Virika OS - Cause You Belong To ME

sweet_aayushi thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello My Sweethearts...❤️ hope you all are doing fine!! 😊
here I tried another OS, hope its good and you will enjoy...
Happy Reading...😊

❤️ VIRIKA - CAUSE YOU BELONG TO ME  ❤️ 

I saw them.

Her and him. Standing across the college library from me. He smiled down at her, while she took off his glasses and put them on her own eyes, batting her eye lashes at the adjustment. Then she kissed him. Especially without his glasses, you could see just how blue his intoxicating and bright blue eyes were, even from this far away. His eyes were his mother's, he'd once told me. His looks though belonged mostly to his father. A good looking man, especially considering he was much older.

He smiled like a child, laughing as innocently as his name, Karan, always sounded to me.

I felt a pang in my stomach, as it twisted into unsettling knots. Watching him and her was tortuous, even though I didn't stand much of a chance with him. I was only a sophomore, he was my senior.

To watch him so intimate with a girl I knew didn't care about him, was just--

"Jeevika. Are you okay?" A voice snapped me back to reality.

I almost forgot my best guy friend, Viren, was sitting there next to me.

I looked over at him.

He was beautiful in ways different than Karan was.

Viren was something different he was handsome in his own way with dark black smooth hair, deep brown eyes and flawless skin.Girls would drool over him but he didn't pay attention when asked why he would give one answer"" not interested. But it wasn't just his outer beauty that made him so striking. His personality. Beliefs. Morals. Everything inside made him beautiful, too.

"Yes, I'll be okay." I told Viren.

"Are you sure?" He asked, he looked over at Karan and his pretty girlfriend, and frowned. He knew exactly what was bothering me.

"I just... I wish all the beautiful girls in the world would be invisible." I admitted.

"So you want to be invisible?" Viren said in a smaller voice than usual.

I looked over at him, and his big brown eyes met mine.

I didn't even know what to say to him. He would somehow always manage to cheer me up and say those beautiful things which I always want to listen.Dont know from where and how he always get to know what I m thinking,what I m doing,or I m in trouble or something is making me sad.he always understand me.

I watched him bite his full, soft lips and for a moment, imagined kissing them.

But instead I just smiled. Pulling his cheeks saying "u r too cute".he smiled back and stood up and make me too stand.we walked over his car and he dropped me home.

~~That evening ~~

I couldn't seem to get Viren out of my mind. His words, his beauty I somehow had failed to notice before.Though it felt always normal to me as he always did things like this to me.he was always protective & caring. Viren was everything I thought Karan was, everything I wanted Karan to be.Yes I thought Karan should be my life but today don't know why when I saw viren that eyes said something,it was something different which I haven't seen in his eyes earlier or u can say I never noticed as I was always busy admiring Karan and his looks.People said me and Viren has very pure relation a special bond.he was elder then me than also he wasw always there with me.we were best friends since school days ,I remember the first day of him at my school and I showed him our school campus ,that time we didn't know each other really well but were friends because my dad and his dad were friends. We never talked earlier but just normal talks.he was elder so I never tried even talking to him, but after joining him to my school we became good friends and don't know when we turned into best friends .we did our schooling together and got same college too.from that time to today nothing changed he was alwys there to protect me,even when we fought we would pacify each other the same day,we cant stay angry with each other more than a day or so,we always pull each others led and honestly he is the one who alwys tease me more.we joke,we laugh ,we do all things together.

Ahh... today don't know I m feeling different.his words is again coming to my mind.i m getting mad really mad over him.this never happened with Karan yes I always thought I love ||Karan but now I think it was only a crush.yeah it was cruch. Because I think I love someone else ohh yes..i love someone... ahh.. I m smiling like an idiot.that someone is off course my stupid dear friend my best friend Viren.

I m stupid or I m seriously mad Viren was right I m mad girl..why this unknown smile on my face.why I m feeling butterflies on my stomach thinking about viren.why I dancing in my bed staring at his and mine pic .the best pic till date which we clicked on my birthday.uff... I m mad .and now I should go and tell this to viren but u cant go like this jeevika.hmm.. u should were something good.wait.. from when I started to dress myself for going to viren's house?ahh... viren u r making me mad.hell I m talking to myself.god knows what will happen in next hours.

I finally decided to wear something good my favorite pink frock,my all time favorite. I speedily came downstairs and took my car and drove to viren's house. And ohh yeah.. I didn't noticed its raining not heavily but yeah it is.but who cares now I want to him and I will go. Sitting in car driving I started to realize, whenever someone asked me what I looked for in a boy, I thought of Viren.

Who did I cry to? Viren.

Who listened to me and never judged me? Viren.

Who just always held me when I had boy troubles and told me someone out

there loves me? Viren.

And who was I out walking at ten o'clock at night in the light rain to see?

Viren.

By the time I reached his house, I didn't have any hesitation left. I knew it was right. Even if he looked me in the eyes and turned me down. It was right. I had to see him.

I walked from the driveway and onto the lawn, stopping near his window.

I peeked and I could see the back of him, shirtless, sitting at his desk. Probably finishing his work at the last minute, like always. I could hear "she belongs to me" from "one Direction" playing on his room. I smiled, and without thinking twice, picked up a pebble and tossed it.

Instead of bouncing off the window, it just went through.

Shit! The window was open.i hide myself near the bushes there,I saw Viren stand up from his desk and walk over to the pebble on his floor. He looked puzzled at first, but then he grinned. He picked up a sweater and pulled it over his body.

"Hey, Jeevika." He said, standing at window's side still facing the desk without even looking who it was.

"How did you know it was me?" I yelled up, putting my hands on my waist and coming out from the bushes to his window.

He turned around with a smile, and leaned out of the window frame.

"Who else would throw a pebble through the window because they didn't check to see if it was closed?" He called. "Be more careful, Candy-Love!"

I laughed. He always called me "Candy-Love" when I did something kind of stupid.

"Yeah, well I got your attention." I said.

"You could have come here with doors too." He laughed, gesturing to them.

"That was true,but I didn't wanted to do ,I wanted some change today" I said.

He laughed saying "u always want some change whenever u come to my house"

Ohh yeah... I always did something stupid whenever I come over his house and nothing was new this time also.

"ok whatever,I could just use them now," I said.

By that time, the rain started  falling harder.

I walked up few steps up to his door but went to garden there infront of window, feeling free and enjoying the first rain of falling in love.i stood there feeling and he was staring at me through his window.he smiles and I drooled over his cuteness he knew how much I loved rain.Rain had soaked his hair, and mine as he jumped over his window and came towards me. Our faces were inches apart.

"So, what did you come all the way, in the pouring rain, to see little old me for?" He smirked, moving a strand of wet hair from my face, tucking it behind my ear.

"Because..." I said. I watched a raindrop fall from his nose and smiled.

"You..." I sung, in time with the song still playing his phone. "Cause you belong to me,"

He smiled. "You know I hate it when you sing songs to fit the moment."

Laughing,he took me near his window and pushed up the window all the way. I'm small enough he could lift me inside.

I stood on my feet, but he didn't let go of my waist. His one hand traveled to my cheek, and his thumb ran across it.

Before I could stop myself, or think about it twice, I pulled him in and kissed him.yes I kissed him.Kiss started  slowly feeling each n every second of it.i felt the happiest in this planet.we broke the kiss and he stared at me.i blushed and looked down,he raised my face putting his hand on my chin and I saw him smiling that was so different glow in his eyes I falled over again seeing him.he kissed my forehead while I smiles and hugged him.

Our rain soaked bodies pulled together as close as possible. His body and the electricity that seemed to course through my veins warmed me.

"I love you" I said.

He tightened the grip and put his head between my neck and shoulder burring himself . he didn't spoke anything till know.

"I love you viren" I said again waiting for his response."I don't know when where how but I m in love with you"

He broke the hug and our eyes met I could see pure love in his eyes her glowing eyes, lips curved smiling widely.

"I will never let you down,you know that,I m never gonna let another take your love from me now" he said. As the lyrics perfectly matched the current situation. I smiled widely and nodded, we stood there staring at each other with a content smile on our face.he moved forward and I closed my eyes inviting him.our lips met again feeling eternity. Soon it turned passionate and after breaking our loving kiss

He lifted my legs around his waist, and carried me to his bed, and I felt myself fall to it.

He landed, his body hovering not nearly an inch from mine.

He covered me in kisses again, from my forehead to my neck, and finally my mouth.

When he was finished, he rolled off to the side.

"You don't know... How long I've needed this to happen." He smiled, his eyes kind, but intense.

"I think I do." I said.

He smiled seeing me.

I rolled on his top and sat on his stomach making a sad puppy face while he made a confused face.

"u didn't said I love you to me" I said .

He smiled and then laughed and then pulled me close to himself now I was on his top with our face inches apart. He pulled my cheeks and said "u r so cute, do I really need to say that?"

"aahaan " I said settling his hair which were still wet.

He smiled and said "I love u so much, you are my life" . he again kissed all over my face making me blush and we hugged each other feeling complete.

That moment I realized what love is... I got my love, my viren. I looked at his face again and kissed his cheeks and again hugged him, my head on his chest. Though we were feeling cold his warmth was enough for me to stay warm. i was now complete with MY VIREN.and ready to start a new life life from tomorrow with HIM. Not as best friend but as LOVER As SOULMATES MY SOULMATE...❤️

_______

i know it was a piece of crap. i was watching VM of kryan "cause you belong to me" 😉and it just hitted me.😆sorry for grammatical mistakes if any!!...🤢

do like and comment if u like it!!😊

MERRY CHIRSTMAS ❤️

AND HAPPY NEW YEAR😊

STAY BLESSED😳

Edited by sweet_aayushi - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aaliya.KryAn- thumbnail
Beautiful Story! ❤️
Keep writing more...
virikamaliha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome os...
it was sooo sweet,
adorable,
cute os..
I love the way viren made jeevs happy..
hahaha that's was hilarious the way jeevs entered viren's house...
the way jeevs proposed viren in the rain just sooo sweet..
last part was my favourite...
I just love it ...
Riddhi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
That Was Absolutely Brilliant!! 😳 ❤️
Keep Writing More! 😃

Merry Christmas!! ❤️
suju143 thumbnail
Such a Amazing virika os :)
Fabulous