Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Fasle updated chappy 17 on pg 72 updated on 23/01/17 (Page 62)

sirat.kaur Goldie
sirat.kaur
sirat.kaur

Posted: 05 March 2016 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
update

....Anabella... IF-Dazzler
....Anabella...
....Anabella...

Posted: 11 March 2016 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harsh_kaur

update
kal pakka. Sorry 4 not updating on monday or tuesday. Computer hang ho gaya tha. And i am using my phone now.
mamtasingla IF-Sizzlerz
mamtasingla
mamtasingla

Posted: 11 March 2016 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
waiting
....Anabella...
....Anabella...

Posted: 11 March 2016 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mamtasingla

waiting
kal pakka i promise

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mamtasingla

mamtasingla IF-Sizzlerz
mamtasingla
mamtasingla

Posted: 11 March 2016 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Anabella...

waiting
kal pakka i promise
ok
i will wait for update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Anabella...

....Anabella...
....Anabella...

Posted: 12 March 2016 at 1:31am | IP Logged

Chapter-12

The sun is up and everything just seemed perfect Jodha remembers the events that had taken place earlier. She   felt weird; somewhere she felt what happened was right and on the other hand she felt it is wrong she should not fall for a man who questioned her dignity. But falling for him seemed so right, just right as she had been born to fall in love with him, but could she ever forget what he had done? Could she? What if she tries? Could she allow him to fill her wounds? Could he love her forever and never hurt her? On, the other hand   Jalal is also remembering the events that had taken place. He feels like that moment is equivalent to a moment spend in paradise. Yes paradise, paradise would seem like hell to him if Jodha is not there next to him. He knows very well that she loves him a lot. A lot that she finds it difficult to ignore him. He somewhere feels she has forgiven him without her knowledge but she is not ready to acknowledge it. Jalal thinks for leaving for Agra as staying here is dangerous he goes to Jodha and asks- Kya tum Agra jane ke liye tayar ho? Jodha looks boggled at first and then replies-mujhe nahi jana tumhare pagal khanne mai. Jalal says- Jungilli Billi kam se kam wahan mehfooz rahogi gi tum.  Jodha thinks about Jalal's statement he is right she will be safe in Agra, she hated admitting it but he is correct. Jodha says- Jaise Jallad ki agaya. Par humari ek sharat hai.. Jalal smiles at her sarcastic reply and says- Boliye Begum Sahiba muaff karna apka naam to hum bhul hi gaye the .  Kya tha?.. He acts as if he is thinking hard and then says - haan.. Yaad aya.. Jungilli Billi Bolo. Jodha first fumes and then composes herself and says-Humari Sharat yeh hai ki hum  tumhare pagal khanne mai bandh nahi rahenge. Hum Jab chahe bhar ja sakte hain. Boliye Jahanpanah sharat manjoor hai kya? Jodha did not want to go there as everything that had happened that night will be alive, like a nightmare come true, and she needed some escape from that nightmare so she needed to go out and she knew after her kidnapping Jalal is going to force her to stay  in the palace. Jalal also is thinking she knows that I'm going to force her to stay in the palace but thats for her safety Ya Allah! Why on earth she is so stubborn? But if I do not agree with her she will not agree to go back and I cannot afford losing her again. Jalal says- Hume tumhari sharat manjoor hai par..   tumhari sharat ko mane se pehle tumhe humari ek  sharat   mani padegi. An irritated Jodha asks- Kya..? Jalal says trying to irritating her further- Kya.. Kya..?  Hume kuch samajh nahi aya. Jodha says putting on a fake smile- Jayada bhole bane ki jarorat nahi hai,  tumhe pata hai hum kya puch rahe hai toh chup chap utar do humara sar mat kaho and Jodha picks up a glass to drink water. Jalal says- Hum apka dimag kaha rahe hain aur ap humara dil. Jodha who had just sipped the water spills the water out and coughs hearing this statement and Jalal rubs her back and says- Kya hua jungilli billi  bolo? Jodha gives him an angry glare and Jalal smiles. Jodha takes a deep breath and says- Kripiya karke apni sharat batenge? Jalal says- Ji, jungili billi itni mohabbat se puch rahi ho toh bata hi dete. Jodha cuts him off and says- Hum apse prem nahi hai samjhe te kyon nahi  ho tum Jallad. Jalal says- Par hume apse mohabbat hai ap samajhti kyon nahi hain?. Jodha had no reply for his question and says - hume apni shart batenge hume jane ki tayari bhi karani hai. Jalal knows she is avoiding his question and says-  Ki jabhi ap humare pagal khanne se bahar kadam rakhengi hum bhi apke saath bhar jaenge samjhi ap. Jodha looks at him with disbelief and says- Tum kabhi bhi humara picha nahi chodoge kya. Jalal says- Apni akhri saans tak tumhara picha karonga jungilli billi . Somewhere this statement touched Jodha's heart. She looked at Jalal eyes all she sees is love, Jalal mentally says- Trust me, just once I love you more than my life. Jodha says- Shehanshah ka hukum sarako pe. Jalal smiles and says- hum vaster bhej rahe hain pehen lena , kyonki hum aam adami ke behes(disguise) mai jayenge taki hum jayada mehfooj rahenge. Jodha looks at him and nods. Jalal leaves and sends clothes for Jodha to wear and she puts them on and that is when Jalal enters and says- hum thodi der mai  rwana honge . Aur haan hum tayaar hone ja rahe hai. Jodha recollects that Jalal is hurt; and he should change is bandage. He is just going when she says- suno. Jalal could hear the love in her voice so he turns back. Jodha mentally chides herself for being swayed by emotions. Jalal says- haan. Jodha says- Jallad tumhe chot lagi hai, is liye hum keh rahe the ki.. she stops she sees him smirking at her, Jalal says- tum keh rahi thi ki... kya? Jodha thinks why do smirk like that at me? I lose control on myself. Jodha says composing herself , yet she is nerous - Ki  voh.. humare yanki tumhare..Jalal comes near her and says - Kya humara tumhara kar rahi ho? Saaf saaf bolna jo bol na ha. Hum tumhe thodi kuch karenge. Jodha says- Ki hum tumhare ghav par lep lage dete hain kyunki safar lamba hain na jane kab tum vapas lep laga paoge. She said this all in one breath and after saying she takes a deep breath, Jalal is happy that she is concerned about him. Jalal gently rubs her back and says- Aram se jungili billi , sanse le kar bat karo, agar tumhe kuch ho jayega tum hum kaise rahenge and makes a puppy face. Jodha goes and sits on the bed and says- lep lagna hai toh chup chap yahan akar baith jao, varna jahan jana hai jao. Jalal comes and sits next to her and says- tumhe chodke kahan jayenge jungili billi. Jodha takes her finger and presses it against his lips to Jalal's surprise and says- itna bolte ho thak nahi jate kya? She notices that she has pressed her finger against Jalal's lips and removes her finger and fills a cup of water and says- lo pani pilo gala shukh gaya hoga aur iske baad ek bhi shabad tumhare muh se nikla toh dekna hum tumhara kya hashrah (condition maybe..) karenge. Jalal drinks  the water and keeps the glass aside and says- Kya hashrah karengi? Jodha joins her hand and says with an irritated look- Kripiya karke apna muh band rakhiye aur apna jama kholiye aur samaye barbad karna bandh kare. Jalal quietly removes his Jama and Jodha tries to concentrate on his wounds and not on his well sculpted body but fails to do so, stares at him. She comes out form her dreamland as she feels that someone has hit her head lightly. Jalal had hit Jodha lightly on her head as Jodha is staring at him without blinking at him, it somewhere made him embarrassed, but happy at the same time. Jalal says- kahan kho gaye ? An embarrassed Jodha says - Kyon..? Khoiye hai? ..Kahin bhi toh nahi. Hum kahan khoyenge. Jalal says- chalo ab lep laga do thodi der pehle tumhi samaye bachna ka path(lesson) de rahi thi. Jodha applies the lep and Jalal wears the Jama and is about to leave when Jalal says- jungilli billi . Jodha says- ab jya Jallad? He replies- aj tumhara aur ek hunar pata chala.  An irritated Jodha says- konsa hunar? Jalal says- ek ghayal admi ka fayada uthna ache se ata hai tumhe jungilli billi. Jodha blushes at this statement and Jalal leaves smiling.

Promo- pata nahi ..

Sorry 4 d errors . PLzzz cmnt and hit d like buttons if u liked d update. Criticism accepted.  Suggestions r welcomed.Thanks 4 reading , love Ana.

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

ssoujanyanadja_love-91shahidmehmood3225FazlonshaivaniGandhimathisridStar094loginsdikshu16k2luvsparijatJodha23Blacktuliptr_etakonakallarameshwari11vjctpt378haya_gorgeousANJIJHAsweety992futusSony.SdivyaJAerning_w..Prii1994..SShreShthARSlovesJA1357rakshadaisydee425Bindu.aswin2134jalovespariPriyankaakdha-Kavya_P-swetiiimamtasinglaavika444harshu27

....Anabella...
....Anabella...

Posted: 12 March 2016 at 2:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ...Anabella...

waiting
kal pakka i promise
ok
i will wait for update

updated