Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Ranbir Kapoor an Katrina Kaif's lingering kisses at their party (Page 8)

Scorpio_Velvet IF-Sizzlerz
Scorpio_Velvet
Scorpio_Velvet

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILovePrem

Originally posted by preep

Originally posted by -AppleOfMaEye-

somebdy plz share the pic of lingering kisses at th party,.. D'oh

don't worry ranbir will leak it soon as he did for Ibiza bikini pics...ROFL

ROFLROFL Thay guy has no respect for his own relationshipsLOL

Virgin bhai has so much respect he can't stop beating his gfs, stalk them after break up and continue to take their name on his show though they are married. 

Edited by Scorpio_Velvet - 24 December 2014 at 11:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ColdestWintersilent_reader

silent_reader Goldie

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshinegirl7ColdestWinterScorpio_Velvet

ISHQSalmanSe IF-Dazzler
ISHQSalmanSe
ISHQSalmanSe

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silent_reader

Originally posted by dhartiamber

geeez Ranbir katrina and their PR cant stop putting Salman khan's name in their lingering fingering each other articles. The poor kids need Salman too much to get publicity why dont they release one more bikini leak than use Salman for cheap publicity. Their last film releases uff yaar Bang bang got bang banged from all sides without a clean hit and Besharam epic disaster LOL poor souls desperately need Salman khan for their party, bang bang, lingering kiss, bikini, moving in articles LOL

at least this shows more thinking than salman just pulling his ex girlfriends' names out of his ass to increase his failing show's TRP.

what about the time salman promoted her on tv that saying...please watch her movies,,she is a hardworking girl and she deserves success? 

what about the time when he said that yes I am not single but I am not taking her name because she deserves the respect? 

what about the time when he said that she does not wear makeup and she is a natural  kashmiri beauty? 

what about the time he blushed everytime her name came up? 

what about the time he gave credit to kat when she recommended kabir khan to him? 

what about the time...that he was so protective of her that he let his bodyguard also protect her? 

what about the time at the airport when he was constantly looking back at her as to whether she was safe or and waited for her to get inside the airport safely? 

what about the time he protected her when there was a crowd and they were leaving on the bike? 

what about the time he decided to not say anything after she told him not to say anything at the saregama function?

what about the time kat said salman can never say no to her?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rain_Lover

ISHQSalmanSe IF-Dazzler
ISHQSalmanSe
ISHQSalmanSe

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Scorpio_Velvet

Originally posted by preep

Originally posted by -AppleOfMaEye-

somebdy plz share the pic of lingering kisses at th party,.. D'oh

don't worry ranbir will leak it soon as he did for Ibiza bikini pics...ROFL

ROFLROFL Thay guy has no respect for his own relationshipsLOL

Virgin bhai has so much respect he can't stop beating his gfs, stalk them after break up and continue to take their name on his show though they are married. 

I want video evidence that all this happened? I was proof right now and dont show me articles. Also so what if he takes their name in tv shows...he was in a relationship with them so what?

Edited by ILovePrem - 24 December 2014 at 11:36am
Scorpio_Velvet
Scorpio_Velvet

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:38am | IP Logged

I want video evidence that all this happened? I was proof right now and dont show me articles. 

Ash herself said she was subjected to emotional and physical abuse from Bhai. Do you have any video evidence of RK leaking pics? LOL strong double standards. Sallu bhai was convicted by court and sent to jail for engaging in peaceful activities as well. LOL

ColdestWintersunflower52

ISHQSalmanSe IF-Dazzler
ISHQSalmanSe
ISHQSalmanSe

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:40am | IP Logged

I want video evidence that all this happened? I was proof right now and dont show me articles. 

Ash herself said she was subjected to emotional and physical abuse from Bhai. Do you have any video evidence of RK leaking pics? LOL strong double standards. Sallu bhai was convicted by court and sent to jail for engaging in peaceful activities as well. LOL

Salman himself hiinted that ranbir leaked those pics on KWK,,,the whole forum knows! Now who is showing double standards?LOL

sunshinegirl7 Senior Member
sunshinegirl7
sunshinegirl7

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silent_reader

Sallu lallu the family guy: all his girlfriends dump him, accusation of abuse from ex gfs

Ranbir: the top two actresses of BW are head over heels in love with him.

Irony: Lallu fans claiming ranbir has no respect for his relationships

At the moment Ranbir has age on his side which is why he seems more appealing than sallu
If you have a 30yr old Ranbir and 30yr old salman - I think more ppl would pick salman
Back in the day Salman could have had any woman he wanted, he was way more good looking than ranbir is now. 

and it's unfortunate for deeps that ranbir picked katrina in the end...Rankat do seem prity solid as it;s been years...hope they do get married...wud love to see Katrina and kareena relatedLOL
Scorpio_Velvet
Scorpio_Velvet

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Salman himself hiinted that ranbir leaked those pics on KWK,,,the whole forum knows! Now who is showing double standards?LOL

Oh Criminal bhai hinted? Must be gospel truth. Just like he's a virgin. LOL You asked for video evidence. I ask the same. You're the one showing double standards obviously. 

Edited by Scorpio_Velvet - 24 December 2014 at 11:43am

ColdestWintersunflower52

Go to top