Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Fasle updated chappy 17 on pg 72 updated on 23/01/17 (Page 27)

....Anabella... IF-Dazzler
....Anabella...
....Anabella...

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avika444

Hey ana update all ur as soon and pm me.
I'll try my level best to update asap as nowadays I'm quite busy cause of my school

SreshthaBiswas Senior Member
SreshthaBiswas
SreshthaBiswas

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Ooo my god!!! What an amazing story ClapClapClapClapClap couldn't resist from reading all d chapters in one go Embarrassed n honestly I'm short of words to describe how brilliant it is StarStarClapStarStar how awesomely u showed their emotions... Now what do I do???? Literally can't stop crying CryCryCryCryCry Meri Jalal to tut hi gya... Aur meri Jodha... Hayee!!! Use kya kuch sehna pr rha h!!!!... Mujhse nhi dekhi ja rhi uski halat Cry
Can't wait to see d reaction when they see each other!!!! How will Jalal react to Jodha's wounds!!! How will he apologize!!! What would Jodha's heart feel??? Goodness!!! These questions are enough to make me go maddd!!!!! Plzzz update soon dear & plz plzz plzzz pm meEmbarrassed

Edited by SreshthaBiswas - 25 February 2015 at 5:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Anabella...

avika444 IF-Sizzlerz
avika444
avika444

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Amazing chapter dear.continue soonsoon Smile

....Anabella...

....Anabella...
....Anabella...

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 2:15am | IP Logged

Chapter- 6

Jodha feels suffocating under the stack of hay, but manages to breath with difficulty. The men who were thinking that Jodha has fainted off decide to drink Madhira as they rarely got time to drink.  One man gets some sticks to light fire as it is cold outside and after lighting the fire. They drink Madhira and that too heavily, Jodha who had been shivering and had got goosebumps due to cold thinks that it is her right chance to run away, but somewhere a fear gripped her as whenever these men were drunk they always tried to misbehave with her. What if this time also something similar happens? She shoos away her negative thoughts and tries to be optimistic, but to no avail. She gets up gently and says to herself-  Jodha sochne mai apna samaye barbad na karo. Bas yahan se niklo. Use pehle kuch anishat ghatit  ho jaye, yahan se niklo. She gets out of slowly out of the caravan, but little did Jodha know that her trouble does not end here.  As soon she reaches a bit away from the drunk men she hears the thud of the horses' hooves coming. The sound of the horses coming quavered in the whole atmosphere. Thus, disturbing the peaceful environment of the night. Which surely gave her chill to the bone; she quickly hides behind a big bush. She waits for the men to go, but suddenly the thud of the horses' hooves sound decreases and after sometime everything gets quite. Jodha thinks what know? Poor, Jodha had no clue that these men were also sent by the same person who had kidnapped her. One of the men gets down and says- Ladki kahan hain?  The man replies but not steadily as he is drunk- Us ghode gaddi mai hain. The first man says- hume huzzor ne bheja hain use sahi salmat naye jaga mai punchana ke liye. Kyonki ladki bahut hi chalak hai.  Jodha who had been hearing all of this as she was not too far, gets up and runs, but Alas her anklet made noise. Jodha waits and removes the anklet and throws it and thankfully the men do not hear the chum chum of her anklet. The man goes and checks for Jodha under the stack of the hay and when he does not find he gets furious and goes and holds the collar one of the drunken man and says- Namurad ladki kahan hai? The drunken man replies- wahin toh thi. The man throws him on the ground and says to the other men while mounting on his horse to find Jodha at any cost. He does not care how and orders one man to kill these useless men and thus, all the other men die. Jodha thinks what kind of imbroglio I am stuck. Jodha tries to run as fast as she could and as far as she could, but to no avail, her ill health had been a factor causing her pace to slow down and horses were much faster compared to humans. She again hears the sound of the thud of the horses' hooves and again hides behind the bush. One of the man says- Kahan chupi ho bahar ajao kitne dor tak bahogi. Jodha gets scared and thinks have they found me? Suddenly Sujamal Bhaisa's words struck in her mind like lightning. She remembers his words that when a foe cannot find you, he shouts here and there so that wherever you are hiding you will come out as; you will feel that your foe has found you, but that is not genuine it is an illusion created by the foe to catch you. Jodha thinks if you think I am a fool, Sorry I am not a fool. It is not easy to fool a broken Jodha who has learnt a lot in the past month. You could easily fool me and kidnap me, I came only because my husband's life was at stake, and otherwise I would never come in the forest alone like fool. I stopped loving him the day he accused me for adultery, I do not even know why I lost all my senses that day when I heard that Shehanshah is going to be attacked. Till today I am not able to clear that day why I ran like a maniac. Lord knows this only, leave why will Lord know this? Nowadays he is not interested in my life. Otherwise he would never have allowed me to get stuck in this situation. He had abandoned me, so have I. Poor Jodha, very well knew the reason why she ran like a manic inside the forest, but her mind denied it and in this war between her mind and her heart. Her mind won, because her heart is weak scared to believe in reality because it cannot bear anymore pain, because if it has to bear more pain Jodha felt that it would stop beating forever and if it did stop beating forever, she had to bear the pain for eternity, and this thought made her scared to her core so Jodha denied that she loved Jalal, but somewhere deep inside Jodha knew the fact. Jodha got up from her dream world when she hears the men searching for her in the bushes. Jodha thinks what know? What should I do? Where should I hide Kanah? Jodha realizes she called Kanah for help and scolds herself by saying to herself in her mind- Why are you calling him? Are you a fool? You very well know that he is not interested in listening to your calls. You are on your own Jodha. On your own get that. This time she emphasized on your own for making her mind calm down as her mind had been panicked. First, calm down. I say calm down Jodha do not get panicked, I know you are getting a panic attack, but please came down because if you do not calm down you will be in big time trouble,   because your brain has stopped working right now when you need it .If you want your brain to work, calm down, I beg you. She somehow managed to calm down herself and thought what do? She crawled like child across the filthy ground to nowhere as she had to move away from the bushes, without being caught. After moving away she thought where I should hide, if I stay like this I will be surely get caught. Think Jodha, think hard before you get caught come on use your brain idiot, and use it. Suddenly she heard the men finding her in the bush she recently hide, Jodha gets a panic attack and gets up, this is the greatest mistake she did. One of the men says - Vahan kuch hai. Chalo vahan kuch hai. Jakar dekhte hain. His finger pointing towards the direction where Jodha is there. Jodha is like I am so dead, what know? Jodha sees a pond and thinks should I jump in this it does not seem that deep. She scolds herself are you mad? What if it is deep and you drown?  Are you going to jump in the pond and what do you think the sound of your jumping is not going to divert everybody attention on you? Do you think a silencer is attached to you that when you jump no sound is going to come. Come on stop being a moron. Jodha do something. She thinks I am just going to go in the pond never, are you mad can't you see the weather.  You will freeze to death; Jodha thinks what now she again remembers something this time Jalal's words rang in her ears she remembers the day when both of them were discussing that day that there are lot of trees in Mathura in which there a small holes which is sufficient for a person to hide. It had been done during the war. Jodha thinks know where I should find that small hole. Suddenly

Jodha trips over because of a small stone in her path and she sees a tree in front of her and says to herself- You are going to fall down and hit your head on the tree with a thud and your face on that spiky, poky bushes you have no escape this time, no escape, but something happened, which seemed more of  a miracle Jodha surprisingly found herself in a small dark and damp place and  her falling did not even make a  thud sound while falling, because by mistake she fell inside one of the holes. She feels the spider webs near her and she thinks I hate this place; I so badly hate this place that it is beyond my description, but I have no option what to do. Jodha says with criticism- Lagta hai humara bagya hum par bahut mehrban hai aj. Vaise toh kabhi meherban nahi hota na jane aje is kyon hum par daya agaye. The men came near the bush where the hole is Jodha says to her that- Ab dekhtehain ki kismat maharaj hum par mehrban hote hain ya nahin? Pakda jana ya yahan se bhag jana humari kismet mai likha hai abhi pata lag jayega. The men find for her for a long period of time. Jodha starts to feel cold and suffocating inside the small space, she thinks till when I have to stay here? Why don't they just go?  Jodha could clearly understand that dawn had broken as she could clearly hear the chirping of the birds. After some time she hears one of the men saying that- It is dawn now, they should go as they are exhausted and if she had been here they would have found her here .They will find her later. She hears the sound of the thud of the horses' hooves go farther until everything becomes silent. So, silent as if nothing happened. She thinks - Wow! Congratulation Jodha you have survived in such a place all night where you were scared of staying a minute since childhood. See you have become so independent that you do not need a man support or help to save you. You did this own your own. See the positive side of your kidnapping you learnt to defend yourself better than you could ever do and now you are no more afraid of dark and damp places. See everything has pros and cons. She tries being optimistic, but to no avail. Tears begin to flow down her cheeks but Jodha you have to run from them till your death which seems like eternity. Till when will you run one day or another you may get caught. Jodha thinks leave all this Jodha live in the moment, not for the moment. I know it is not at all easy to live in the moment for you after what has happened with you in the past one month, but Jodha there is nobody for you. You are on your own, you have to be strong and learn to live again. She sneaks peeks from the bush to check whether they have actually gone, and to her relief they were gone.  She gets of the hole and breathes the fresh, yet harsh cold wind. Her wounds are burning due to bashing of the harsh cold winds against her skin. She feels that her wounds were on fire. She walks slowly aimlessly trying to find some solace somewhere. She is suffering from fatigue and could barely walk as her ill health began to affect her badly, she thinks that she will faint any moment, but decides not to give up. This when Jalal gets up and so does DR and says he has to go find Lakshmi and requests him to inform him if he gets any clue. DR leaves him outside the hut and finds that with DR's cottage one more cottage is attached and the weird thing Jalal found about the cottages is that they both were separated by a single wall, which also joined them. Jalal questions him and DR informs him that the cottage next to his belonged to his best friend's they both had little money so they decided to make only one wall as they were in shortage of it,  now it is a year since his death and his widow lives there alone and checks her time  to time. Jalal takes his leave and DR returns to his cottage. This is time when Jodha also reaches near DR's cottage and she is relieved to see his cottage and thinks now I am safe thank goodness. Her footsteps stop when she sees a man approaching from DR's cottage she senses a familiar aura, but ignores it and hides behind a tree. Thinking that either the man would be one of the kidnappers finding her or   he would be a guest in DR's cottage so she decides to ask for assistance from the widow lady. Even though she hesitated to do so, as she did not want to trouble her, but she had no other option.  Jodha only could resist the familiar aura for few minutes; she thinks why do I feel he is here? On, the other hand Jalal also feels a familiar aura and recognizes it as Jodha's and thinks why do I think she is here? But her aura, but his aura I can feel it, both say in unison in their minds. He has no clue about me Jodha thinks, Jalal thinks she has been kidnapped then how is it possible she is her. Both at the end come to a conclusion at the end that they are merely hallucinating and both of them leave to their respective places they were going. The widow happily accepts Jodha, Jodha requests her not to inform anything to DR which she readily agrees. She questions about her disturbing persona, but Jodha avoids the situation saying that I am sorry I cannot inform you right now, but I will surely inform you later. The widow dares not to interrogate Jodha any further as she knew that Jodha is a matured girl and would inform her later when the right time comes after saying this entire conversation with difficulty Jodha faints of. The widow gets concerned and makes her lie on the bed and checks that the wound are deep and she has got high fever and she decides to nurture her back to health. Jalal on the other hand who has been finding Jodha even though his ill health did not permit so, gets a strange news that dead bodies were found in the middle of the forest. Jalal decides to go and see the whole matter himself. Jalal reaches his destination; his wounds also began to burn because of the cold harsh winds, but he ignored it. At, the first sight of the place as well as the cadaver he understood something is fishy. He sees the gashes on the cadaver and recognizes the gashes are not made by any ordinary men but by assassins. Jalal notices the huge dome shapes rock and finds something wrong about it and feel something wrong about it, so he decides to go near and examine the rock. Suddenly when he comes near the rock he steps over a small stone and the huge door opens Jalal as well as the other soldiers present there get shocked. Jalal thinks perfect planning whoever had done it. Jalal steps inside the cave to see what is there in it or what was there in it.

Promo- Jalal and Jodha both down with fever and are on the bed and both the bed's are jointed to the wall which separates and joins these two cottages.

Done no proof reading. So, sorry 4 d errors. If you liked it plzzz hit d like button and cmnt. Criticism's also accepted.  Thanks 4 reading.

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

deeptidamcoolRANANDAtanjica1putusariprachi4321ko1234yelKChankriashaivaniLeyla94IgnatiaAkdha11bhargavikrishnaASHAMANIPALnuridazahramahakhan1Tehzeeb89Pba123ShivaniLuvJASreshthaBiswaslovejodhaakbarsonali96Gupta.Shatakshimeenakaliswaran--a.ishu--ANJIJHASony.Smeeramiss18shruthikarthikZayn_1Dholic_Dexterity_lovespariRSlovesJA1357rakshadaisydee425Geetbaalaabhi786aisha.....11110Monucute.GreekPrincess.mamtasinglaMagpie_cuty1997-DZ-

Zayn_1Dholic IF-Rockerz
Zayn_1Dholic
Zayn_1Dholic

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Yoyo!me first

....Anabella...

Zayn_1Dholic IF-Rockerz
Zayn_1Dholic
Zayn_1Dholic

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Awesmee..tf pm..update sn..interesting

....Anabella...

....Anabella...
....Anabella...

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avika444

Amazing chapter dear.continue soonsoon Smile

thanks Avika. I've Updated chappy
....Anabella...
....Anabella...

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SreshthaBiswas

Ooo my god!!! What an amazing story Clap couldn't resist from reading all d chapters in one go Embarrassed n honestly I'm short of words to describe how brilliant it is Star how awesomely u showed their emotions... Now what do I do???? Literally can't stop crying Cry Meri Jalal to tut hi gya... Aur meri Jodha... Hayee!!! Use kya kuch sehna pr rha h!!!!... Mujhse nhi dekhi ja rhi uski halat Cry
Can't wait to see d reaction when they see each other!!!! How will Jalal react to Jodha's wounds!!! How will he apologize!!! What would Jodha's heart feel??? Goodness!!! These questions are enough to make me go maddd!!!!! Plzzz update soon dear & plz plzz plzzz pm meEmbarrassed

Thanks 4 d compliment dearSmile. I will surely pm u

SreshthaBiswas

Go to top