India-Forums

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

What's the big deal ?

Aarti_16 IF-Dazzler
Aarti_16
Aarti_16

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Ok, maybe I am in a minority here. But I really didn't understand the point in putting up this track ?

So Daya promises to cook some great meal of 5-6 dishes full of ghee. She asks jethalal to come home instead of eating some great food with his friend. And when he comes home after he is mad because Daya went shopping and did not return home in time.
 Then babuji started saying things like Daya ki jimmedari towards her family.

Now Daya is at definitely at fault here. She may have promised something which is fine but when she saw she was getting late she could have left the shop earlier alone. What was the problem ? Can't she travel alone?

If at all she wanted to return with other ladies she could have called up home and told them the problem or that she can't come in time and cook. Such situations happen in life many times and if her family could not understand it then who will ? Many ladies who work late sometimes may have faced this situation.

But yes,  Daya ki jimmedari yahi thi ki wo family ko right time mein inform karen. Jetha could have ordered some food from hotel. Itna fuss kisliye ? Doesn't she feed tons of food to him everyday morning, afternoon, evening ? 

I know in the end They will show this only ki Daya  is mahaan and Babuji will in some way show jetha that he was wrong.

My question is why make a track on such a simple issue ? 

P.s. If that Ekta didn't want to listen to anyone especially Daya, what was the need to bring the whole mahila mandal for shopping? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

terenaam_ahmamina1

terenaam_ahm IF-Dazzler
terenaam_ahm
terenaam_ahm

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:33am | IP Logged
@  Aarti_16

good too see your post Aarti & good one too..Thumbs Up,

well i am not watching this track...but the points you mentioned in your post...i mean these things do happen...

abhi iss ko rayee ka pahaad kyun bana rahi hai daya ye too Asit bhai modi hi bata sakte hain...LOL

stupid women...just make a call...agar sasur se daar lag raha hai, just called your husband...reeqqieest, pleecch...thank u...mention not...ye too hamesha karti hi rehti hai...too ek aur baar sahi..Confused

abhi end mein daya hi mahaan banegi kyun ki podosi aur uski cousin ko jo vaada kiya tha shopping karwane ka wo karwa ke hi aayegi...

bhale iss ke liye...uss ko khud ko kitne bhi baatein sune paade...bhale family bhooki rahe jaye

sub tareef karenge, phir taaliyan bajengi...phir taraak bolega..salaam karne ko dil karta hai daya bhabhi aap ko..Confused...

what the heck yaar...lagta hai iss show ke viewers ke ache din...khabhi nahi aayenge...!!!

Edited by terenaam_ahm - 24 December 2014 at 1:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aarti_16obsessiveperson

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Anjali and her cousin took full advantage of daya, daya was daft enough to stay on. No idea if it was to make daya mahan in that aspect but a normal person would have broken down and told anjali and her cousin where to get off and left the shop. To top it off anjali didn't give daya a chance to say no she just turned up and expected daya to come with them. Anjali comes across as selfish she got her job done she manipulates tarak and she done the same with daya. 

Even if she knew she wouldn't get there in time she could have placed an order with a restaurant and collected it as no way was she gona have time to cook. 

There are so many things daya could have done to prevent it. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

terenaam_ahm

obsessiveperson IF-Sizzlerz
obsessiveperson
obsessiveperson

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:45am | IP Logged
If you want to waste your time then simply watch this fadu track..apka time bohat ache se pass hoga..sorry waste hoga..hamari Daya bhabhi ko to birth right hena ke wo kabhi wrong nahin hosakti..she can simply call her husband and explain the situation rather than saying this 10 MINUTES AGAIN & AGAIN..seriously yaar,we are fed up of seeing this since 2014..pehle isss show ne hame itne ache ache tracks die ke even today they are a big treat to watch..magar pata nahin 2014 me show ko kiski nazar lag gayi..Daya to bohat mahaan hay..u remember kidnaping track..ese lari thi RANA ke aadmi se jesa ke RANA khud nahin larsakta..hadd hay yar..kehte hay this show is related to common man..but koi aek cheez jo common ho yaha pe..!Angry

Daya ki mahanta ka to zikar hi na kia kijiye..she's wow..she's woman india..she's excellent..please Daya ki gustakhi na ki jaye warna ASIT BHAI naraz hojayenge aur phir hame bekaar,repeated tracks dekhne parenge..!Ouch

HOPE FOR SOMETHING GOOD IN 2015..!Smile
We can only hope as everything depends upon AsMo..Tongue

Edited by ...Rushar... - 24 December 2014 at 2:47am

terenaam_ahm

_Munchkin_ Goldie
_Munchkin_
_Munchkin_

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:51am | IP Logged
i dont think problem sirf daya main h...i mean look at jetha...mumbai jaise city main rahke kahin se b khana order kar sakte h...plus daya ne puri life to apni responsibility puri ki na...agar ek baar problem ho gai to ismain itna kya issue h...n m sorry jetha lovers but he has proved that his love for daya is limited to good food only

obsessiveperson

obsessiveperson IF-Sizzlerz
obsessiveperson
obsessiveperson

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:57am | IP Logged
@ cutee dia..

I agree with you..jahan ghalti DAYA ki hay wahan thori ghalti JETHA ki bhi hay..but it was DAYA's responsibility to aware JETHA that she would be late..wo sab uske intezaar me the..agar wo kehdeti ke me late hojaungi then JETHA would order food..but DAYA was again & again saying 10 MINUTES..

It's just my view..sorry if hurt anybody's feelings...Smile

_Munchkin_

pongapandit Goldie
pongapandit
pongapandit

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:43am | IP Logged
It is only because of daya that jetha didn't receive his cheque of payment and his commute upto kalbadevi went awry

obsessiveperson

CricktFan Goldie
CricktFan
CricktFan

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Another Boaring track rather this track they should show popatlal love story or leap in which tappu becomes young and comic lovestory tappu and sonu . it will be much beter than this boaring tack . iknow leap won t be shown and topic of leap is discussed but they nedd to show some different  rather than leap popatlal lovestory otherwise this serial trp will be reduced by which this serial wil be closed 

Go to top