Anu and her family or threat their lives. 

I hope Rajat realizes his mistake he comes after Anu. She did a lot for him . He has to feel really sorry for not trusting her.Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothiram

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Divya--

yup marriage s bot completed i think...sindhoor?? mangalsutra?? wen rajat put mangalsutra on anu?? I dont remember Ermm
more over rajat not accepting dis marriage D'oh

I think anu will leave sareen house after she proved innocence Approve

Yes. No mangalsutra , no sindoor. Confused But 7 Pheres were completed.Big smile 

Rajat is not accepting Anu . You are right Divya. 

But why did Anu move to Sareen's house if she isn't married to Rajat?Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothiram

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top