Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Fasle updated chappy 17 on pg 72 updated on 23/01/17 (Page 6)

yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Awesome chapter nice write up do continue soon and pm me

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gandhimathisrid....Anabella...

Anaya13 IF-Dazzler
Anaya13
Anaya13

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Awesome. 
Update soon do pm me! :)

....Anabella... IF-Dazzler
....Anabella...
....Anabella...

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akdha_forever

Dare you call it a crap ana!!! AngryAngry
It was such a beautiful description of what jalal was going through...CryCry
Each line of this update was so nicely written...ClapClap
You are gifted so please continue and dont think about giving up dearSmile
thanks for the pmEmbarrassed
thanks for the cmnt dear

Gandhimathisrid_akdha.forever_

....Anabella...
....Anabella...

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KASUNDARI

Very nice story. Continue soon can i get pm.

sure

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gandhimathisrid

_akdha.forever_ IF-Rockerz
_akdha.forever_
_akdha.forever_

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anabella

Originally posted by akdha_forever

Dare you call it a crap ana!!! AngryAngry
It was such a beautiful description of what jalal was going through...CryCry
Each line of this update was so nicely written...ClapClap
You are gifted so please continue and dont think about giving up dearSmile
thanks for the pmEmbarrassed
thanks for the cmnt dear
you are welcome dearTongue

Gandhimathisrid

RSlovesJA IF-Rockerz
RSlovesJA
RSlovesJA

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anabella

Originally posted by RaniShanthappa

interesting.. pls build JJ as strong characters not as in serialAngry

Sure dear
tksHug

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Congo for new FF awesome chapter..

Gandhimathisrid

....Anabella...
....Anabella...

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:32am | IP Logged

Happy new year to all.

Chapter -2

He needed her very badly. He sees a Dargah nearby, and decides to go and pray or the best word that can be used here is to beg Allah to return his beloved. To give him back the person who was his heartbeat. Whose presence made him feel that he was in heaven. He goes inside Dargah and begins praying- Aye dono jahan ke malik hume tumhare samne sar jhuka kar bhig mange te hain. Kit um hume humari mohabbat lauata do. Jodha aur mujhe ek akhri bar mila de maula. Mila de. Aaj humare pas sab kuch hone ke bavjod hume aisa ehssas hota hai ki humare  pas kuch nahi hain. Maula tumse aj tak kya chupa hai tum toh  jante ho ki hum jodha se kitni mohabbat karte hain. Tum yeh bhi jante ho ki jodha meri zindagi hai. Hume humari zindagi hai lauta do maula. Humara sab kuck lauta do maula. Hum vada karte hain ki hum jodha ko phir se kabhi bhi takleef nahi paunchayenge. Ya Maula!  Meri dua qubool kar. Ameen (I'm no Muslim and i have no idea how do they pray. If it's wrong i'm sorry) His eyes had swollen up and they were puffy and red due to crying. He wipes his remaining tears on his cheeks and moves out of the Dargah. He did not much like a King or a person from the royal family. Yes he was  still handsome and charming as before, but he looked more like a sick man or the better way to explain it . He looked like a mad man who needed a treatment. Who needs to be cured as soon as possible .People walking on the streets of Mathura began to  think that  he was mad man because  his cloths were filthy  as if he had worked all day in the mud and unknowingly  he went on asking few people for jodha whom he had already asked. One man says- Are bhaya hume lagta hai tum pagal ho gaye ho. Jao jakar  pehle apna ilaj karo. Phir us stri ko dunte  rahene. Bas hume tang mat karo. Jalal wanted to scream at the top of his lungs- yes I'm mad. I'm mad in love and the woman I'm finding is my only cure do you  get that, but he passes silently. His heart screamed Jodha I need you. You are my cure. Please come back. It's afternoon by know and jalal has not eaten anything since the morning. He was feeling very weak in this scorching heat. While jalal was walking jalal notices a man misbehaving with his wife. He wanted to trash the man as nobody in his saltnat was allowed to misbehave with their wives, but he had no right to interfere between a husband and wife. If he had any right he had it only as a King and he could not afford revealing his identity, but this scene shook him. Cause  it reminded  him unfortunately of something and that something that he tried to slap jodha, but he does not know that how how he managed to control himself from slapping her.  Maybe because his heart still believed her and was not ready to accept that she could cheat him, but then also how come he could  imagine of hitting her delicate checks and her beautiful face. His heart screamed- How could you jalal ? How dare you? What made you think that she could betray you? How could you not believe in those innocent eyes. Which were begging him that believe in them and understand what she was going through. Jalal took his right hand and made a fist of it and began hitting it on the tree. Until blood oozed out from it.  (know u may think why right cause according to me it was  the right hand with which he tried to slap her. I tried seeing the video, but there some problem)

Promo-  jalal taking with peer baba.

How was it? Please do comment and hit the like buttons if you liked. Sorry for the errors .Thanks for reading. 

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

RANANDAtanjica1bunty1962putusariemily21KChankriashahidmehmoodGandhimathisridSathyavathiJodha23BlacktulipIgnatiaAkdha11Leyla94chunty1962unknown2592mssujeethaAditi512monikaberwaSreshthaBiswasSricharan416Pba123zakia4renuganeshRahirameshANJIJHASony.Smeenakaliswaranhaya_gorgeousNikkiReedGupta.Shatakshisonali96._.Bubbles._.Sabdabhalaanu012lovespari_Dexterity_RSlovesJA_akdha.forever_daisydee425GOTforever1357rakshaabhi786.GreekPrincess.cuty1997-DZ-

Go to top