Qubool Hai

Rehaan is useless

r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
I am really annoyed by what the cvs are doing to his character. They show him standing around or not even in the scene. Why are they doing this!? Wasn't he suppose to be Sanam's best friend? Why are Faiz and Haya given so much screen space when no one cares about their story. I want him to be shown as being there for Sanam like a true friend. He knows what his Ami is like and how can they show him being so useless. Heck, this will make Aahil so jealous . If I was the character who plays Rehaan, I would be really upset about how the character is not developing, limited screen space, etc. I know we are suppose to wait for his love story to be sorted out, but at least show him as Sanam's friend like old times.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Seriously, no screen space at all?
Dunno what's in the minds of the cvs
_ZaaraK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If CV's know whats right for them, they would end RaFaHa track completely...
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Rehan is not useless... Its Gul who is getting useless :/ i can understand... Afterall the trauma she is going through in her life...
Rehan was such a rocking character. I liked the turmoil that he always had when Aahil would talk great about begum sahiba. How he would snub both these mother and her stepson and show them the mirror without going overboard.
Although I still do not like that he pushed Seher away for being a liar while he himself is living the biggest lie.

But even with all this there is so much to explore in him characterwise. But they refuse to show anything around him.

Why not show 1 scene of him with Sanam. Why cant he be shown asking Sanam where she ran off on her wedding day?
As per sources the actor playing Rehaan is shooting for a role in a movie and hence he is MIA in the show. He should be done with it soon though and be back in the show. ðŸ˜Š
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: In-Sanity-Metis

As per sources the actor playing Rehaan is shooting for a role in a movie and hence he is MIA in the show. He should be done with it soon though and be back in the show.😊

really? so thats true SS doing film...not lead yet i am happy for him <3
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: In-Sanity-Metis

As per sources the actor playing Rehaan is shooting for a role in a movie and hence he is MIA in the show. He should be done with it soon though and be back in the show. ðŸ˜Š

Gul's hero's and their movies man! Why cant they leave them Alone? Lol
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Gul's hero's and their movies man! Why cant they leave them Alone? Lol

Guls heros are always popular online compared to any other PH hero... thats why... Only her Channel V's hero from Humse Hai Life did good .. otherwise Barun's film was big disaster, KVB flops.. KSG's yet to release... Vikrant side role but critically acclaimed... Rishabh had villain role too..
I demand for more Aahil Rehand scenes. Pronto.

And Rehan needs to daant lagao Aahil badly.

Please no women atleast in one episode.

Just show, Rehan, Aahil- in office and Rahat out of Ra Ha Fa if at all and how he is fighting the police machinery to get his point across...

Kuch bhi yaar... in aurtoon ko mat dikhao ek din ke liye please...