Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Fasle updated chappy 17 on pg 72 updated on 23/01/17 (Page 2)

....Anabella... IF-Dazzler
....Anabella...
....Anabella...

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuty1997

ya ana plz update soon it's nice SS. finally my waiting is finshed. you are back.Smile

Sorry for making u wait cuty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cuty1997

_Dexterity_ IF-Rockerz
_Dexterity_
_Dexterity_

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:30am | IP Logged
awesome update today only pls yar
_akdha.forever_ IF-Rockerz
_akdha.forever_
_akdha.forever_

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:38am | IP Logged
i would love to see the way you continue the story dear...
please do writeSmile

....Anabella...

....Anabella...
....Anabella...

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akdhaswara

awesome update today only pls yar

Sorry I can update only after 25th dear
Zayn_1Dholic IF-Rockerz
Zayn_1Dholic
Zayn_1Dholic

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Oye Ana ROFLROFLROFL aa gayi tum!at last..mujhe yaad hain ya nahin???yeh SS achcha hain..it seems interesting..i was waiting for u re..nw u r back..continue sn nd pm me..i knw u will... I was abt to tell jo has been kidnapped as an ans to that ques in ur ss..then i went further nd saw that u have already written that HAD SHE BEEN KIDNAPPED???i culdnt stop my laughing finding the similarity..ROFLROFL bechara jalal ke liye cry araaha hain..

....Anabella...

....Anabella...
....Anabella...

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuty1997

ya ana plz update soon it's nice SS. finally my waiting is finshed. you are back.Smile

Awww
....Anabella...
....Anabella...

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...prithibi...

Oye Ana ROFLROFLROFL aa gayi tum!at last..mujhe yaad hain ya nahin???yeh SS achcha hain..it seems interesting..i was waiting for u re..nw u r back..continue sn nd pm me..i knw u will... I was abt to tell jo has been kidnapped as an ans to that ques in ur ss..then i went further nd saw that u have already written that HAD SHE BEEN KIDNAPPED???i culdnt stop my laughing finding the similarity..ROFLROFL bechara jalal ke liye cry araaha hain..

Dear how can I forget you. Just updating chappy 1
....Anabella...
....Anabella...

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:12am | IP Logged

A man was aimlessly wandering in the streets of Mathura. The home of lord Krishna. He was finding someone. He was the great emperor Shehansha jalludin mohammad. The great warrior emperor by whose name the whole India shook to the core with fear. The person who claimed that he did not own a heart and when he had discovered it. It had been taken by a woman . The woman who is the  love of his life . the woman who owns his heart should be mistaken as his childhood friend, a concubine or a new begum. It was jodha who has stolen the emperor's heart and know she has left him with a shattered heart. The very jodha who was the pride of amer. Whose pride he loved to crush. Whom he could not withstand a moment. Whom he loved to criticize publicly. Whom he promised that he will make her life hell, but alas! It was the opposite she had gone away making his life hell. Her angelic face and her beautiful doe shaped eyes haunted him. His days were spent aimlessly wandering and nights restlessly remembering her. She has gone away and he does not know where? He wished it was better if she had taken his kingdom leaving behind his heart, but she took his heart. He is deeply and madly in love with her.  He is wandering in the streets of Mathura like a teenage lover finding his first love who has left him after their breakup. To find her  and convince her  to stay and give their relationship a second chance or you may say a last chance to survive because he has already given his heart to her and willingly also he cannot take it back or ask it.  He felt like killing himself for accusing her for adultery. How could he not have faith in that pair of beautiful doe eyes and that innocent face, but he did not kill himself because he knew killing himself will give his soul no peace. Only receiving her apology will give him peace. Each moment was heavy and tough on him because not even once he embraced success of finding her. Only failure embraced him and he hated it to his very core of his shattered heart. His heart is paining, his eyes were dying to see her once and his soul is dying because it was losing hope of finding her. It was a month since he was finding her, but he did not get any single trace of her. Right know he did not give a damn about his kingdom and its people. He needed her badly like a small kid needs his mother.. He came to Mathura because she was lord krishna's devote and he has hope of finding her. So he his wandering in the streets  asking people have they seen a women with average age and height, beautiful doe eyes; i.e her  description. She could not vanish in thin air. But little did poor jalal know what destiny  and fate had up its sleeves.

Promo- Thinking

Seriously asking guys how was it? Cause I believe it was total crap. Should I continue further or not .

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

RANANDAtanjica1Anamika2putusariKChankriashahidmehmoodGandhimathisridSathyavathiBlacktulipIgnatiaAkdha11KASUNDARIunknown2592ASHAMANIPALchunty1962SATD06pkdhotmonikaberwaSmirna.vavaSreshthaBiswasSricharan416zakia4Sony.SANJIJHAmeenakaliswaransonali96Gupta.Shatakshivinitaj27yurimehta11shruthikarthik._.Bubbles._.anu012Zayn_1Dholicaisha.....11110_Dexterity__akdha.forever_GOTforeverDevilicious_MERSlovesJA...Anushka...abhi786daisydee4251357raksha.GreekPrincess.cuty1997-Kavya_P--DZ-

Go to top