Views

Users

Frequent Posters

....Anabella... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

No proof has been reading done. And no pm's

Chappy- 14

They all had been travelling in a caravan and it's almost nightfall.  Jalal decides to take rest he sees a rest house and decides to go and talk. All are allotted their tents.  The ladies were requested to go and give a hand in cooking, so Jodha leaves a dreamy Jalal who is busy remembering the day's events how childishly he had been stealing glances at Jodha as if he was her secret admirer, afraid of being caught by his lady loves father. He decides to go do his favourite business, irritate her.  After a while of hunting he finally spots her making chapattis it reminds him of the first time when they had come out as commoners, she was doing the same. He goes near and lightly hits her head to gain her attention and Jodha makes a stern look on her face and asks him-  Apne  yahan ane ka kasht kyun kiya hai Jahanpanah hume bol dete kiske dura  adesh deke, hum he ajate . Jalal says- voh kya hai na jungilli billi tumhe toh hume  yaad karne se rahi hume socha  hum he tumhe yaad karlete hain. Jodha says- Jahanpanah urf Jallad humare pas shabad he nahi  hai apna abhar parkat  karne ke liye. Ab jab Jallad tumne apni ankhon se dekhliya hai ki hum jivit hai toh tum ja sakte , khud toh kuch kam nahi kar sakte ho ,hum toh karne do. Jalal says- hume kam karna ata hai. Jodha says- toh karke dikho? He moves his hand forward to pick up the chapatti on the pan but in the process burns his hand as he keeps his hand on the pan as an immediate reaction he removes his hand and blows air on his hand.  Jodha feels concerned but keeps  her stern look on and hits her head with her hand and says- na jane kya soch kar Kanah ne hamare vivah is Jallad se karvaya. Kuch bhi kam sahi se nahi kar sakte sivaye yeh bolne ke hum Shehanashah Jalalludin Mohammad hai, humare pas dil nahi, aur pura Hindustan hum se khoof khata hai. Jalal smirks at her statement and makes puppy face and says- kya hua Jungilli billi  tumhe apne masum shohar par daya nahi arahi dekho humare  hath jal gaya. Tum kya kehti ho, haan insaniyaat. Tum humesha insaniyat ke path(lesson) padathi ho, ab tumhari andar insaniyat nahi hai kya?  Jodha feels a bit embarrassed but gives him a look, which Jalal could easily read it as innocent and you my foot. Jodha says defending herself- humari insaniyat kahin nahi gaye. Asal mai kya hain na Jallad jo jaise hai uske saath vaise he pesh ana chaiye toh, isliye tum Jallad ho toh tumhare saath Jalladon walla vehvar(behaviour) he karna padega na. Vahan par ek   matka hai paani dal lo apne hath mai  thodi se rahat milegi. Jalal is stubborn enough to tend his wounds himself and Jodha notes it, but now she could not keep her worry aside she gets up and gives him a hand to get up and says- chalo hum hi kar dete hain.  Hati (stubborn)kahin ke. Jalal holds her hand tightly but does not get up further annoying her Jodha says-Jahanpanah tum uthne ka kasht karoge toh hum tumhare bahut abhari honge.  Jalal gives a wide smile sways his head indicating a no, this further annoys her, she is busy looking here and there to  stop her  outburst of  anger , that is when  Jalal suddenly gets up with a jolt, Jodha who  was not ready falls down  in the process . Jalal bites his lips in order control his smile which is creeping in uncontrollably, Jodha gives him I am going to kill you  look and  dusts of her clothes and she is  about to get up when Jalal gives her his hand and makes a shocked expression and says- Hoh! Jungilli billi tum kitne kamjoor hogaye ho, lo humare hath padk lo varna  vapas se gir jaogi. Tumhare ander jan he nahi. Agra  jake ache se kaha lenna , phir hume uthalene. Jodha looks shocked, and is about to get up on her own when Jalal takes advantage and holds her hand pulls her towards him, she comes banging her body with his she immediately hugs him to gain stability, but Jalal enjoys it, and he says- Tumhe apne shohar ka faida uthna ache se ata hai jungilli billi. With this statement Jodha realizes what she is doing she immediately breaks the hug and  bites her lip to control her smile and  blush and finally manages to do so and says- Hum aur tumhara faida uthenge, apni shakal dekhi hai . Voh bas... Jalal cuts her and says in a husky tone- voh bas.. kya? Jodha could fell her heart racing, her heart says to her- You are losing it. Jodha says- Voh bas kya, matlab  kya hai tumhara? Galti hogaye.  Aur  tumhe  mai uthongi? Pagal toh nahi hogaye ho? Hume toh bhul he gaye the tum toh Agra ke Pagal khanne ke Jahanpanah ho , is nate tum sabse bade pagal hua na, apna wajan(weight) jante ho , hathi(elephant) se bhi bhari hoge  tum. Aur hum hathi nahi uthte. Chalo ab tumhe dard nahi ho raha, and drags him towards the pot. Jalal says in a husky tone- tumhari is galti ne hamare dil ko khush  kardiya. Jodha blushes at this statement but thankfully Jalal does not notice this as she is busy talking water from the pot, she gently pours the water gently blowing air on the burn that is when Jalal says - agar hum hathi hain toh use nate tum bhi hathi ho, kyunki tum humari biwi. Aur vaise bhi tum hathi jaise he dikhti ho, moti (fat).  R.. He decides to keep quite seeing Jodha's facial expressions.  Jodha gives a fierce glare as he she knew who he is going to refer and thinks I am fat. Is he blind? I am not going to leave him at least this time, He does not even have a brain to think that calling a girl fat is indecency and takes out water and throws water on his face and says -  aur hum. Moti hogi  tumhari  jotti(shoe, tumhari Begum. That is when she realizes what she had done she has to correct her statement, so she says- Humare matlab Begum se tumhari Rukaiya Begum, kyunki voh bhi bilkul tumahri thara hain, nirday. Mano jaise mere Kanaha aur tumhare Khuda ne Jodi banaye ho.   Jao aur chulu bahar pani me dob maro, ya phir kahin aur jake mar kyun nahi jate and leaves angrily. Jalal smiles and thinks woman have different ways of venting their jealously out and think if Rukaiya comes to know she will kill Jodha. By the way the last time I had seen Rukaiya I did notice that she is gaining weight but I could not tell her, would have loved to see her reaction when she would hear what Jodha said and shouts form behind saying- tumhari mohabbat mai toh til- til  ke mar he rahe.  Tumhare tekhi juban aur nazar jab dekho humare dil pe ban chale rahe   hote hain aur vaise bhi tumari mohabbat mai toh maut bhi  manjoor hai hume. The last line melts Jodha's heart further she smiles and leaves.  After some time everyone is eating food, Jalal notes that the couples are sitting together and eating but Jodha is nowhere to be found.  That is when she comes with to plates of food and keeps it in front of him and says- Jahanpanah apka bhojan hazir hai. Jalal smiles he notes that he has been given chapattis and curd whereas Jodha is eating chapattis and vegetable. Jalal says- hum yeh kahanna hai. Jodha say - Jaise apki icha Jahanpanah  Jallad and switches his plate with hers and she starts eating curd and chapatti. Jalal takes a bite with his left hand as his right has been burnt the moment he keeps the morsel of food he could feel that his tongue is on fire, he could feel tears roll down his eyes. Jodha gives him water he immediately drinks it, and it soothes his burning insides. Jodha says- Isliye kehte hain jintna dimag hai utna he chalna chaiye. Jalal immediately understands why he has been given curd instead of vegetable he could feel his heart race in joy, he says- shukhriya. Jodha says- theek hai, jasbati hone ki jarorat nahi and gives him back his plate. Jalal smiles at her. Jodha who has been eating her food peacefully could note Jalal's struggle while eating as he is not used to his left hand, she is finding it hard to control herself form going and feeding him. She says to herself Jodha control yourself. Remember you are angry on him, you are upset with him. Only if she could go somewhere else where she could ignore him, but then people will think wrong, finally she gives up. She goes and keeps his plate on her lap to his surprise and forwards the morsel of food towards him, he smiles and eats the food, after a while he notes that she has put forward the last morsel of his food, naughtiness sparks in his mind, while eating the morsel of food he knowingly bites her fingers, she immediately withdraws her hand in anger and leaves. Jalal could see her anger is serious and he also notices that she has not eaten her food he goes behind her with the plate towards the tent.  She sits on the bed with her hands crossed. Jalal comes near and sits beside her and keeps the plate aside and says- Kahanna kha lo, he puts the plate forward. Jodha says- hume bhok  nahi hai. Jalal says- Acha baba hume muaff kardo agli bar se aise kuch nahi karenge. Jodha says angrily- Nahi hume bhojan chaiye aur na hum tum shama karenge, jao yahan se. Jalal smirks and says- Pyaar se manjao Jungilli billi varna.. Jodha looks at him and says- varna kya? Hum darte thodi hai tumhare dhamkion se. Zabardasti khiloge hume bhojan. Khila ke dekho, hum tumhara kya hushr(condition) karenge? Jalal says- tum apne Jallad  ko itna bhi nahi samjhti Jungilli billi zabardasti karna ata he nahi. Hum toh kuch aur karne vale hain. Jodha says- Jo karna hai kar lo hume nahi khanna. Jalal says- sachi, chalo jab tume izazat dehi de hai toh kar lete hain and he kisses on her checks.

Promo- probably more Akdha

Sorry for the errors. Hope you like the update, because I enjoyed a lot while writing.  If you liked the update please cmnt and hit the like button. Criticisms are also welcomed.  Thanks for reading, love Ana. 

Edited by ....Anabella... - 7 years ago
RSlovesJA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update Ana just loved their fighting nd ja teasing . ..pls update next chapi soon nd do pm
sweety992 thumbnail
Joja nokjoke woow supurb chappy dr
Updatee soon...
swetiii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
amazing
loved jj nol jhok
wow
he kissed her
hahaha
update asap
eshalli thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely chapter dear ...
Plzzz pm me
melovesja thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update. Enjoyed their nok jok.
swriter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful chapter annu
Hey plz update your other stories dear.
I am waiting and don't take long time deardear 😊
Savi.23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
plz ana write the dialoges in english..plz plz
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
cute update...loved joja's nok jhoks 😆 jallu was taking chance pe dance 😆 update soon... 😃
....Anabella... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

hindi to english translations r in brackets. NO pm's

Chappy-15

She could feel the adrenaline gush up in her body and her blood rushing to her cheeks making them crimson in color, her eyes widening in shock, her heart leaping like a small kid in joy and a smile creeping on her lips stealthily and the sound of the kiss making her feel as if there are butterflies in her tummy tickling her. The desire for more seemed to arise within her; she feels if she sees him she will lose herself. She knows she is giving full signs to him that the kiss affected her. He enjoys staring at her beautiful cheeks turned crimson in colour, her eyes at first widen then her eyelids bow down with shyness, his heart leaps with joy. She is the one and only lady with whom he could make love forever and never get either bored or tired. He huskily says in her ear- Sharmate hua aur bhi haseen lagti ho jungilli billi, tumhari adayeen abhi mujhe kuch jayada he ghayal kar rahi.(You look more beautiful while blushing, your looks are wounding me to a large extent right now).  She could not help but smile; she could feel a small voice inside her say- Jodha control yourself. Remember what he has done. She bites her lips hard to control the incontrollable smile which is continuously playing on her lips and hugs her tummy to control the tickling she felt. The way she bite her lips seemed like an invitation to a feast for Jalal, but he has to control himself because he had promised her that he will not touch her until she permits, but he is ready to play on and see till when she will be able to control herself. She gets up to leave but he takes his chance and holds her wrist and pushes her towards the tents covering and traps her from both sides keeping his hands, by now Jodha had managed to be normal, she masks her usual stern face and she says- Voh kya  tha?(what was that?) Jalal says- Voh...? Kya voh...?  Hume kuch samajh nahi araha hai(That... what are you asking?) , trying to act innocent as usual to get away with his naughty deeds. Jodha fumes and says- Jayada bhole to ho nahi tum toh bane ki jarorat bhi nahi hai  samajhe. Tumhari voh karne ki majal  kaise hue? (You are not too innocent so there is no need to imitate being one do you understand that. How did you have guts to do that?)  Jalal says - Kya voh, voh bol rahi ho tum , hume sach mai kuch samajh nahi araha (What are you that , that , seriously I am saying I am not able to understand what are you referring to) and he starts itching his head as if trying to recollect something. Jodha finds her golden chance and is about to escape when he again captures her, she gives him a fierce glare. Jalal says - acha yeh(Ok, this) and again kisses on her cheek surprising her, but this time she manages  to control herself. Jodha says making an angry face and poking her finger on the cheek he kissed- yeh kya tha?  Aur tumhe ijajat kisne di?(what was this ?  And who gave you the pemission?) Jalal says- Ijajat toh tumne he di, tumhi to keh rahi thi ki jo karna hai karklo mai bhojan nahi karongi. Toh humare jo maan kiya voh humne kar liya. Aur tum janti nahi Ki voh kya  tha, toh phirse  karde voh, taki tumhe bhi malum ho voh kya hai  par is bar yahaan par hoga voh( poking her lips). Akhir jo voh hua voh galat thodi na tha miyan aur biwi ke bich voh toh hota rehta hai. Tabhi toh ek nani se jaan  is duniya mai ati hai. (You only gave the permission as you said do whatever you wish I will not eat food, so I did whatever I wish. And you do not know what was that, so should I again do that again so you will know what was that, but this time that would be here (poking her lips). After whatever happened was not wrong, that keeps on happening between a husband and a wife. Then only a new life enters this world). Jodha could feel the conversation going to intense and the atmosphere around her heating up, and she could feel that her cheeks were turning red again so to avoid the conversation she says- Hume bhok lag rahi hume bhojan  karna hai. (I am hungry, I want to eat food) Jalal immediately leaves her and says- Kariye. Vaise acha bahana hai tumhare paas .(have it, you have good excuse to get out .) Jodha says- par hamari ek sharat  hai ki tum bahar jao. ( But I have a condition that you will go out) Jalal says- theek hai, par hum tumhara bahar intajar karenge., theek hai. (Ok , but I will wait for you outside, ok.) Jodha says- Jaise jahanpanah Jallad ki agaye. (As emperor Jallad wishes) and he leaves smiling and after he leaves she takes a deep breath and she says to herself- Aj toh Hum bach gaye. Varna is Jallad ke dimag mai pak rahi kichidi ka hume koi andaja nahi hota hai.( Today I managed to get out safely.  Otherwise what is cooking in Jallad mind I have no clue.)  She touches the cheek he kissed and smiles and says- Pagal Jallad (mad Jallad), and eats her food quickly before trouble knocks the door again, and goes out and sees everyone sitting around a bonfire singing and dancing jovially. She sees Jalal staring at her but she decides to sit opposite to him with few ladies, Jalal immediately comprehends the reason of her gesture. Jalal sees a new person who had just joined in recently sitting next to Jalal. Jalal could easily note the way he stared at Jodha, and she like usual is oblivious to it.  Jalal could feel pang of jealously, nobody had the right to stare at his better half that way except him. The emotion called possessiveness seemed to be gripping his heart tighter with each and every passing second. All he desired is to get up and punch his eyes black- blue, but he controls himself because he did not want to create a scene. He is drunk in jealously and when he looks at her she is having a gala time. He wants to get up and hold her tight and shout at the stranger and say- mine, she is mine do you get it. That is when he hears the stranger say something to him- Voh chori kitni khubsurat hai na. (That girl is so beautiful) This is more than enough for Jalal someone is eyeing at his wife and he is sitting as nothing has happened and now he is commenting on her looks, he will surely trash him up, all he needs is just a chance.  That is when someone says- bhaya tum ek gana suna do. (Brother sing a song.) Jalal could feel his eyes widen in disbelief, he says- hum (me).  The man says- haan tum.(yes, you). Jalal look at Jodha and could see an evil grin on her face, challenging him and that is when he accepts the challenge. He says- theek hai.(ok) and he starts singing

Waaqif toh huey tere dil ki baat se
Chhupaya jise tune qaaynaat se
Waaqif toh huey tere uss khayal se
Chhupaya jise tune apne aap se
Kahin na kahin teri aankhein,
teri baatein padh rahe hain hum
Kahin na kahin tere dil mein,
dhadkano mein dhal rahe hain hum
Tu Har Lamha.. tha mujhse juda..
Chaahe door tha main.. yaa paas rahaa

Uss din tu haan udaas rahe
tujhe jis din hum na dikhe na miley
Uss din tu chup-chaap rahe
tujhe jis din kuch na kahe na suney
Main hoon bann chuka, jeene ki ik wajah
Iss baat ko khud se tu na chupaa..

Lab se bhale tu kuch na kahe
Tere dil mein hum hi toh base yaa rahe
Saansein teri iqraar kare
Tera haath agar chhulein, pakde
Teri khwahishein kar bhi de tu bayaan
Yehi waqt hai inke izhaar ka..

Throughout the song his eyes are fixed on her and her eyes on him. The song just made her feel that he knows her more than she thinks. The song had left her awestruck. This song cleared showed that he cares for, and maybe he loves her too, just the way she does. She simply gets up breaking the eye lock to get some breathing space.  So does the stranger get up finding the perfect chance of the wooing the lady he likes and Jalal also gets up seeing the stranger follow his lady love. The devil inside him seemed to give an evil grin that now he could have a feast, by unleashing the devil on him. Jodha splashes some water on her face to cool herself when she feels a hand on her shoulder and she says- Kya hai Jallad? Tum (What is it Jallad? you)And turns to see him, but is surprised to see the stranger, she immediately apologizes. The stranger says-  koi bat nahi hume yeh nam pasand aye.(no problem, I liked the name.) She could feel a weird sensation as his hands were still on her shoulder and Jalal is nowhere to be seen. She shoves away his hand from her shoulder and says- humse dur rahi(stay away from me). That is when Jalal enters the scene and says- are bhaya hum apko he dundh rahe the. (Brother I was finding you.)The stranger says- tum jao hume is chori se kuch kam hai. (You go I have some work with this girl) Jalal says- theek hai(ok ) and is leaves passing a flying kiss to a shocked Jodha. Jodha thinks- Sach mai inka dimag kishak gaya hai . (Seriously his mind has been corrupted). Jalal turns and comes back and says- bhaya(brother) the man gives an annoyed look to Jalal and Jalal punches his eye surprising the man . Man asks- yeh kya tha? (what was that?) Jalal says- Hum toh batana he bhul gaye jise chori ko tum ankhe fad kar dekh rahe ho aur jis saath tum badsulki karna chacte ho voh chori asal mai humari ghar wali  hai. Aur  hum chacte toh tume wahin mar lete par hum tumhe marna ka maja akele chakna chacte the. is liye humne yeh kiya.(I forget to inform you that the girl you were drooling at and now you are trying to misbehave with , she in  reality is my wife. And if I wanted I would have trashed you there then, but I want to enjoy beating you all alone. So I did this) he again punches his other and then he unleashes the devil within him on his prey hitting him where he could. His rage gave her chills to the bone, the way he is trashing him up shows his possessiveness over her she could clearly notice that. She had to stop him before he murdered him, but somewhere deep down she admitted she liked this possessive side of his. She stood in between him and the stranger and says- bahut hogaya, har samaye  yeh dekhane  ki jarorat nahi hai ki tum Jallad ho.(enough, there is no need to prove that you are a Jallad always) the stranger finds his golden chance and runs for his dear life. Jalal holds Jodha's arms roughly and says- Hum bardash nahi karenge ki koi tumhe us nazar se dekhe, jis nazar se tumhe dekne ka hak sirf hamara hai. (I will not tolerate that anybody sees you with that gaze which only I have the right to ) Jodha shoves off his hand and takes out a pot of water and hands it to him saying-  Apne garam dimag ko thanda kar ke he sone ana, varna raat bahar hume tumhara krodh jhelna padegja . Aur haan agli bar jab hum aise bahar aye to saath mai koilya lekar ana hum apne moh mai laga lenge, kamse kam kiske jaan toh nahi loge tum. Aur vaise jab tumhare jalte hirdey ko sukooon mile hi gaye hai toh hume bhi sukoon se sone dena. Vase jalne ki bo  toh hume bohot  pehle se aranhi thi,( After you cool your mind then only come for sleeping, otherwise I have to face your anger all  night. And yes, from next time when we come outside like this bring coal with you, so that I will rub it on my face at least someone's life would be spared. And otherwise now that your burning heart is at peace let me also sleep peacefully. I could smell the burning smell for quite a long time. ) And she leaves an embarrassed Jalal, as he knows that she knew  that the stranger was busy staring at her, and he was busy getting drunk in jealously. She turns and says- Jallad. He looks at her standing at a far distance and says- han bolo. (Yes, say) She says- Tumne jo humare liye aj kiya hume acha laga, dhanywad. Aur tum gana bhi theek thak ga lete ho ( What did for me today, I like it, thank you and you sing  ok ok ) And she leaves with a smile...

Promo- probably back in Agra.

Sorry for the errors. Plz hit the like button if you liked the update and cmnt also. Criticisms and suggestions are also welcomed. Thanks, for reading love, Ana.

Edited by ....Anabella... - 7 years ago