AKDHA FF: AASHIQUI (chapter - 3 , pg - 8 updated)

Posted: 9 years ago
Hello guys, 
since the show is getting boring due to the current track i have decided to start
a new ff called aashiqui. it is a modern akdha ff.
hope you enjoy it!!!!😊😊😊

Prologe-

Its jodha's first day at IIT, ahmedabad. She had just returned from Sydney.
But little does she knows that this day will change her whole life. Little does she know that today she will meet the person whom she hates the most at present but he will be the reason of her every breath later.

I will update the first part in a few days. All the jootas, chappals, tomatoes and criticism are welcomed.
Hit likes if you want me to continue.

Edited by mrindani - 9 years ago
INDEX -
PROLOGE- Page 1
CHAPTER 1 - Page 2
CHAPTER 2 - Page 4
CHAPTER 3 (TEASER) - Page 5
CHAPTER 3 - page 8
Edited by mrindani - 9 years ago
Nice concept...seems interesting..update sn..can't u update tday the 1st chappy??i m very much excited...pls pm me when u update dear
nice & different from other.. update the chapi soon & do pm
awesome continue soon and do pm me whenever u update
congo for the new story 
sounds interesting😛😛beautiful prologue 😉
m eagerly waiting for 1st chappy plz update ASAP
pm me plz😊
CHAPTER - 1
A beautiful 22 year old lady stood in front of the main gate of IIT college, Ahmedabad arguing with the auto rickshaw wala over the torn out five rupee note. She was wearing a white top with black jeans which made her look even more beautiful, a slight angry pout graced her lips.
"yeh phata hua note main kisko dungi? Mujhe achchha wala note do😡!" jodha said angrily. Irritation was much evident on her face.😡
"Yaha pe yeh note chalta hai madam!" said the tired auto wala.
this went on till the end of next 15 minutes, after which the autowala had to finally give her another note. A victorious grin graced her lips as she kept a new note in her purse and walked inside the campus happily.
After returning from the Principal Vashisht's office, she was just going inside her classroom when a voice stopped her.
"achchhi wali note mil gayi madam ko?" 
Turning around she found Moti, her bestie from kidergarten. 
"Moti!!!! tu yaha?" saying so jodha hugged her tightly. ðŸ˜ƒ 
"meri chhod phele tu yeh bata ki tu kab aayi, aur Sydney kaisi hai aur ,Sujamal bhaiya aur Priti bhabhi kaisi hai?" Moti asked excitedly after all her bff had returned from Sydney after 5 years.
"haan! haan! main aaj subha aayi, Sydney bohot khoobsurat hai aur bhaiya - bhabhi bhi thik hain" Jodha answered excitedly. The girls continued their talks. 
After sometime Moti said, "hey! Jodha chal main tujhe apne friends se milati hu!"
"OK! chal!" 
While walking Moti asked her, "Jodha kya tum aaj bhi usse nafrat karti ho?"
"Main usse kabhi bhi nafrat karna chhod nahi sakti."😡
"Par kyun ? I mean pure 2 saal ho gaye hain us baat ko aur phir uski kuch galti bhi to nahi thi na!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Uski  galti thi! usne galat ka saath diya. Usne meri behen Kritika ke khooni ka saath  diya. Uske liye main Jalal ko kabhi maaf nahi kar sakti! aur tu bhi mujhe force nahi karegi usse baat karne ke liye! Thike!" Jodha said remmebering the incident which happened  before 2 years.
" Achchha baba thik hai! nahi karungi tujhe force par tu mere baaki doston se to mil hisakti hai na, canteen main?" To which Jodha nodded slightly and they proceeded towards the canteen.

PRECAP- jalal and jodha's first meet after 2 years.

so here goes the first chappy.
all the jootas, chappals, tomatoes and criticism are welcomed. Hit maximum likes if you want me to continue.

such a small chappy...
next time update a long one...
btw lovely update...
so ja jo has some past problems...
cont soon...
super-duper update but short.next chapi s/b lllooonnnggg.k continue soon & do pm