Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

   
Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Fasle updated chappy 17 on pg 72 updated on 23/01/17 (Page 17)

_akdha.forever_ IF-Rockerz
_akdha.forever_
_akdha.forever_

Joined: 01 November 2014
Posts: 8305

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Anabella...

Originally posted by _akdha.forever_

Originally posted by ...Anabella...

Originally posted by _akdha.forever_

Ana..nice update Clap
Is ruku behind all thisAngry please jaldi se jodha ko in sab se bahar nikal do and jalal should repent.
Thanks for pm. Update soon!!
Thanks 4 d cmnt dear Smile . Aur is kidnapping ke piche ruks hi hai
is aurat ka kuch kro ANAAngry
Kya kare is namurad ka? Murder to bhi kam lagta hai saja ke roop Mao koi ideas do na yaar?
is aurat ko zinda marna h na toh pehle iska audha lo fir hukka.. na koi kaneez kaam kre iske liye aur fir isko chodh do kisi kutiya meLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Anabella...

....Anabella... IF-Dazzler
....Anabella...
....Anabella...

Joined: 30 September 2013
Posts: 3371

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _akdha.forever_

Originally posted by ...Anabella...

Originally posted by _akdha.forever_

Originally posted by ...Anabella...

Originally posted by _akdha.forever_

Ana..nice update Clap
Is ruku behind all thisAngry please jaldi se jodha ko in sab se bahar nikal do and jalal should repent.
Thanks for pm. Update soon!!
Thanks 4 d cmnt dear Smile . Aur is kidnapping ke piche ruks hi hai
is aurat ka kuch kro ANAAngry
Kya kare is namurad ka? Murder to bhi kam lagta hai saja ke roop Mao koi ideas do na yaar?
is aurat ko zinda marna h na toh pehle iska audha lo fir hukka.. na koi kaneez kaam kre iske liye aur fir isko chodh do kisi kutiya meLOL
Idea mast hai. I can use dis idea in 1 of my stories. Thanks Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_akdha.forever_

Zayn_1Dholic IF-Rockerz
Zayn_1Dholic
Zayn_1Dholic

Joined: 01 November 2014
Posts: 6305

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Whatz happnng here?did u watch d new promo?i have written it in dushi di's post..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Anabella...

....Anabella... IF-Dazzler
....Anabella...
....Anabella...

Joined: 30 September 2013
Posts: 3371

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...rio...

Whatz happnng here?did u watch d new promo?i have written it in dushi di's post..
No I've not watched d new promo. I'll check it. Thanks 4 informing Smile
meenakaliswaran Goldie
meenakaliswaran
meenakaliswaran

Joined: 16 August 2014
Posts: 1100

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
THanks for the PM
so neatly and an immersion pain of heart both
so different in a very differ story thinking broken heart cry made my eyes filled the song touched my heart wow took the right song and stopped in a very point of pinned needle can't remove r can't keep 
so pls update soon buddy
thanks for a wonderful story  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Anabella...

....Anabella... IF-Dazzler
....Anabella...
....Anabella...

Joined: 30 September 2013
Posts: 3371

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meenakaliswaran

THanks for the PM
so neatly and an immersion pain of heart both
so different in a very differ story thinking broken heart cry made my eyes filled the song touched my heart wow took the right song and stopped in a very point of pinned needle can't remove r can't keep 
so pls update soon buddy
thanks for a wonderful story  

Thanks 4 d cmnt dear Smile . It's 1 of d best I 've ever got. Soli for making u cru Ouch . Will. Update asap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meenakaliswaran

Zayn_1Dholic IF-Rockerz
Zayn_1Dholic
Zayn_1Dholic

Joined: 01 November 2014
Posts: 6305

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Anabella...

Originally posted by ...rio...

Whatz happnng here?did u watch d new promo?i have written it in dushi di's post..
No I've not watched d new promo. I'll check it. Thanks 4 informing Smile
u chckd it? ROFL solie Ana

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Anabella...

Pba123 Senior Member
Pba123
Pba123

Joined: 22 September 2014
Posts: 597

Posted: 03 February 2015 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Nice update
Jodha is kidnapped...her state is so worst
hope jalal finds her soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Anabella...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Forever and always yours 10(part-1) on Pg 68 2.3.17

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63

Author: ....Anabella...   Replies: 497   Views: 51591

....Anabella... 497 51591 19 November 2017 at 12:20pm by natashathakur
Teri Meri Audhri kahani ss-ch 17( 1) on pg 100-4/4/17

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 86 87

Author: ....Anabella...   Replies: 695   Views: 92108

....Anabella... 695 92108 13 August 2017 at 12:49pm by avishimishra
Akdha FF Daayre chappy 2 Pg 9 24-01-17

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: ....Anabella...   Replies: 79   Views: 3146

....Anabella... 79 3146 11 August 2017 at 12:46am by --Vrinda--
Betrayal chappy 11 updated on page 21, 6/3/2016

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20

Author: Acchu02   Replies: 152   Views: 18771

Acchu02 152 18771 21 December 2016 at 8:55am by -Kavya_P-
KIDNAPPED BY ALPHA chappy 10 Is up 22/11/15

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31

Author: Acchu02   Replies: 244   Views: 21954

Acchu02 244 21954 17 December 2016 at 10:17pm by Abcde.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index