Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrazySachin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
It's Simple yaar... Everyone is just jealous of Gautam Gulati...

They just can't see him doing anything..

They just want to say no for whatever he says no and want to stretch his one mistake also..

Gautam is doing what he feels and that too openly i.e. chaude mein...

TM please don't compare Upen with GG because there is no comparison between them.. GG is far far better then Upen... He is giving entertainment from last 3months and Upen just gave for one week that too many of us didn't liked as it was a kind of torture for HM's and Public..

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: forks

upen wasn't bullying but rather setting gautam straight last week, showing him the mirror and making him cry . thats why he was being applauded as he was putting a bully / gautam in his place.

gautam right now is just being an annoying loser bully hence getting all the gaalis. and rightfuly so! 😆  

exactly he is the one who always initiated the bullying and  when it comes to real confrontations he resorts to crying boo hooo hooo 😭

Edited by Chingaari - 9 years ago
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Upen bhai patel ki dukaan sirf 2 din hi chali usme bhi WKW mein Salman ne isko bhaav ka pao nahi diya 🤣 🤣 🤣
Aur upar se dimpy le gayi saara phootage bina kuch kiye 🤣 🤣 🤣
SIR.MEOWINGTON thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: 4u_tweets

ab dikhne k liye kuch to karna hoga firse...itne din se so raha tha 😆

Isse jyaada pentre uske pass hai bhi nahi.

Insitgate karo...gaali khaao...fir victim bano...
Rinse and repeat.

He is capable of only so much. 😆
barlin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Upen ko "Tali" show ko mock karne ke liye mili thi and that guy was fed up of being cornered all the time. This guy is doing all of it for the footage and glad that you called him a footage king yourself...yahi baath sab bol rahe hai with some added words, that is all. 😊
4u_tweets thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SIR.MEOWINGTON

Isse jyaada pentre uske pass hai bhi nahi.

Insitgate karo...gaali khaao...fir victim bano...
Rinse and repeat.

He is capable of only so much. 😆

Kal Karishma k sath bhi wahi kar raha tha... loved d way she handled.. 😆 aisi harkato se bewakuf kitna dikhta hai😆
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Upen ka entertainment toh half of the time samajh hi nahi aata tha ke woh kya bolta hain. Abba jabba dabba hi samajh aaya bas aur kuch nahi. Ppl didnt liked what he did infact HMs also openly said that they didnt liked hs beahviour 🤣
and upar se he had knife in his jeans pocket yeh ek pagal pan ki nishaani hain aur open threats deta hain mafia logo ki tarah maar dunga, cheer dunga, bahar dekh lunga etc.😳
upen kya tha aur kya ban gaya even reporters ne bhi isko bhaav nahi diya tha uss din chid ke karishma ko bola ke sabse zyada questions GG ke liye they 🤣 🤣 🤣
SIR.MEOWINGTON thumbnail
Originally posted by: KrazySachin

It's Simple yaar... Everyone is just jealous of Gautam Gulati...

They just can't see him doing anything..

They just want to say no for whatever he says no and want to stretch his one mistake also..

Gautam is doing what he feels and that too openly i.e. chaude mein...

TM please don't compare Upen with GG because there is no comparison between them.. GG is far far better then Upen... He is giving entertainment from last 3months and Upen just gave for one week that too many of us didn't liked as it was a kind of torture for HM's and Public..

I was going to make an effort of replying back...but my friend Mado has already given a superb reply when it comes to comparison between Upen and Gulati. So I'm simply going to copy paste that. 😆

Originally posted by: MadOwhat

After reading the fairy tale...I was inspired to look at facts...see wiki links below

while both haven't achieved anything substantial in life to be called heroes ...What Upen has achieved when he was 30yrs is far more then what Gautam has achieved at 30 yrs.

Gautam - thus far has done some sidey non specific role in Soaps in 8 years...and some comic character award...best professional achievement to talk about...On a Social level...no link ups at all...not even 2nd rate TV stars have considered him worthy enough ...matbal absolutely vela

Upen - Modelling, Half a dozen films and couple of esteemed awards...besides link ups with some big names in the industry

Upen may not be a Hero...but gautam certainly has been a Zero ...just facts ...no Imagine TV

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gautam_Gulati

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upen_Patel

If someone tell me that Gautam became a hero in last 12 weeks ...then I will also believe that Pigs can fly.

Disclaimer - if the replies are Mirchi, Jealousy etc or some emotional garbage ...spare the effort...I confess I cant bring my intelligence to that level ...so you can  

SIR.MEOWINGTON thumbnail
Originally posted by: barlin

Upen ko "Tali" show ko mock karne ke liye mili thi and that guy was fed up of being cornered all the time. This guy is doing all of it for the footage and glad that you called him a footage king yourself...yahi baath sab bol rahe hai with some added words, that is all. 😊

You said it Barlin!!! As always with the post of the thread!! 👏 😆
pp29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Good topic TM. 

There is not much difference between Upen and Gautam and their random psychogiri. Who is upen to show mirror to Gautam? LOL. Upen ko khud mirror dekhne ki zaroorat hai. 

At least Gautam original piece hai, footage mein ya psychogiri mein ya filmypanti mein. Upen toh usmein bhi Gautam ki copy karta hai. 

Aaj toh, bathroom leela bhi copy kar li Upen ne, considering Gulati got so much footage because of his bathroom leela. hahahaha. Ismein bhi peeche nahi hai Upen. 

Next we will see Upen also shedding tears like audtioning for a role like Gautam on WKW. 

Upen can copy his actions all he likes, but the hero attitude how will he copy? Woh toh hota hai andar, ya nahi hota hai. And upen ke andar zero wala attitude hai. Too bad for poor chap. 

And despite his psycho behavior, women go crazy over Gulati. 
And Upen's psycho behavior, just makes women want to run for their lives and send him to a doctor. Even his BFF was worried when he was acting crazy. LOL.