Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

How come? (Page 3)

pyaaribehna Goldie
pyaaribehna
pyaaribehna

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

Good observations. I too wondered how he was driving with such ease

Another blooper..I could swear that we were told that the house Ragini and her family are living in is rented...now, all of a sudden, it's become hers!Confused

Also, her mom is one strange grandmother. So far, she has shown NO emotion or interest in her grandkids from the US. It's like they don't exit for her.

I think the writers forgot to factor this in the script.

So true. Having given birth to all the kids together not only Ragini and Neil divided the kids they expect each other to behave like the other half of the kids are nothing to them. Like they are somebody else's kids. Even somebody else's kids one would feel some attachment to. 

They  expect the other partner to be as much against the other set of kids as they Neil and Ragini are against each other. strange. 

And the mom never bothered to go and see Ranbir and Agham she never bothered to ackknowledge. 

Even Neil touched Dadi's feet but not Ragini's mom. Again I have to ask "How come?"

blokes Goldie
blokes
blokes

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
actually it costs $15 to get an international driver's license in the US. My husband and I learned to drive in India, so though we have lived in the uS for 20 odd years, it is easy to continue to drive in India. Indian drivers can drive anywhere. If you learned to drive elewhere, the traffic can drive you nuts!LOL!
shravan95 Groupbie
shravan95
shravan95

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Haha it's not that difficult. You get used to it within a day or two. 
pyaaribehna Goldie
pyaaribehna
pyaaribehna

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shravan95

Haha it's not that difficult. You get used to it within a day or two. 

Really!  Neil K has spent fifteen years in US. And never bothered to visit India in these fifteen years. 

And he visits now  and he learnt to drive in Indian traffic in one or two days . Really ! Wow !  

I thought one would find it difficult to drive in Indian traffic after getting used to hm... American roads. 

NiVu-mjht1 Senior Member
NiVu-mjht1
NiVu-mjht1

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:50am | IP Logged
about the license... i had gotten my license when i was 18... and that was a 7 years ago.. my license renewal date is in 2030. so he probably has a license that is still legal in india. about driving in left and right... only in india do they have so much traffic and all... and much of the driving we do here could be termed crazy... as we would have to squeeze in and go if you get even a small gap... so maneuvering around the traffic in india even after being in a foriegn country where you would have to drive on the right rather than on the left would be easy for a indian driver... one of my uncle's best friend, a honorary brother of sorts for my mum...  he lives abroad.. but still can drive around in indian traffic.. so it wouldn't be much of a problem for neil too... it would be a piece of cake.
.Boss. IF-Dazzler
.Boss.
.Boss.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:00am | IP Logged
and in the beginning of the show, raagini was renting the house, n now its a gift from her dad. memory loss!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

3serialfan40

3serialfan40 Senior Member
3serialfan40
3serialfan40

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Boss.

and in the beginning of the show, ragini was renting the house, n now its a gift from her dad. memory loss!
Haha we must have an amnesia post - so CVs remember their own story!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyaaribehna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index