Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Gautam creating troubles for HM for footage sake (Page 3)

07sid01 Goldie
07sid01
07sid01

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barlin

Originally posted by bigg_boss8

Originally posted by 07sid01

Just like last week when upen was creating trouble for HMs for footage sake. But as i recall you people actually seemed to like it when upen was doing it, ab kya hua? Upen karey toh suddenly "MAN" banjaata hai par gautam karey toh footage artist?
Upen vase torey toh "hes a man"
Ali plates torey toh entertaining
Par jab gautam mugs torey toh footage artist?

Kya logic hai!!!!!!Clap

Please answer!!

Upen was literally bullied by Salman Khan and others for the entire season for being a silent spectator and the "Boring guy" of the house. Remember Kashmera Shah's comment when she entered? Something on the lines of "Yeh toh free ka ration khaatha hai"...never a day spared to put him down. Panauti, your hindi sucks, kya bol rahe ho, Upen doesn't understand, You are wrong material for the show, Don't tont me et al...even the tiniest things get pointed out and he isn't supposed to react for a week?!
Upen was mocking the show and the popular contestants the past week...people were cheering the mocking part of it! Not the unnecessary aggression.
He was reprimanded by Salman Khan and Salman's reaction was only for a week of unnecessary poking/aggression...Gautam ka kabse chal raha hai? What's his reason behind it?
Gautam has a loyal group now, he has the show, audience and Salman's support. He cannot use the victim card anymore. Ek hi reason hai footage!
And people who bashed Upen for being idiotic and irrational for hogging footage are the ones blindly supporting Gautam now? Seriously, Yeh kya logic hai?
If you're comparing both, you are definitely seeing a similarity...why support one and bash another then?!

Leave it.. This person will definitely say something like gautam is still targeted by everyone and they're actually the ones fighting with him etc.. Or that he's creating fights for totally justified reasons. Don't forget they watch bb with gaugles!

If people still thing he's targeted, forget about gaugles...that's just them being blind! He is the safest contestant in the house right now and has no reason to pick up random fights with everyone.

We're not saying he is a victim, cuz he isn't. What he did was wrong. But what Upen did was also wrong, so why don't you call him out on that , if you can call gautam out on his mistakes. I know two wrongs don't make a right, what I'm trying to point out that gautam was wrong, fine, upen was imitating him, he was also wrong, so why is it that you don't call out opens faults aswell. Why is upen being praised and gautam bashed?

Edited by 07sid01 - 24 December 2014 at 3:51am

barlin Senior Member
barlin
barlin

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bigg_boss8

Just like last week when upen was creating trouble for HMs for footage sake. But as i recall you people actually seemed to like it when upen was doing it, ab kya hua? Upen karey toh suddenly "MAN" banjaata hai par gautam karey toh footage artist?

Kya logic hai!!!!!!Clap

Please answer!!

Upen was literally bullied by Salman Khan and others for the entire season for being a silent spectator and the "Boring guy" of the house. Remember Kashmera Shah's comment when she entered? Something on the lines of "Yeh toh free ka ration khaatha hai"...never a day spared to put him down. Panauti, your hindi sucks, kya bol rahe ho, Upen doesn't understand, You are wrong material for the show, Don't tont me et al...even the tiniest things get pointed out and he isn't supposed to react for a week?!
Upen was mocking the show and the popular contestants the past week...people were cheering the mocking part of it! Not the unnecessary aggression.
He was reprimanded by Salman Khan and Salman's reaction was only for a week of unnecessary poking/aggression...Gautam ka kabse chal raha hai? What's his reason behind it?
Gautam has a loyal group now, he has the show, audience and Salman's support. He cannot use the victim card anymore. Ek hi reason hai footage!
And people who bashed Upen for being idiotic and irrational for hogging footage are the ones blindly supporting Gautam now? Seriously, Yeh kya logic hai?
If you're comparing both, you are definitely seeing a similarity...why support one and bash another then?!

Leave it.. This person will definitely say something like gautam is still targeted by everyone and they're actually the ones fighting with him etc.. Or that he's creating fights for totally justified reasons. Don't forget they watch bb with gaugles!

If people still thing he's targeted, forget about gaugles...that's just them being blind! He is the safest contestant in the house right now and has no reason to pick up random fights with everyone.

We're not saying he is a victim, cuz he isn't. What he did was wrong. But what Upen did was also wrong, so why don't you call him out on that , if you can call gautam out on his mistakes. I know two wrongs don't make a right, what I'm trying to point out that gautam was wrong, fine, upen was imitating him, he was also wrong, so why is it that you don't call out opens faults aswell. Why is upen being praised and gautam bashed?

Again, Upen was praised for mocking the show, Gautam and his hypocritical attitude---which people were already fed up of(---that was the only reason). Upen's weird behavior was a reaction of all the things listed above, Gautam's only valid reason being the footage alone, he is being accused of that...that is not bashing, just stating facts. He IS doing it for the footage, can't deny that!
Upen was praised mainly because, even after being broken down to pieces by the show/creatives/salman, he not only stood up...but shook them off their chairs by his antics. 
Upen was not only reprimanded by Salman for that behavior, a psychologist was brought on board to make him realize he lost it. Gautam on the other hand is always tagged as "entertainer/hero" no matter what. Upen deserved all the little support he got, as it was a "reaction" to the bullying and as it was "temporary".

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtavibhusharma78MidnightRamblerChingaari

vibhusharma78 Goldie
vibhusharma78
vibhusharma78

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:14am | IP Logged

Kya logic hai!!!!!!Clap

Now if i go by GG fans logic den either u can love it or hate him but an't ignore him.

Same apply for u guys kin case of Upen too. Either u hate Upen or hate him, but even u ppl can't ignore him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightRamblerChingaari

vibhusharma78 Goldie
vibhusharma78
vibhusharma78

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:17am | IP Logged

Kya logic hai!!!!!!Clap

Please answer!!

Very right explained.

barlinMidnightRambler

VickyAg Groupbie
VickyAg
VickyAg

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:44am | IP Logged
I think game is going to be lot more dirtier and ugly in coming days.

Both Upen and Gautam thinking on the same line that who creates more ruckus in the house will get more footage.

I now want either Karisma or Dimpy to win the show.

vibhusharma78MidnightRambler

vibhusharma78 Goldie
vibhusharma78
vibhusharma78

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:53am | IP Logged
I to have stopped watching show now.

n Wont mind if Ali ,Dimpy or sonlai win this show.

Will support upen and karishma for winning title only coz salman was continuously after their life. Otherwise i dont think even they deserve winning.

Pritam has no chance.

Punz is cunning.

GG is footage artist, dont want dat due to his cheap publicity stunts he win the title also.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightRambler

merwi343 Groupbie
merwi343
merwi343

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:04am | IP Logged

Kya logic hai!!!!!!Clap
Seriously people's hatred for gautam here is becasue kahi wo jeet na jaye . News flash people he will win no matter what u pr do
girlie_giggles IF-Dazzler
girlie_giggles
girlie_giggles

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chingaari

Tch tch kya kya karna parh raha hai isey thori si footage ke liye
ab tau taras sa aane laga hai

ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

barlinvibhusharma78MidnightRambler

Go to top