Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Fasle updated chappy 17 on pg 72 updated on 23/01/17 (Page 20)

....Anabella... IF-Dazzler
....Anabella...
....Anabella...

Posted: 07 February 2015 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Chapter-5

Every cloud has a silver lining, indicting hope. Hope of a better tomorrow. Hope keeps us alive till the end. - Anonymous

The evening fell and night came like every day, but today's night is quite different to a large extent. The moon and the stars are brighter than any other day. As if they are indicating that something new is gonna happen after tomorrow.  Jodha overhears one of the men conversing with the other that they are gonna shift her past midnight today to someplace else. As, this place is no longer safe to keep her, because he is here and he is finding her. Jodha gets confused when she hears he is here and he is finding her. Jodha who is acting all this while that she is asleep is unable to comprehend who is the person correction man is finding her? She thinks her family members from Amer are they finding her? No she answers her question herself, because she thinks that they still now feel I'm in Agra. Then who is the man who is finding me?  Shehanshah she answers herself, this thought made a smile come on her face automatically, but soon her smile vanished. She scolds herself how can you even think that he will be searching for you; little did she know that the man who broke her heart is dying to see her again, just for a glance of her he is dying. He will never, do you get it that never be searching for you, this time emphasizing on never. She emphasized on never as a trial to make her shattered heart believe that he does not bother about her neither he has ever loved her, but Alas! Her heart could not understand such a simple thing. Her heart correction shattered heart always kept a hope that he will surely come. This is the main reason why very frequently in this past month her heart and mind wrestled that he will come, but her mind disagreed again and again and this thought, this feeling that he will come made her suffer more. She thinks should I laugh or cry? Should I laugh and rejoice that somebody is finding me or should I cry that somebody is finding me giving me a chance to live which I do not want to. She thinks Why me? Why should I always suffer? Why should I always prove that I'm pure and innocent? Will I ever get peace which I badly require right know, will I? Jodha thinks today I have got the right chance to elope from here. At least after eloping from here I will be able to save the other women from the evil which exists in our society. After all this what Masa has thought me that when you have no reason for living. Live for others and you will find a reason for living. That's what I am gonna do after this. First I need to elope from here, but how? That when a man comes with water for she and he says - Pani pilo and he goes. Jodha barely got water in a day, she just got a glass of water in a day and food is a joke for her. She only got once in two days. She is happy to get water as she is very thirsty, but when she is about to drink water some different smell comes from the water. She finds something is fishy about it. That something is mixed in the water. She tries to recognize the smell as she has got a good knowledge about plants and medicines. She stresses her brain and recognizes this smell as the smell of the medicine that is used by people for making a person faint. She understands their whole plan.  She throws the water in the dark side of the cave so they will not come to know that she has not drunk the water and they will think that she has fainted and in between she will find her chance and elope.  After throwing the water she hears some footsteps proceeding toward her and she quickly lies on the cold floor acting like she has fainted. Two men arrive to check whether she has drank the water or not and they see Jodha lying on the floor and the glass empty. They give each other a victorious smile thinking that she has fainted, but little did they know that Jodha is not only a woman who is extremely beautiful rather she is a woman who is extremely beautiful, but she has a brain and that to a sharp one. Whose sharpness could not compared with theirs.  The men converse that in half-hour that they will shift her. Jodha's body ached due to lying down on the cold floor, but she managed to bear the pain as this pain is nothing compared to pain inside her. It is past midnight by now. Scene shifts to Jalal who is still unconscious.  His persona is also quite disturbing he had bandaged here and there and there are lot of scratches on his body. Suddenly he gets up and he confused to find himself in a cottage. He just remembers that he was feeling dizzy and an elderly man entered the fight. Jalal thinks that whether he is in an enemy's house so he decides to take out his Khanjar, but his Khanjar is not there. He hears someone entering through the door so he gets up for his defence even though it seemed that his weakness is overcoming him.  The elderly man comes in and understands why Jalal is standing he says- Beta chinta karne ki koi avyashkta nahi hai hum tumhe kuch nahi karenge. Jalal did not believe any one so quickly, but he could see truth in his eyes, so he sits down. The elderly man says- Humara naam Dalaut Ram hai beta (introducing himself) aur tumhara?  Jalal without thinking automatically says- Badal and after saying Badal he gets the flashback of all the moments that him and Jodha has spend when they had gone for the trip to meet Salim Chisti Baba. DR says(It stand for Dalut Ram)- Beta tum aram karo. Tumhari tabiyat theek nahi tum  aram karo. Jalal sees the man and thinks I have never seen this man before in Mathura maybe he knows about my Jodha. He says - Kya apne ek ladki ko dekha jiska kad lagbagh humare barbar hoga aur etc... her full description. The man recognizes the description given by Jalal as the young woman who was there with him for a week a month ago. He says- Acha tum lakshimi ki bat kar rahe ho. Jalal says- Nahi mai toh Jo... He stops in mid way thinking that maybe she has changed her name. Jalal speaks up again - kya ap unke bare mai kuch bata sakte hain kya? DR looked at Jalal suspiciously as he seemed to be a gentleman and he thinks why he is asking about a woman whom he does not know. Jalal notices his suspicious look and says - Hum is liye puch rahe the kyonki hum apni biwi ko pichle ek mahine se jayada dund rahe hain. DR goes inside and gets a Kangan which looked quite royal, and had been heavily designed.  Jalal who had been confused with his behaviour had been staring down at the floor. That when DR comes with the kangan and asks- Kya yeh kangan kya apki biwi ka hai kya? Jalal takes the Kangan and recognises it in a flash of a second that it   belonged to Jodha and this was given to her by Ammijan. Jalal is overjoyed to find some clue about Jodha at last .He sends a small prayer of thanks to Allah. His   Jalal says- Haan yeh humari biwi ka hai. Kya ap bate sakte hain ki voh kahan hai? DR looks into Jalal and decides to answer his question as he could clearly see the genuineness so her replies- Hum nahi jante.  Ek din achanak se use ek paigam mila aur voh gayeb ho gaye? Jalal smile vanishes again after he hears that the man does not know where his Jodha is. Jalal asks with left over hope- Kya apko kuch to pata hai? DR says- Haan janse se pehle voh bahut chintit thi aur dari hoi thi. Jalal is shocked to know that before disappearing Jodha was worried and fearful says- Kya ap jante hain ki voh kyon dari hoi aur chintit thi? DR says- Voh ek paigam padke dar gaye thi. Voh paigam abhi bhi mere pas hain. Jalal asks - Kya ap voh paigam hume padke sona sakte hain? DR says- theek hai He reads the full paigam and Jalal is shocked to hear the contents of the letter. He simply leaves the cottage and says that he will return after sometime the man does not dare to ask a question seeing his condition. Jalal runs outside even though he is weak and he could not run, but his pain overcame his weakness and he stopped at a place when he had no strength to run he knelt  down and shouted at his highest JODHA... making the whole forest quaver with his voice. He let his tears come out which were threatening for a while to come out. He could not believe what his ears had just right know heard that Jodha was scared and worried after reading the letter because in the letter it was written that her husband's life that is his life is danger some people want to kill him and that that are gonna attack at him right inside the forest. So, she ran to save him and she never returned. Jalal understood that Jodha has been kidnapped for a month that surely did pain him, but what pained him more is that his Jodha has been kidnapped because of him. His guilt is multiplied by a thousand times and his guilt is killing him inside. He is touched by her selflessness, her purity, her innocence. He thinks that not even the angels in heaven could be as selfless and pure as she is. Today he began loving her more than he could ever love her. He says- I broke you; I murdered our love with my very hands then why? Why did you go to save me? Why? I always tortured you and troubled you, but you always saved my honour in any case.  I am so sorry please return to me I promise I will never, never trouble you rather I will love you till eternity I promise rather I swear on my love. I cannot think of surviving without you Jodha nor will I survive without you. If we are destined to live apart, then our destinies have to change.  Our destiny will change because Shehanshah Jalalludin Mohammad writes his destiny himself and makes and will make his destiny bow in front of him. I will find you Jodha. I will find you by hook or crook. You were, you are meant to be and supposed to be with me only and only me. Nobody can keep us apart, nor our destines neither any forces present on the face of this earth.  I will kill the person who is behind the conspiracy of your kidnapping. Be it a man or woman I swear on you. If that person is hiding any where I will find that person. If necessary I will drag the person out from hell I promise. For your every hurt, your every tear that person has to suffer till eternity.  I will find you soon Jodha very soon I promise nobody can stop me from finding you.  Jalal tried to control his tears, but to no avail.

BG

Kabhi na kabhi toh miloge kahin pe hamako yakin hai - (4)

(Teri jindagi meri jindagi hai

Tere bina, na hum ji sakenge yahaan ek pal) - (2)

Hoga jahaan pe andhere ka sabera

Hoga wahin pe hamaara bhi basera

Manjil wahin hai jahaan hai tumhaara nishaan

Ho o o o... jina hai mar jaana hai

Kuchh aisa kar jaana hai

Jinda rahein pyaar ki daastaan, daastaan ho

Dil pe khayaalon ki barf jami hai

Bheega hai aalam nigaahon mein nami hai

Kis bhul ki jaane hamako mili hai saja ho o o o...

Sab jakhm gehare se hai, lamhaat thehare se hai

Tham jaayega dard ka silsila silsila haan...

Kabhi na kabhi toh miloge kahin pe hamako yakin hai - (4)

Tere bina, na hum ji sakenge yahaan) - (2) ho o o...

Jalal cried for around some five minutes. He gets up determined to find his beloved and wipes his remaining tears on his checks. Jalal understood that who has kidnapped Jodha knew very well who he is. They very well knew that Jodha's husband is the emperor ,only his enemies could kidnap Jodha, but little did Jalal knew that the person who kidnapped is not his foe, but his friend, actually not even a friend rather it can be said a wolf in a sheep's clothing. He returns to the DR's cottage and requests him that could he stay with him, because if by any chance Lakshmi came back he will easily find her. DR happily agreed as he always wanted to see Lakshmi happy because he had always treated her like a daughter. On the other hand one of the men carried Jodha outside to keep her in the cart. Jodha felt disgusted when he carried her, but she had no other option. He went and kept her under a stack of hay and went away to join with the other men.

Promo- Jodha finds her chance and elopes Jalal finds the cave where Jodha had been kept.

Done no proof reading. So, sorry 4 d errors. If you liked it plzzz hit d like button and cmnt. Criticism's also accepted.  Thanks 4 reading.

Edited by ....Anabella... - 08 February 2015 at 2:05am

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

deeptidamcoolRANANDAtanjica1Anamika2bunty1962SinghAnjuputusariKChankriashaivaniJkabbasBlacktulipmrindaniLeyla94IgnatiaAkdha11atoshi.chanda06unknown2592Tehzeeb89ASHAMANIPALmssujeethaSreshthaBiswasSricharan416ShivaniLuvJAPba123lovejodhaakbarrenuganeshANJIJHAcrystalwingsSony.Shaya_gorgeousmeenakaliswaranNikkiReedsonali96Gupta.ShatakshiSweetshruthi._.Bubbles._.meeramiss18SabdabhalaRSlovesJA...Anushka...aisha.....11110abhi7861357rakshadaisydee425_akdha.forever_lovespariMonucuteMagpie_cuty1997mamtasinglaavika444.GreekPrincess.Pretty_me-DZ-

meenakaliswaran Goldie
meenakaliswaran
meenakaliswaran

Posted: 07 February 2015 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Anabella...

Originally posted by meenakaliswaran

THanks for the PM
so neatly and an immersion pain of heart both
so different in a very differ story thinking broken heart cry made my eyes filled the song touched my heart wow took the right song and stopped in a very point of pinned needle can't remove r can't keep 
so pls update soon buddy
thanks for a wonderful story  

Thanks 4 d cmnt dear Smile . It's 1 of d best I 've ever got. Soli for making u cru Ouch . Will. Update asap
[X]
Ur welcomeSmile
its real feel of my heart after i read the update
and thank for i will wait for ur update and PM
Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Anabella...

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 08 February 2015 at 3:12am | IP Logged
thanks for the pm

....Anabella...

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 08 February 2015 at 3:20am | IP Logged
wonderful update 

....Anabella...

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 08 February 2015 at 3:20am | IP Logged
continue soon

....Anabella...

Pretty_me IF-Sizzlerz
Pretty_me
Pretty_me

Posted: 08 February 2015 at 3:22am | IP Logged
lovely chapter...
enjoyed reading... thanks for the pm ana!!

....Anabella...

....Anabella... IF-Dazzler
....Anabella...
....Anabella...

Posted: 08 February 2015 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima4ever

thanks for the pm
u r welcomeSmile
mamtasingla IF-Sizzlerz
mamtasingla
mamtasingla