Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

AKDHA FF: AASHIQUI (chapter - 3 , pg - 8 updated) (Page 8)

mamtasingla IF-Sizzlerz
mamtasingla
mamtasingla

Posted: 18 February 2015 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
update soon
pm me too

SShreShthA IF-Dazzler
SShreShthA
SShreShthA

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 6:38am | IP Logged
update ur teaser soon and pm me plz
amSavindi IF-Rockerz
amSavindi
amSavindi

Posted: 15 March 2015 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
u u u u u u
p p p p p p
d d d d d d
a a a a a a
t t t t t t t t
e e e e e e

s s s s s s s
o o o o o o
o o o o o o
n n n n n n...
mrindani Groupbie
mrindani
mrindani

Posted: 27 March 2015 at 4:02am | IP Logged
CHAPTER - 3
Jodha kept ignoring Jalal whenever he tried to talk to her, leaving him totally confused about her behavior. He tried many times to talk to her and clear her misunderstandings but she was just not ready to even listen to him. A week passed on like this.
Then on Monday morning, on his way to the canteen, Jalal saw her laughing and talking to Moti. She looked mesmerizing in her in her sky blue and white salwar - kurti. Her hair were neatly plaited and a small blue bindi rested on her forehead. The khol adorned her eyes and sliver jhumkis dangled from her ears. the dupatta was transparent and gave a beautiful view of her chest and cleavage.
And her lips...oh so kissable and soft just like rose petals...
"kaha kho gaye Jalal?" asked a worried Abdul snapping jalal out of his Dreamland. 
"kahi bhi to nahi" answered jalal feeling embarrassed. they made their way to the canteen. Jalal entered the canteen with his killer smirk on his lips looking hot and sexy as ever in his casual white shirt and dark blue denims.
All the girls started drooling over him, including Jodha. She was just lost in his charming and well chiseled features. just then reality hit her and she felt embarrassed for just swaying away in his charms. Ignoring him, like he didn't existed she carried on her talking session. She started walking away when he came their making an excuse that she forgot a book.
She started walking towards her room and before she could close the door a hand came and stopped it from closing. It was jalal. he entered the room and closed it.
"problem kya hai tumhari? mere room mein aane ke liye kisne kaha?" asked Jodha angrily.
"mujhe tumse baat karni hai" jalal said. 
''par mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni hai chale jao yahanse jaise 2 saal pehle chle gaye the"
"mujhe kuch nahi samaj mein aaraha hai tum kya keh rahi ho, aur haan mein tumse baat karne aaya hun aur woh kare bina mein nahi jaunga, samjhi" jalal said 
"ok phir mein chali jati hun." saying so jodha started going out but a strong pair of hands stopped her. "u cant go without talking to me i wont let u go!" "jalal leave me i want to go" "no" saying so he started reducing the gap between them. their eyes met and they shared a small eyelock. 
"jo! so gayi kya andar jaldi aa class ke liye  late ho raha hai" shouted a frustrated Moti.
"aa... abhi... aayi" answered jodha quickly and came out of the room. the classes went on very fast and during recess the dean called the students to announce about the freshers party which was going to be held the next week. everyone was excited and looking forward for it.

THE PARTY 

the party was held in the college itself. everyone was enjoying. Jodha was talking with moti, ruqs and salima. she was looking hot in her black knee length dress. her hair were kept open making her look even more beautiful. she looked happy not knowing that a pair of eyes were drooling over her body hungrily. it was none other than sharif. he had been wanting to make her his from the day she joined IIT. today he would fulfill his desire. 
others went on the dance floor except jodha. she was having a strong feeling that someone was stalking her. she felt someone's hand on her shoulder. she turned back to find sharif.
"juice?" he asked 
"no thnx" she replied not wanting to talk more.
"pls i insist!" he said hopingly.
she took the glass and drank the juice in one gulp. she started feeling dizzy.
"i need to go'' 
"fine i'll drop u" 
"no thanks , bye" saying so she started walking off.
"chali jao jodha, have sum rest because u will have to stay awake all night" sharif thought.
she somehow reached the room but couldnt open the door. jalal was passing by and saw her state. he caught hold of her and helped her open the door.
"dont touch me u dont have any right on me after sending that bloody sms." 
"whhish sms, jodha?''
dont act smart, see didnt you send this" jodha said flashing the sms sent by him in front of him.
"But i never wrote this message! in fact I am shocked to see this since during that time I was struck in some em migration procedures and I was not able to come to India!" answered a shocked Jalal.
"What!!!!!!!!!!!! you dont even anything that happened 2 years ago?????" 
"but may I ask you something?"
"puchhoo."
"aisa kya hua tha Kritika di aur adham ke beech mein jo tum mujhse itni naraaz thi?"
"Adham kritika di ko Blackmail kar raha tha. usne di ki ekk video banali aur unhe majboor kar diya ki agar unhone uski koi baat nahi maani to woh video leak kar dega. usne di ko bahut torture kiya, aur jab uska man bhar  gaya to usne unko maar dala aur to aur usne sare sabut bhi mita diye. Yeh sab dekhke mummy - pappa ne bhi suicide kar liya. Usne meri puri family ko barbaad kar diya!" Jodha said completely breaking down.
"Jab mujhe tumhari jarurat thi tab tumne mana kar diya yeh soch kar main tumse bhi nafrat karne lagi." she continued, her cry converting into sobs.Cry
"i am sorry" said jodha hugging him tightly.
"its ok" he said while looking at her. 
by this time she was unconcious due to the effect of wine. he carefully laid her on the bed and covered her properly with the duvet and came out locking the room properly.
"jodha i know someone has done this to save adham but i will regain ur trust and our friendship will becum normal again!" jalal's voice was full of determination. he too retired for the night waiting for the day to come.

precap- jalal trying to manaofy jodha.

sry for the late update guys i will try to update more faster.

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

RANANDAkimaayaaliaamariassoujanyaparipihuSinghAnjuprachi4321ko1234yelBlacktulipmahakhan1SATD06pkdhotTehzeeb89chandgothiaPba123Sricharan416vjctpt378ShivaniLuvJASwissgermankousaniGupta.Shatakshi--a.ishu--sirat.kaurnatashathakur._.Bubbles._.SShreShthAmeeramiss18..Prii1994..Bindu.lovespariaswin2134ja1357rakshaGeetbaalaamSavindiRSlovesJAMonucutemamtasinglaavika444swetiiiMagpie_cuty1997-DZ-

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 27 March 2015 at 5:33am | IP Logged
lovely chaptr loved all ur chapts its quiet interesting stry...update soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mrindani

avika444 IF-Sizzlerz
avika444
avika444

Posted: 27 March 2015 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Lovely chapter dear
Cheap shariffudin hi spiked jodhas drink Angry
Adham was responsible for Jo's family destruction
Precap sounds interesting
Update soon
Thanks for pm Smile