India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

according to me...

madhu31 Goldie
madhu31
madhu31

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:09am | IP Logged
i've been wasting a lot of time thinking what will happen next, and came up with this -->

zaki tell arzoo the truth. arzoo goes to sahir in his cabin and lectures him about playin with ther feelings. she slaps sahir and tells him she is leaving sahir and saiyaara but sahir stops her and tells she can't because of contract. she stays for her family and sahir uses this time to get her back again. in the meanwhile, zaki gets sick from drinking and samaira helps him recover so theyboth fall in love. zaki agrees to marry samaira and accepts arzoo as a friend. sahir's deal is done. he decides its time to tell the truth about zeenat and tells arzoo the truth.arzoo feels sorry for him and they both plan to take revenge. zeenat wakes up and sees that sahir and arzoo are together now and sahir has fulfilled the promise.

but this will probably not happen because this show always gives me a mini heart attackSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cute20pp29

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index