India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TR Two Shots ll You Are My Life ll [Completed]

-AnyDestiny- Goldie
-AnyDestiny-
-AnyDestiny-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Hey guys! I am back with a Two Shots. Its just a random thought of mine So, thought to pen it down. Hope You guys will Like it..Embarrassed Next part depend upon your response.

-You Are My Life-

Part One

"Taani..!? Taani..!? Where are you?" I heard him finding him.

I quickly put vermillion in my parted hairs and came out of his room. Yes! Its his room, not our. This is the truth of my life. I am not his wife. For world I am his wife but I am his what that world will never accept. His friends knows that we both are not married and they address me as his Mistress.

This is the truth. Although he never treated me like his that. But being pregnent without marriage is a feeling which cannot be described in words. I put vermillion because of his reputation. I don't want him to get in a difficult situation because of me. He loves me, but we both cannot get married as it was written in my Kundli that with whom I'll get married will die. He too know this but still he use to say me to marry him. I am sick-n-tired of saying him NO.

" Taani..? where were you?.. Have you took your medicines?" I heard his non-stoppable questions starting again. I just smiled at him and nodded my head in positivity.

"Lets Go..?" I asked him as we both have to go in his Bussiness Party. I so hate those boring parties but the deal he is trying from last 1 year is in his hands now. So, I have to go with him.

"Are You sure..? tumhe to Bussiness parties boring lagti hain na!" he asked in confussion, I chuckled seeing his expression while asking me.

"Rey, we should leave" I said throwing away that confussion look from his face. I know he is worried about me but I can't say him no again n again.

We both entered the party. I was feeling uncomfortable because I got surrounded by lots of people. Rey was busy answering media. Sharon came near me, after that I felt little bit releaved as after Rey she is the one with whom I can share everything blindfoldedly.

"When did you get married?" I heard a reporter asked him.

I snaped towards that side with wide eyes. Seeing him looking here and there for an answer, I felt someone is stabbing my heart. Today, he is helpless because of me. He is in this condition that he cannot say that I belong to him just because of me. I hate myself for doing this to him. I hate myself!!!

I marched outside the party leaving him helpless. I found a park outside. I go there and sat on the bench. Tears were roolling unstoppably from my eyes. That time horrible things were coming in my mind. His helpless face. I will not forgive myself for this.

IN PARTY

" Tommorrow! Yeah, Tommorow is our first wedding anniversary" Rey lied, when he saw Taani leaving the party hall. He wanna go to her, console her but couldn't as he know if he would do this, The condition will become worst for Taani.

"Then why no one was invited to your marriage? Why it was a secret marriage" Another reporter asked him, making him angry. One side his heart was crying and Another side he couldn't go near her because of her only.

"Fine! You all are invited tommorrow on our wedding.. Now, I have to go!" Rey announced and leaved to find Taani. Leaving everyone with shocked reactions but two souls were happy. Sharon & Swayam. They both always wanted them to be with each other.

He came out running and shouting name of Taani but she was no where to be seen. He thought that she might have leaved for home but when he saw a girl sitting on the bench of park, he ran towards her. Its her habit to go n sit in park and cry her heart out.

"Taani..! Please Don't cry! Please stop crying.. You know na I can't see you crying.." Rey said wipping her tears away. He can't see her crying. When she cries it looks like the world is over for him.

"Rey, Please leave me alone! I am fine!" Taani said moving her face towards other direction.

"Really Taani? I should leave you alone? Leaving you alone means Leaving my Life!" Rey said with little anger. How can she say him to leave her alone in this condition when she needs him the most.

She stood up and took his collars in her tiny hands.

"Kyu karte ho mujhse itna pyaar Rey? Kyu? I have never given you happiness. I am the always reason of your tears. Then why don't you leave me Rey? Why? I don't deserve your Love Rey. I don't des.." While saying she got fainted. Rey picked her in his arms protectively not hurting the baby nor her at all.

He made her lie on the passanger seat. Her face became pale due to crying. Taani getting fainted was not the first time. It is usual. Whenever Taani becomes hyper she become unconcious. Whole journey Rey was stairing at her and her words "Kyu karte ho mujhse itna pyaar Rey? Kyu? I have never given you happiness. I am the always reason of your tears. Then why don't you leave me Rey? Why? I don't deserve your Love Rey." was haunting him. It was like his heart was bleeding. Does Taani really thinks same or it was just a burst out?

They reached home. Rey made her lay on the bed and covered her with blanket and leaved to get fresh-n-up.

After sometime he came backbut only found blank bed. Taani was not there. He throwed the towel on the bed and go out of his room to find her. He checked all the rooms but not found Taani anywhere.

A utensil sound came from Kitchen and he ran towards kitchen to see wether she is fine or not? When he reached Kitchen he saw the worst sight of Kitchen. Everything was lying here-n-there. Flour was floor. That time she was so eager to find something by which she forgot that sometime back she was so hurt.

"Taani! What do you want? and when you became concious?" Rey asked her only to get no reply.

"Taani!? Kya chahiye?" Rey again asked but still she didn't answered.

He asked her more than 10 times but she was not replying which was making him go mad.

"See Taani! agar tumhe ignore karna hain tou karo but please tell me once ki what are you finding? Rey last time asked her but it was also waste. Still she was silent and was finding.

That was hieghts of irritating him. Now he was hell angry. He hold her one arm and pulled her towards him. She came crashing to his chest.

"Rey are you mad? main gir jaati tou?" Taani asked making pout. She was looking so cute but Rey controlled himself and mentained his serious face.

"Yes! You are making me mad! Pehle tou yeh Kitchen ki kya halat bna di h and main Kitni deer se pooch raha hu kya chahiye kya chahiye? But you.." Rey was speeking when Taani..

"SSshhh!!! Kitna boltey ho Rey? Ab bilkul chup!" Taani kept her index fingers on his lips making him go lost in her hazel brown orbs.

"Firstly you don't let me come in to Kitchen n Now I even don't know where is Tamarind(imli) kept!" Taani made a fake angry face and looked towards other direction. making him come out of his Taani Dreamland.

"Ohh! Tou My Princess is looking for Tamarind.!" He said n Taani looked at him with a I want it look.

"Wait! you go out I'll bring it." Rey said her which she followed like an obedient student.

Rey put some Tamaring a bowl and served it to Taani. Taani eat that, making weird faces which was completely liked by Rey. After finishing Taani looked at Rey.

"Do you want something else?" Rey aksed her feeling her gaze on him.

"No, I am tired. I wanted to sleep!" Taani said making a cute pout and throwing her hands in air saying him to pick her and take her to the room, Rey chuckled at her and picked her in his arms.

They reached room and Rey was going lay her on bed when she said "I wanted to sleep like this!" making Rey go shocked.

"Princess, Baby will get hurt" Rey told her by which Taani thought for few minutes and then she made him sit and kept her head on his lap and slept peacefully, not knowing what Rey said everyone in the party.

Edited by -AnyDestiny- - 02 January 2015 at 1:56am

The following 104 member(s) liked the above post:

ITIKAAVLANIsugar01mtmrfvrinda-fanshruti1994Aarti_Taareytheroyalkhush-LoveTaaRey-taanitaareygudiyataraySuhanitaareyjahnvi_Patelnikkypal-crazyfan-riachawlalkocresc6129taarey_riapritii_20muskaataareysvg98pinkrose1carter4WillyWonkaCharMarfan4eversnehac2Noddunagutaareyatulaya_taareyvrimarfanpriya1999uma_taareytaareymyjaanCrazyForAmaramridhiGursharn3010princess1926ANURADHATAAREYSTR_MN_KRVishu45diyaswaronholic---angelmaria--shona25putti_taareyumatejeshSaNa_sTaRJasmine_ashprtnanitasharmaArchi_TaareyMuskan_TRpinal_TaaReysanjana.sanjutaarey-foreverdoll_dimplesneharjun92NidaJavidTaaReySona_loveVDdisha93dakshumhatreShahSAIRdivi_divyanaskfirdousyoyoaishwaryataani.priya1997Kavyyaatamanna-azaanInfiniteFlamemonikasaxena05velvetrosepari_goyalshamanbkangelshahmeenu_taareyTR_lovebirdssailaja.StarBull...Anushka..._khwaish_urvisainiMissu_TRhangokLavender_LunaraddhiYaSha0512-GoluGudiya-Mon_tr.anjali.Shubh007cuppypie121Humzy2111_shwetahalima_zakaanomalousmishtynavkMesmerizinArishCupcake.Viji.ChandranRadhikerani...Natasha...RatiTheAngel..PixieBunnie.-QueenlyChitra-Nehageet.-DZ-

Nehageet. IF-Stunnerz
Nehageet.
Nehageet.

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:34am | IP Logged
 very nice update   Thumbs Up
navk IF-Sizzlerz
navk
navk

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:41am | IP Logged
it was so awesome
princess1926 Goldie
princess1926
princess1926

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:45am | IP Logged
It was so sweet n different...
Really nice.. Taani n rey's equation is so different
Update asap
_khwaish_ IF-Rockerz
_khwaish_
_khwaish_

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:45am | IP Logged
mindblowing ts superb apni other stories bhi update karo na plzz nice next part update soon.
yoyoaishwarya IF-Dazzler
yoyoaishwarya
yoyoaishwarya

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:46am | IP Logged
really awesome , u write their emotions beautifully , I loved it alott , m eagerly waiting 4 next part plzzz post soon
Iman_taarey Goldie
Iman_taarey
Iman_taarey

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:47am | IP Logged
resw

unres Wink

wow new ts by my cutipie

mast concept Clap

ek dam alag hai Wink

aww rey love tani so much

tani pragnent Shocked

tani want to eat imli