Ranbir Kapoor an Katrina Kaif's lingering kisses at their party - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Scorpio_Velvet

Virgin bhai has so much respect he can't stop beating his gfs, stalk them after break up and continue to take their name on his show though they are married. 

lol irony just like some ranbir and kat fans stalk salman threads...πŸ˜†

Oh Criminal bhai hinted? Must be gosapel truth. Just like he's a virgin. πŸ˜† You asked for video evidence. I ask the same. You're the one showing double standards obviously. 

Yup I consider that evidence because everybody in BW knows each other secrets and he blurted it out. Look on KWK. An he himself bieng a virgin...he was joking about that...even a normal person can understand he was joking. I end my discussion here.

Edited by ILovePrem - 9 years ago
Originally posted by preep

lol irony just like some ranbir and kat fans stalk salman threads...πŸ˜†

Oh yea, Bhai fans don't stalk Ran Kat threads. πŸ˜† So someone barging into Ash's sets and stopping shooting is same as fans posting on IF threads. Irony indeed. 
Originally posted by ILovePrem

Yup I consider that evidence because everybody in BW knows each other secrets and he blurted it out. Look on KWK. I end my discussion here.

I take Ash saying she was abused physically and mentally as evidence . I end my discussion as well. Cheers. πŸ˜‰ 

I take Ash saying she was abused physically and mentally as evidence . I end my discussion as well. Cheers. πŸ˜‰ 
No video evidence. CheersπŸ˜‰

Terrace garden is cool.

Hadn't seen this one before. It's beautiful indeed!
Originally posted by ILovePrem

No video evidence. 

Ditto. πŸ˜‰
@ilove prem 
They have no evidence just research or what they want to believe ..thats why i dont care what they say on him because with celebs its a he said she said thing and thats the reality..plus they celebs so why beat ones head over it..i dont like the kapoor lad plain and simple and no one can make me..and i dont waste time with looking up things to show the moron that he is.. I think he is one..i think hes a loser, a cheat, etc.. I choose not to see him onscreen ...etc...not like someone can make me like him..but i dont go around judging people who do bother on him ..

@I love prem( am making it too whom im talking) Regarding Salman he said his things on video as on the show not only kwk but aap ki adlat tio on the kapoor lad and as supported katrina ..we know that so dont matter what others think..let them rant!! And as he says do whatever you want..
And this is news? Wow next time they should make an article on them caught in a position with a leaked pic...smh
πŸ˜†

Vivek Oberoi said all about it on video and he's no convicted criminal. Video evidence. Just saying in general. No reply to anyone in particular. πŸ˜› Edited by Scorpio_Velvet - 9 years ago