Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Manan OS- Fanaah ho sabhi dooriya Part 3 on pg 5 updt (Page 3)

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Superlative!  this is what i so expected to happen in the show but sadly its not gonna happen,  anyway im looking forward to your next one, Thank you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MuratHayat

koolkitty Goldie
koolkitty
koolkitty

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:34am | IP Logged
really nice OS 
please continue soon Thumbs Up

MuratHayat

Arshirox97 Goldie
Arshirox97
Arshirox97

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:39am | IP Logged
I like the concept very much!! Plz continue soon!

MuratHayat

MuratHayat IF-Rockerz
MuratHayat
MuratHayat

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:52am | IP Logged

Manan OS- Fanaah ho sabhi dooriya..Part 2 

Manik entered the room and said " looks like u r having fun ms. Murthy... tumhare chahcha chachi ku bi pata hai na ki unki nandu kisi abhi k..." before he completes his sentence nandu was startled and just gets up and barges out of the room leaving manik furious...

As soon as nandu enters the corridor with manic following her both of them spot abhi and mukti having a heated verbal argument..both run towards them even cabir alya dhruv enter the scene...

Abhi to mukti: tumhe kyu lagta hai everything revolves around u...ek do baar tumhari tareef kya kardi tum toh...

Mukti: not a word more..how dare u...

Mukti was about to slap abhi just then nandu intervened..asked mukti to stop by then manic had caught hold of abhi's collar..asking him to stop bothering girls..listening that

Nandu: Stop it manic..just leave him (she shouted on top of her voice) and mukti ye sach mein college  students ko lecture dene k liye aaya hai...on substance misuse..tumhe koi MU hui hogi..he is a very nice guy...ye aisa ni hai jaisa tum sonchri..

Manik: hey nandu just cut the crap out..nd ask ur "friend" to leave and even u get lost...

Nandu listening to this caught abhi's hand and walked him out (this actually left manik completely shocked).and jus then  Principal entered... seeing him...all fab 5 nandu nd abhi got normal nd Principal recognized abhi and gave him a big welcome..nd took him to his cabin..Seeing this mukti was embarrassed and manik was speechless...

Principal made an announcement informing students to gather for a lecture..and asked nandu to get few records( and organize them)  from store room...Seeing manik smirking at nandu Principle asked him to help nandu in getting those...

Store room : As soon as both entered ,manic found a chair and sat there happily with crossed legs..eyeing nandu and acting as if busy checking his phone..

Nandu: self talk: Ye kaam karega toh earthquake aajeyaga na.. agar aak baithna hi that toh..y did he come in first place

Manik: Miss murthy hurry up..khud se baatein ni kaam karo..(all smiles..nd smirking)

Nandu was so furious she just turned around and threw few records on his face...and said " ye tumhara kaam bhi hai.." and den got back to her work...Manik was not at all angry in fact happy seeing her irritated. But next instance he recalled the store room moments and the entire sequence of things that followed in their lives...nd he was back to his monster self..nd shouted at her " Mai yaha principal k kehne pe aya..toh ue mat samajhna kay..." Nandu instantly replied " from when u started listening to others"...dis infuriated him and he pinned her to the rack saying " Don't u dare behave with me as if u know me..as if u can control me...u lost all dat rights over me the moment u walked away"

Nandu tried to control her tears and said " I am glad I did that..." and she shrugged his hands off her...and moved to other racks to complete the work..Manik was left standing dumb founded just then he got a call frm somebody asking them to get those files as soon as possible. Manik responded rudely to that call and hung up.

Nandu was looking for old student records for that she actually reached racks placed at dark corner of the room..with hardly any lighting..as she she was checking those racks she suddenly screamed...and dropped the things in her hand...manic came running towards her and dragged her to room area with better lightning..and she was all confused as to what happened and " manic waha pe kuch...my finger..i don't knw..." she was all confused hardly able to explain herself...manic got all worried for a second but very next instant..he recalled the jungle scene where in nandu pretended...and he angrily said  

" nandu tum jaisi dikhti hoo wasi hoo nahi... u r such a big attention seeker..itni desperate to get my attention..agar tumhara ye drama end hogaya toh chale yaha se.." Nandu was hardly listening to manic..she was feeling like something sting her..she started sweating...inspite of that she collected the records and both head out of the room... Manik was glancing her now and then..he felt something was wrong but his anger made him overlook...

(For the readers..it was actually a scorpion that sting her..)

To be continued... Please give ur feed back..let me know agar pasand aya

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

reena1146manasa14geetozstarryLove_skVinnisaanviparisatasKinni1sweet_krushichandni_asLucky12825Mananlovfanbans8597Konpallavina1612nikreyapoorva1999ramishafarihanujhattbabita_14388Palchinnchandana123DazlingdivyaZyraappy111shravya.krMuffinheadnara26BornInFireamrutha.shettyManan_obsessionManan_Ananyabluelake99angellovemanandevilkhushinavlaarshuaarapps33sharon.babuHTA111ChickeeAARMAY1shahzSrujana7.MaNanKaShforever06vani86bhagupurashmitaaKanchi..HumzyAMAR_LOVEfan145maanluvsgeet...Smile...kreshamPrincessAshVikNikki_Titli

manan_flab IF-Rockerz
manan_flab
manan_flab

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:55am | IP Logged
res
unres...
dis is so awesome dear... count me in m so waiting for d next part pls update soon... 

Edited by manan_flab - 24 December 2014 at 7:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sony.Knara26ashmitaaMuratHayat

pani_lover Goldie
pani_lover
pani_lover

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Awww love u yaari... Hug I am in love with this is...continue soon pls...kash caring manik come back in show

MuratHayat

Humzy IF-Rockerz
Humzy
Humzy

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:11am | IP Logged
awsm update
didn't like maniks behavior though
hope nandini is ok
continue soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MuratHayatashmitaa

nujhatt Senior Member
nujhatt
nujhatt

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:13am | IP Logged
nice job...,please continue... & please update soonn...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MuratHayatashmitaa

Go to top