Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
What a bunch of idiots.
I have watched a few videos and boy are they crap or what. How did these guys get so popular??

humdekhenge thumbnail
Originally posted by: swati1975us

Ah Shakya - another blogger turned standup - when I read names like Khamba and Shakya it brings back memories of the glory days of blogging back in 2004-2008. The problem is going from blogger to standup - what works in written form may not necessarily work when you have to be quick witted on your feet. I tried listening to an AIB podcast and gave up - they were so boring.

@bold: True true-sau taka sach. 
@TVF v/s AIB-a lot of bots says that AIB is more subtle and the humor more high end(meaning it's not funny and you have to search for the jokes)
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love the TVF stuff ...
One of my fav among the Qtiyapa ones is that Aadha 24 series

AIB relies a lot on cuss words sometimes for humor ... 

One of TVF's weakest was probably the kill dil interview/roast .. so I hope they stay away from bwood promotional events in the future.. 
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tanmay Bhatt used to write for JLT which I LOVED during my teens ..as in 15-17
He spoke our lingo. He was also a contestant in a Channel V stand u comedy show
krackjack thumbnail
That parting shot was really sweet and senti at some portions.😆
Speaking of India Today, even its losing the earlier spark just like Khamba. Why does evrrything/everybody lose spark over time? ðŸ˜† 

LOL at AIB's subtle jokes. That thing is anything but subtle. ðŸ˜†
More power to TVF, Vir and newer folks like Kannan and Kenny! ðŸ¥³
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
AIB's best videos have been those which aren't really typically humour based - It's your fault,homophobic vid with Imran,Indian Mario,etc.

What AIB lacks is variety that TVF has..if TVF gets good sponsors,they'll deliver brilliant shows technical wise.Their permanent roommates almost looked like a TV show..inspite of the content not being so great..such webisodes and shows are always great for timepass.
fcuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Havent followed what they have done lately, but  I am honestly tired of all these twelebs. They start out great but once they gain some amount of popularity they are all the same. "I can troll anyone, but if someone I hate trolls me/someone they are the biggest douches in the world".
I remember that Tanmay Bhat had once trolled Sushma Swaraj. For those who dont know, Sushma Swaraj is from a right wing nationalist party of India. He had sent her messages like "You want to have sex with me?" or something like that (he probably thought it was too funny). Now, if someone else had done it, he would be a third class lowlife. But Tanmay can joke all he wants about anyone and can now act like he is a big progressive intellectual

Reminds me of Mihir Fadnavis. He tried to act all holy when he took a stand on Anushka's face surgery. He tweeted how outraged he was that people mocked someone's face. He was quickly shown his place when people dug out his old tweets where he was mocking Sonakshi and Vidya Balan.
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fcuff

Reminds me of Mihir Fadnavis. He tried to act all holy when he took a stand on Anushka's face surgery. He tweeted how outraged he was that people mocked someone's face. He was quickly shown his place when people dug out his old tweets where he was mocking Sonakshi and Vidya Balan.

Oh gawd - I can be here all day trashing that insufferable blowhard f**knavis. Can't stand his smug bullshit. He just seems like the typical insecure guy who thinks negging people and films will make him cool and attractive. 

Sorry Fadnavis, trying to become a desi Armond White clone only makes you seem desperate and wannabe. There isn't one creative bone in your body. 

//rant over! Whew, that felt good ðŸ˜†