Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TR Two Shots ll You Are My Life ll [Completed] (Page 10)

NidaJavidTaaRey IF-Dazzler
NidaJavidTaaRey
NidaJavidTaaRey

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Update

shona25 Goldie
shona25
shona25

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:09am | IP Logged
mind-blowing startBig smileBig smile
taarey cant be married bcoz of taani's kundli...
and taani believe in such thingsOuchOuch
rey told everyone that they are getting married was greatSmile
taani messed up whole kitchen to find tamarindLOLLOL
waiting for next update
update soon and thanks for pmSmileSmile
Kavyyaa IF-Dazzler
Kavyyaa
Kavyyaa

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Good one.
taarey05 Senior Member
taarey05
taarey05

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:11am | IP Logged
nice concept
eagerly waiting for next update
StarBull IF-Rockerz
StarBull
StarBull

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:01am | IP Logged
love this concept...
eager read next part...
plzzz updt soon
pinal_TaaRey Goldie
pinal_TaaRey
pinal_TaaRey

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Wow Awesome concept
Part 1 is superb
Waiting for next part
Update soon
-AnyDestiny- Goldie
-AnyDestiny-
-AnyDestiny-

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:52am | IP Logged

Part Two

Whole Singhania Mansion was decorated beautifully. Everyone was busy doing their respective work. But Taani was still sleeping unaware of what will happen today. Rey was sitting on the bed beside her seeing her face, unaware of all the stress. But somewhere he was scared of her reaction. He know she will never accept this. But he aslo can't see her facing world alone. Being a unmarried mother is really the worst phase of life. Although for the world they are married but his friends who use to address her as his Mistress, he can't bear all that especially when it is for her.

He was lost in his thoughts when Taani waked up listening sounds which was coming from downstairs.

"Umm.. Rey whats happining??" Taani said in halfsleep bringing him out from his thoughts.

"Rey yeh kya ho raha hain?" Taani again asked seeing some of the servents came to her room to keep her wedding dress.

"Taani, vo.. voo.." Rey was hesitating to tell her about his yesterday's announcement.

"what vo? tell me!" Taani aid in an irritated tone. For the first time he was hesitating to tell her something.

"Taani, vo today we are going to get married!" Rey said in one breath, leaving a shocked Taani.

"What?" Taani said after getting some sense. She was beyond shock.

"Taani please just once try to understand! don't belieave in these stupid kundali's. These are only the tricks. and if you think ki mujhe kuch hojayega! to please don't think like this! Jab tak Taani hain tab tak Rey hain aur rahega! please Taani, please! just for my happiness marry me!" Rey cupped her face and wiped her tears which came while he was speaking.

"But, If something happened to you. then mera kya hoga Rey!? I'll be a lifeless body! and I can't do this! main apne bache ko naam dene ke liye aapki life khatre mein nahi daal sakti! I can't Rey, I can't" Taani said and kept her hand on her belly.

"Taani, mene aaj tak tumse kuch nahi manga! aaj main tumse kuch mangna chahta hu Taani! please, mujhe meri khushi dedo! mujhe meri Taani dedo! in real sense! I want you to become Mrs. Taani Reyansh Singhania!" Rey said and leaved her alone in room for sometime to think about what he said.

~*~

I returned to the room in my sherwani which Swayam made me wear forcefully because he was still having a hope that Taani will say Yes for marriage. But I know Taani can't risk my life for her happiness.

I saw her standing near window looking outside but she was lost in her thoughts. I kept my hand on her shoulder and she looked back at me.

"Rey, I am sorry! I can't take the risk." said Taani and hugged me. Tears were rolling over her face.

"I know that Taani! I'll go down and tell Swayam to cancel the marriage" I said broking the hug and wiped her tears.

I said this with a smile but her No for our marriage was killing me inside. I was broken into uncountable peaces. I leaved the room and was going to somewhere, I also don't know where i was going but Swayam saw me and came to me.

"Taani ne ha kehdiya na?" exictedly Swayam asked me but in reply I just nodded in no and leaved.

~*~

Taani was broken. Her dream of being Mrs. Reyansh Singhania was broken by her own. She kept her hand on her belly and cried her heart out.

"Taani..?" Sharon entered in TaaRey's room and saw Taani like that. She rushed to her.

"Taani..? kya hua? pain ho raha hain? Rey ko bulau?" Sharon huried asked her questions but Taani stand properly and hugged sharon.

"I lossed him .. I lossed him Sharon!" Taani said cryingly.

"Taani? kya hua hain just tell me!" Sharon asked.

"I said no for marriage." Taani said chockingly.

"What? are you mad Taani?" Sharon asked.

"I can't risk his life for me Sharon.. I just can't" Taani answered in low tone.

"Taani I thought you loves him more than anything but for his happiness you just can say yes for marriage?huh?" Sharon said confusion was all over.

Sharon was continously trying to make her understand when Rey's phone ring which he forgot in room. Sharon picked it. She was just about to say hello! when the caller started speaking.

"Sir aapki Singapore ki tickets reserve ho gayi hain, but sir please think once again. Leaving your house, leaving your company, leaving all your employes is just not right. and didn't even told Taani maam about this." said the caller.

"Excuseme?" Sharon said not understanding whats going on.

"Whose that?" asked the caller.

" hey! please just say yes or no to all the questions what will I ask!" said Sharon and kept the phone on speaker.

"Rey is leaving forever!?" asked Sharon.

"YES" listening to this Taani was stunned.

"Wo country chod kar jaa raha hain and will never come back?" again a question Sharon asked.

"Yes!"

"Rey Taani ki vajah se jaa raha hain!?"

"Yes!"

"But who are you?" caller asked.

"Non-of your bussiness" said Sharon and hung the call.

"Wow! kya pyaar hain! ek taraf tum uski khushi ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti ho even apne dreams ko tod rahi ho! and on one side he will leave everyone just for you! what should I say about this? this is up to you Taani! kya tum apne Rey ko hamesha ke liye khona chahti ho!" said sharon and leaved.

~*~

In evening everyone was alomost present on the place of the biggest marriage.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! their is an important announcement. that this marriage.." Rey hasn't completed yet when Taani interupted "is going to start so please everyone come near the mandap."

Rey looked towards the angel who was desending stairs. Rey's pale face was little lightenup seeing the beauty coming near her.

Taani's Dress

Taani came near Rey and stood beside him. "Chale?" Taani asked in a stern voice. and Rey nodded his head and the marriage process was started.

After marriage was done everyone was leaved.

"Thankx Taani!" wishpered Rey. But Taani didn't looked at him which hurted him.

"Taani Rey, I am so happy for you both!" Said sharon and hugged both of them.

~*~

Taani was sitting in the room, her head was covered with her dupata. Rey enetered and saw his life sitting. He came near her and took that dupata off and got a tight slap on his face.

"Taani??" He asked and stood up from bed with a jerk.

"aap mujhe chod kar jaogey?" One more slap on his face.

"aap humare baby ko chod kar jaogey?" One more slap came to him and he was just stairing at her with crystal clear eyes.

"How dare you think this? huh? ek baar aur nahi mana saktey the mujhe shadi karne ke liye? huh?" One more and like this he got 5 more slaps.

"Taani I am sorry!" he said and thought to get one more slap but this time she hugged him as her life is depend on him only.

"Dare you said that you'll leave me! and about that kundali I am there with you I will not let anything happen to you!" said Taani and Rey too embrace her.

"I Love You Taani" said Rey making his grip more tight.

After 6months Taani gave birth to a baby girl and Rey named her Taanya.

~*~

Reyansh + Taani = Taanya.

~*~

Pheeww! Finally done with this.Tongue Hope you Guys Like it.

The following 108 member(s) liked the above post:

ishi_gudvrinda-fanTAT_VJzaryabnaqvishruti1994theroyalkhushgudiyataraySuhanitaareyjahnvi_Pateltaanitaareynikkypalcoffeebeans--skreyaqwerty012nagutaareysnehac2WillyWonkaCharMarfan4everriachawlalkocresc6129-crazyfan-carter4akira223atulaya_taareyhavivrimarfankreyafanamridhiangel_taareypriya1999uma_taareytaareymyjaanTrisha49CrazyForAmarpritii_20muskaataareypinkrose1Vishu45Gursharn3010princess1926ANURADHATAAREYSdiyaswaronholic.Shanaya.SaNa_sTaRshona25putti_taareysanjana.sanjuBrownRevopinal_TaaReytharu01lechu10doll_dimplesneharjun92taarey-foreversona_taareyprtnJasmine_ashshamanbkvelvetrosemonikasaxena05KavyyaachinudollyAndy_Dynamitetamanna-azaantaani.priya1997dakshumhatreNidaJavidTaaReySona_loveVDdisha93sumana.sheshaShahSAIRpoorni_vishalidivi_divyanaskfirdousyoyoaishwaryameenu_taareyTR_lovebirdsangelshahdewcute_khwaish_...Anushka...sailaja.candyjanStarBullcuppypie121HumzyShubh007Mon_trdh19raddhiYaSha0512Syed695urvisainiMissu_TRhangokchand91...Natasha...Radhikerani2111_shwetaViji.Chandranhalima_zakaanomalousmishtyprincess_taraNehageet.RatiTheAngel.-QueenlyChitra-.PixieBunnie.-DZ-

---angelmaria-- Goldie
---angelmaria--
---angelmaria--

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Res

Go to top