India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

How come? (Page 2)

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Have a cousin who lives in U.S. and when she visits she drives our car that's no big deal I think so 
As for the rest ummm Ekta show these issues least of the problems

3serialfan40 Senior Member
3serialfan40
3serialfan40

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaaribehna

Neil comes for his daughter's wedding. 
Neil came to stay for fifteen days. 

But he will be working in the hospital for a month!

Also last time he fixed Pari - he did not do it right, so she is back? 
what's with the lecture and the drama - why does she feel so bad for Pari that she has to hug Aman for as long as the operation lasts!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pippa

3serialfan40 Senior Member
3serialfan40
3serialfan40

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

Good observations. I too wondered how he was driving with such ease

Another blooper..I could swear that we were told that the house Ragini and her family are living in is rented...now, all of a sudden, it's become hers!Confused

Also, her mom is one strange grandmother. So far, she has shown NO emotion or interest in her grandkids from the US. It's like they don't exit for her.

I think the writers forgot to factor this in the script.

She never talks to Agham even but makes Dhokla fro him!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pippa

loveanime IF-Rockerz
loveanime
loveanime

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

Good observations. I too wondered how he was driving with such ease

Another blooper..I could swear that we were told that the house Ragini and her family are living in is rented...now, all of a sudden, it's become hers!Confused

Also, her mom is one strange grandmother. So far, she has shown NO emotion or interest in her grandkids from the US. It's like they don't exit for her.

I think the writers forgot to factor this in the script.

The execution of this show has been very poor. I am very disappointed, the subject line is very interesting but here is the deal it takes very mature and quality writing to script a story of depth. First of all too many kids in the story, I am not saying because I am laughing at Ragini ability to give birth every year, but too many characters means less investment of emotion in each of them. Kids are scattered and have no scenes with the parents, Nishi interaction has been ok so far but what is the use of Arav I think Neil couldn't care less if he exists or not, same goes for Ranbir from Ragini POV. 
The other thing I choke on my tea every time I hear dialogue how can you have move on so easily, joke of the century, seriously man what were you doing sitting in NY for 16 years where you planning a strategy on how to get your wife back no he was not he could care less so what exactly is his problem. 16 years is too soon for neil what was he expecting that ragini will die and he will meet her in the after life. All these dialogues from both neil and ragini how can you move on from me sounds so silly, when they signed divorce papers they needed each other permission to marry again. 
In a mature love story dialogues and sensibilities have to be mature too you have to understand 40 some year olds are talking not angsty teenagers. If Ragini and Neil are a romeo and Juliet type couple they would have stabbed each other in the heart rather sign divorce papers, no they are quite ordinary in the sense they fell in love, got divorced, fell out of love. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sjrsdeepzz3serialfan40columbiapippalovely_lady

loveanime IF-Rockerz
loveanime
loveanime

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
duplicate

Edited by loveanime - 24 December 2014 at 4:17pm
DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Ekta kapoor ke shows mein aisi choti choti cheezein hoti rehti hai..
pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
@loveanime:
Ditto!

The excessive number of kids are annoying. You are absolutely right in saying that it is difficult to invest equal amount of emotion on each of them...apart from the monetary impact of paying per day to each. Which is why they are missing in turns. Haven't seen the old granny and sunny tai in days either.

This should have been the mature love story promised to us...instead we have a 30 plus mom of 4 pretending to be married when her lie can be caught at any point. Sad to see that this lie has become the fulcrum on which Niel's reactions and future actions are going to be based. Basically, he's being made a fool of and that simply doesn't suit the character he has been given.

Their constant harping on why and how he/she has moved on is very specious. Take that lie away and what is there in the story? Tripping and falling is so passe even in a young love story. it is simply laughable here. Walking into a 'private' moment has been done to death. Ekta...a piece of advice to you..if anyone has to move on, it's you...move on to newer pastures, please.

The only thing I liked in yesterday's episode is Neil's angry reaction to Pam's suggestive dialogue about him and Nevedita. That made sense to me.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

3serialfan40columbialovely_lady

pyaaribehna Goldie
pyaaribehna
pyaaribehna

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

@loveanime:
Ditto!

The excessive number of kids are annoying. You are absolutely right in saying that it is difficult to invest equal amount of emotion on each of them...apart from the monetary impact of paying per day to each. Which is why they are missing in turns. Haven't seen the old granny and sunny tai in days either.

This should have been the mature love story promised to us...instead we have a 30 plus mom of 4 pretending to be married when her lie can be caught at any point. Sad to see that this lie has become the fulcrum on which Niel's reactions and future actions are going to be based. Basically, he's being made a fool of and that simply doesn't suit the character he has been given.

Their constant harping on why and how he/she has moved on is very specious. Take that lie away and what is there in the story? Tripping and falling is so passe even in a young love story. it is simply laughable here. Walking into a 'private' moment has been done to death. Ekta...a piece of advice to you..if anyone has to move on, it's you...move on to newer pastures, please.

The only thing I liked in yesterday's episode is Neil's angry reaction to Pam's suggestive dialogue about him and Nevedita. That made sense to me.

@loveanime @pippa guys  I think you are going off topic. 

I was only asking about how Neil could drive a car with so much ease "left and right" (literally) in New York and our very own Mumbai. 

I know somebody is the forum said they do drive but Neil never bothered to come to India in the past fifteen years or did he? 

And then legally can he drive in India? Doesn't he need a  license? 

Other than that. yes there are excessive number of kids. And Aarav for example talked so much about papa before Neil appeared on the scene. Now Aarav is sidelined. 

Ranveer by himself shut himself up in the room not wanting to meet his mummy. 

One thing I do not  understand how did they divide the kids. Pam the Vam(p) says it was Ragini's idea. 

If so why did Ragini do such a thing? 

As for Neil commenting on Ragini moving forward he has no right to say such a thing. Neither can Pam. 

Also cannot understand what happened between them after having so many kids? If Neil did not cheat then why did Ragini leave him? 

Don't tell me they cannot tolerate each other. If they could not they would not have lived together for seven years. 

If they could not tolerate each other then they  would have thought twice before having so many kids. 

If their parting was because of something sudden then what is it? 

Pam however much a vamp she is would she be so heartless as to separate two kids from their mom? 

Looks like it was Neil's and Ragini's decision. probably had nothing to do with Pam. 

Anyways if they had so many kids they the cvs  should give equal importance to all the kids. Which they are not doing. 

Right now they show only Neil and Ragini . and their expressions. 

Edited by pyaaribehna - 24 December 2014 at 11:17pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index