Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Shekhar is working with or for somebody.....

ishqnme IF-Dazzler
ishqnme
ishqnme

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:31am | IP Logged
People I think Shekhar is working for somebody who wants to destroy CHHOTE HUKUM, and Shekhar also finds his own benefit in it...
Maybe Shekhar is angry with him, because Shekhar is the one who taught Viraj; that's what Viraj told GAYA buaji when she came to discourage him; but Viraj got all the fame and name and money, and has his own institution.

So maybe Shekhar hates Viraj for all that.. and so he is taking revenge, and about the person for whom he is working maybe belongs to Viraj's family or family friend because he says 'chhote hukum', -and is rich also- and I think when Shekhar gets him the confidential file, his so called master will give him lots of money

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavisarkarLaila132princessgloryLightingHope

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Me also thinking the same. Shekhar works for someone who wants Viraj downfall and Shekhar is ready becoz of his personal vendetta he has towards Viraj. Some of us think that maybe this has something to do with a girl, but it can very well be jealousy.
Shekhar being jealous that Viraj became more popular despite him being his guru / coach. Jealousy can make ppl become dangerous and hateful.
And the desperation of wanting this file by the end of the night also seems fishy to me, like someone is pressuring Shekhar. Where did he find so much money to pay for the file ??
Only question is : Who is that person who wants Viraj destroyed???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavisarkarishqnme

ishqnme IF-Dazzler
ishqnme
ishqnme

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:55am | IP Logged
I REALLY DO NOT THINK IT IS BECAUSE OF A girl IF IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO VIRAJ WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE GUILT RIDDEN AND LOST IN THOUGHTS, more lost than Nisha WHEN NISHA TOLD ABOUT HER MOLESTATION CASE.

And as I had mentioned in one of the replies for one of the posts that:

Shekhar feels that Viraj kinda likes or say worries about Nisha, as Viraj notices many of her activities closely, stares at her at times (the torn pants incident), and as Shekhar is a psychiatrist he notices and notes things very seriously.

So if he feels that Viraj likes Nisha he would have hurt Nisha directly for "THAT GIRL (some ppl on the forum are talking about- possibly his sister of GF)" ; rather than stealing the file.

and that person could possibly be a new entry- OH GOD!!!!!
Adding to more new tracks, this will go more crazy.

Edited by ishqnme - 24 December 2014 at 2:00am
princessglory Goldie
princessglory
princessglory

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:18am | IP Logged
May be Shekhar is working for Virajs Grandfather  who hates this academy working so he wants to close this academy so that viraj can go back to his palace and his business  
eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessglory

May be Shekhar is working for Virajs Grandfather who hates this academy working so he wants to close this academy so that viraj can go back to his palace and his business

Quite likely too. But why not ask Viraj directly to come back instead of stooping to this low level. Besides this Academy is his parents dream ; Viraj has tremendous respect for his parents...
Why wouldn't his daada want him to fulfill his parents dream ???
eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishqnme

<font size="3">I REALLY DO NOT THINK IT IS BECAUSE OF A girl IF IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SO VIRAJ WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE GUILT RIDDEN AND LOST IN THOUGHTS, more lost than Nisha WHEN NISHA TOLD ABOUT HER MOLESTATION CASE.</font>

<font size="3">And as I had mentioned in one of the replies for one of the posts that:</font>

<font size="3">Shekhar feels that Viraj kinda likes or say worries about Nisha, as Viraj notices many of her activities closely, stares at her at times (the torn pants incident), and as Shekhar is a psychiatrist he notices and notes things very seriously.</font>

<font size="3">So if he feels that Viraj likes Nisha he would have hurt Nisha directly for "THAT GIRL (some ppl on the forum are talking about- possibly his sister of GF)" ; rather than stealing the file.</font>

<font size="2">and that person could possibly be a new entry- OH GOD!!!!!</font>
<font size="2">Adding to more new tracks, this will go more crazy.</font>

Shekhar knows there is something there with Viraj when it comes to Nisha, he knows Viraj trusts her to a certain point, and now he wants Nisha out of Viraj life and Academy so he can do anything to her to get what he wants.
And Shekhar has already understood that as long as Nisha is there he won't be able to harm Viraj
Princess1398 Senior Member
Princess1398
Princess1398

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:12am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=prinactually even i was thinking the same sheks is maybe working for our viru Kay dadaji

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top