Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Insecure Pritam launches a cheap personal attack on Dimpy " BB8 D (Page 3)

aashyagh IF-Rockerz
aashyagh
aashyagh

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Infact Dimpy was very irritating yesterday and Gautam did not react for halwa, all others including Upen said, he doesn't need to ask Karishma to eat halwa (Upen being Karishma's close friend) was against the way Dimpy asked about it, Gautam infact said, should I ask her and everyone said no and in front of her, Ali took the rest of the halwa, didn't she know how much was left and Ali was taking and if she wanted to eat, she should have mentioned then, what was the need for her to take the lunch plate to WR area and ask if it was over?  it was cheap of her to ask again and make an issue out of it.  And Pritam said what he felt, what was below the belt comment here?  Lot of people make personal attacks in this show and talk behind their back and he probably felt that Rahul was saved from this woman and it was his opinion, we cannot change his opinion. 

harleen.kaur43 Goldie
harleen.kaur43
harleen.kaur43

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:39am | IP Logged
its a fact ki dimpi ungalbaaz hai...i don't think he was wrong anywhere...he said what he saw...wats personal in that...baaki aapki apni soch...jo sochnaa hai socho.

Edited by harleen.kaur43 - 24 December 2014 at 3:39am
mix_of_emotions IF-Sizzlerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:47am | IP Logged
i have seen here itself ppl cmmnting tht rahul looks now hero to them as he jhelofied dimpy ..many do cmmnt like tht YET I have not supported this thng but ppl feel like to they say it...but its funny ppl assume like they want to ..if he wud have said he wud have bashed more and more  ..most funny..do bacho ke baap ko namard bolne pe wohi logo dimpy ko well said and kandhe thapthapate hai...
lekin yaha jo kaha nahi uspe bhi sunate hai ..
wht to say abt this .. chodo..LOL
-Faiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faiza-
-Faiza-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Oh God heights of imaginationsStern Smile...imaginations pe aao to you can find double meanings in every sentense these contestants speak
Anyways the writer of this blog is actually real weird..I gave up on her she wrote Karishma's head injury as karma..no a fan of Karish but that was such a sick comment
--Ariana-- IF-Rockerz
--Ariana--
--Ariana--

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashyagh

Infact Dimpy was very irritating yesterday and Gautam did not react for halwa, all others including Upen said, he doesn't need to ask Karishma to eat halwa (Upen being Karishma's close friend) was against the way Dimpy asked about it, Gautam infact said, should I ask her and everyone said no and in front of her, Ali took the rest of the halwa, didn't she know how much was left and Ali was taking and if she wanted to eat, she should have mentioned then, what was the need for her to take the lunch plate to WR area and ask if it was over?  it was cheap of her to ask again and make an issue out of it.  And Pritam said what he felt, what was below the belt comment here?  Lot of people make personal attacks in this show and talk behind their back and he probably felt that Rahul was saved from this woman and it was his opinion, we cannot change his opinion. 

who is Pritam to make opinion on personal life of Dimpy? Khud kya hai wo? 2rs ki aukaat nahi hai aya hai dusron pe kichad uchalne! Koi Pritam ke baare mein agar kuch bole toh? Uski wfe ke bare mein ya uski wife ke character ke bare mein bole toh? Wo bhi toh dusre logon ka opinion hoga..bt there is a thin line which shudnt be crossed!
--Ariana-- IF-Rockerz
--Ariana--
--Ariana--

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faiza-

Oh God heights of imaginationsStern Smile...imaginations pe aao to you can find double meanings in every sentense these contestants speak
Anyways the writer of this blog is actually real weird..I gave up on her she wrote Karishma's head injury as karma..no a fan of Karish but that was such a sick comment

I dont know about the writer of this blog... but he clearly hinted at that! If u dont wanna believe then its ur choice...bt he was making a weird face and pointing towards Dimpy's ex husband!
attiya1.3 IF-Dazzler
attiya1.3
attiya1.3

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:55am | IP Logged
its dimpy and rahul personal life...no third person could be aware of what happened between them so please stop assuming who was right...and pritam just gave his opinion as many ppl in forum are giving who was right and wrong...so just take it as a opinionTongue
-Faiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faiza-
-Faiza-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rits08

Originally posted by -Faiza-

I dont know about the writer of this blog... but he clearly hinted at that! If u dont wanna believe then its ur choice...bt he was making a weird face and pointing towards Dimpy's ex husband!
But that is pure assumptions na...assumptions and imaginations pe aao to we can make out anything from any comment...Anyways that's my opinion..I cannot point out finger to any person just on basis of my imaginations..probably the writer is right but that's her opinion..I don't agree with her

Go to top