India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

TAAREY OS : FORGOT

raashu0 Newbie
raashu0
raashu0

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:41am | IP Logged

Ok vinni di this is for you ...aapki vajah se aaj mujhe joote tamatar pakka padne waale hein but bacchi par reham khanaJ And mujhe jo bhul gaye unke liye  hello I am Nishi_taarey ..i hope itna kafi hai...

TAAREY OS: FORGOT...

"You again forgot? "cried out Taani at a shocked and surprise Rey ."now what I forgot Taani?" said Rey trying to remember if it was something important. "I don't believe you forgot this ,how can you Rey?" said Taani raising her eyebrow. " oh god Taani now stop overreacting and tell me what it is ?"said rey looking over his files. "How dare you , I am talking to you and you are busy  in your files?" saying so Taani snatched rey's file. "Taani  give me the file ,Taani please its important yr " he tried to take that file but he could not. " ok meri maa mein haar gaya now please will you be kind enough to spare me and give me my file and tell me what I forgot"said Rey faking a smile."This fake smile is not suiting you..take your file" she said getting angry on him and trying to leave." Oh sorry Taani ruko ..." saying so he grabbed her wrist and brought her near him and they shared a eyelock . "Ok Taani sorry , ab batao kya bhool gaya mein?" he said caressing Taani's face. " Pehle haath chodo then I will tell.."said taani trying to free herself from rey's hold. "ok done ab batao?" Rey asked leaving her wrist." This was the day when you proposed me and you forgot..you are such a.." said Taani little irritated.. "oh how could I forget this..sorry Taani ..but Taani last week bhi to tumne kaha tha I proposed you  and as far as I remember meine tumhe ek hi baar propose kiya tha vo bhi second last week" said Rey a little confused." Just a second yeh kya ho raha hai Taani ?? matlab har week ?" said Rey questioning Taani . "Offo buddhu we are celebrating weekly anniversary to har week us day ko we will celebrate...nice idea naa" said Taani happily. "What a idea miss Taani "said Rey mocking Taani. "Thank you rey ,mein to bachpan se hi smart thi to taarif ki jarurat nahi hai" said Taani ." Smart nahi gadhi ,ab kya har hafte propose day manate fhirenge?i am not in for such stupid thing" said rey again taking his file." What ?" said taani surprised ." what nahi jhat pat ready ho jaao rehersals ke liye jaana hai " Rey said going outside the room.

It has been just two weeks Rey proposed Taani infront of the whole d3 gang after one of the event.Nobody could believe he did so and taani accepted bcz they both were the  best fighters in their gang ,even before agreeing to each other they always got a reason  to fight but it happened and everyone was happy for them.They were that now both of their lead dancers were in a relationship so they will not fight but their bad luck nothing changed after that day ,they are just the same fighting on every silly topic they could find,but still they love each other and care for each other.

REHERSAL HALL SCENE

"so guys let's start practicing ..as we all know ki swayam aur Sharon sponsers ko mannane gaye hein so we will have to practice without them and swayam told me that he and Sharon will not perform so let's start" said rey addressing the d3 gang.

" sorry Rey I am late " came Taani with a bang.." Hum sab bhi hein yahan so sorry sirf Rey se hi kyun Taani ?" teased rinni. Everyone laughed at it.. "tum sab ka ho gaya to start karen? Positions " said rey..

They danced beautifully on kabhi jo baadal barse and rey and taaniwere so lost in it that even the song ended they kept on staring each other ." aanh aanh " said nil " to hum log chalen you both continue vaise bhi you are lead dancers " said simmi controlling her laughter..saying so everyone left and Rey and Taani were  alone in rehersal hall.

" to meine tumhe maaf kar diyaa Rey ..itna pareshhan hone ki jarurat nahi hai " said taani looking rey rensed and silence in the hall ." oh really tumne mujhe maaf kar diya?? Aur kyat um mujhe yeh baataogi ki yeh maafi mujhe kis khusi mein mili hai ?" asked rey with a questioning face." Ki tum hamari second week anniversary bhul gaye" said taani . " not again " whispered rey .." you said something Rey ?"asked taani. " mein kya bolunga mein to soch raha tha ki weekly ki jagah hum har din kyun nahi celebrate karte?" said rey annoyingly "vaise not a bad idea ..yeh mere dimaaag mein kyun nahi aaya ..mere saath rehke tum bahut smart ho gaye ho I must say ..i am impressed" said taani. " oh god tumhare saath rehke smart to pata nahi lekin mera dimag jaroor kam karna band kar dega ..silly girl" said rey faking a smile. " haww mein silly ..why ?tum na.. just don't alk to me " said taani packing her bag and leaving the rehersal hall. " oh god in ladkiyon ko bannaya to banaya , dimag kam diya vo bhi theek but gussa kyun diya .. har minute mein gussa ho jaati hai " whispered rey to himself and tried to stop Taani . He grabbed her wrist and brought her inside rehersal hall pinning her to wall. " Rey kya kar rahe ho koi dekh lega " said taani trying to free herself . " tum bhi ajeeb ho abhi keh rahi thi weekly anniversary bhul gaye and jab celebrate kar raha hoon to koi dekh lega?" said rey  going close to her . " rey ..yeh kya tareeka hai celebrate karne ka .. ek to tum sab bhool jaate ho fhir ulti seedhi harkatein karte rehte ho..." taani continued blabbering.. Rey gave her a peck on her cheek surprising her .." kitna bolti ho tum ?i wonder poori jindagi mein tumhe kaise jheloonga " said rey leaving taani's wrist and walking out of rehersal hall.

And taani still lost in that moment was unable to understand what he said . " vaise agar chup hone ke liye ye remedy hai to kyun naa hum har din anniversary manayen aur tum chup bhi rahogi" said rey peeking throught the door and then leaving giving taani a flying kiss.. Taani kept on smiling cherishing the effect on her cheeks...

I know worst os but kafhi dino baad try kiya so maaf kar dena and on top of that wrote it in a hurry ..Spelling mistake grammer mistake sab maaf ..proof read nahi kiya .. itne time baad meri post dekhkar koi please behosh mat ho jaanaSmile

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

d3isLifeAarti_TaareyTrisha49pritii_20qwerty012nagutaarey--coco--doll_dimpleTR_MN_KRJasmine_ashprtnSaNa_sTaR---angelmaria--chinudollyskfirdousNidaJavidTaaReydisha93cuppypie121StarBullMissu_TRHumzydh19sailaja._khwaish_Cupcake.Viji.Chandranprincess_taranavk

sailaja. IF-Rockerz
sailaja.
sailaja.

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:10am | IP Logged
cute os i love it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raashu0

raashu0 Newbie
raashu0
raashu0

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by R.sailaja

cute os i love it

thnx :) me glad u liked :)
SaNa_sTaR Goldie
SaNa_sTaR
SaNa_sTaR

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Wow...awesome OS
Really cute and adorable :)
Loved it <3

raashu0

---angelmaria-- Goldie
---angelmaria--
---angelmaria--

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Pagli it was awsome

Such a cute and wonderful os

I,loved it very much

Hope u cone back to indiatv forum soon

And we will get back our amazing writer

Tnx for the pm

Do write more and

Do pm me

raashu0

skfirdous IF-Dazzler
skfirdous
skfirdous

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Wow...awesome OS
soo cute

raashu0

dasv Goldie
dasv
dasv

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:43am | IP Logged
First of all thx for writing an os
Really loved it
It was simple, cute nd adorable os
I loved taani full too pagal weekly anniversary seriously :) :)
Loved it very much
Keep writing

raashu0

--coco-- Senior Member
--coco--
--coco--

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
sweet and cute
taarey os milne ki khushi sirf hum tr fans ko hi pata hai 
its like an oasis in a desertDay Dreaming