Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Unseen pic of Aryan Khan (Page 2)

-silentbang- IF-Sizzlerz
-silentbang-
-silentbang-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Variable

Poor kid. Nothing worse than being a superstar's son.

If you don't believe me then ask my kid 20 years later he/she will agree.
Ohkay LOL

sinisterstorms IF-Rockerz
sinisterstorms
sinisterstorms

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:58am | IP Logged
He's so ugly. And his cheap expressions...His father is a superstar but he is nothingDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SalmankiJaan

zohasad2.0 IF-Sizzlerz
zohasad2.0
zohasad2.0

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
That face...ugggh...what is with that dead pan look?

Rain_Lover

qazplm IF-Sizzlerz
qazplm
qazplm

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I can understand when IF members mock and bash celebrities or people who tend to stay in the limelight by doing ridiculous things.

But for a kid who honestly seems to avoid the media and all its glory, a kid who seems extremely uncomfortable being clicked by paparazzi, a kid whose father beautifully respects his wishes not to appear even in KKR's cricket matches...for some reason, we still find a way to analyze him and constantly pick on him. Why?

He's not asking for it. Then why are topics constantly opened on him, where everyone is more willed to comment on how he's choosing to grow up. At least with Suhana, I can understand. She's more visible, she tends to come out and get photographed. But not this boy.

So honestly, I think it's very unfortunate that all of us keep disrespecting his privacy. I understand that he's a famous star's son, but if he's not asking for it, then I think all of us should have the sense and courtesy to not say something which he might come across on the Internet for no fault of his.

Edited by qazplm - 24 December 2014 at 12:17pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-sim-renukha871noor321pomegranateMallika-E-BhaisMisHumptyDumpty-AppleOfMaEye-glace-bleue

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qazplm

I can understand when IF members mock and bash celebrities or people who tend to stay in the limelight by doing ridiculous things.
But for a kid who honestly seems to avoid the media and all its glory, a kid who seems extremely uncomfortable being clicked by paparazzi, a kid whose father beautifully respects his wishes not to appear even in KKR's cricket matches...for some reason, we still find a way to analyze him and constantly pick on him. Why?

He's not asking for it. Then why are topics constantly opened on him, where everyone is more willed to comment on how he's choosing to grow up. At least with Suhana, I can understand. She's more visible, she tends to come out and get photographed. But not this boy.

So honestly, I think it's very unfortunate that all of us keep disrespecting his privacy. I understand that he's a famous star's son, but if he's not asking for it, then I think all of us should have the sense and courtesy to not say something which he might come across on the Internet for no fault of his.

Its a shame that even the kids who are not in BW movies are being bashed on this forumSleepySleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

renukha871noor321qazplm

ISHQSalmanSe IF-Dazzler
ISHQSalmanSe
ISHQSalmanSe

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
He's kinda cuteEmbarrassed
sinisterstorms IF-Rockerz
sinisterstorms
sinisterstorms

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qazplm

SOrry but his face just makes me want to slap him LOLDead

SalmankiJaan

Meredith IF-Rockerz
Meredith
Meredith

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
thanx for the pics.

Go to top