Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

~Vampire's Slave~ SanDhir FanFic [DARK] PART1 PAGE14 (Page 14)

cuteparsh IF-Rockerz
cuteparsh
cuteparsh

Posted: 24 March 2015 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karishmagsewani

Hey, i am not much into vampire stories, but i really like this concept. It's so fresh and enchanting. continue asap, please Sakshi.
Much Love,
Karishma. <3

thank you karishmaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

cuteparsh IF-Rockerz
cuteparsh
cuteparsh

Posted: 24 March 2015 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiiran.sharma

itx awesome :) 

thank you dearEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
cuteparsh IF-Rockerz
cuteparsh
cuteparsh

Posted: 24 March 2015 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chocoangel-

BORIII UPDATE KAHA H Angry Angry
BTW PROLOGUE IS AWSUMMM
IN LOVE WITH CONCEPT
VAMPIRE STORIES R MA FAV
SANYU GONNA BE RD'S MATE THTS INTERESTING
AND ABOVE ALL ITS DARK FF AGAIN INTERESTING
RD AS VAMPIRE WOWWW KAASH PARAM KISO MYTHOLOGICAL SHOW ME AS A VAMPIRE ACTIN KRE
JEEEKS I M ALREADY ASSUMIN AS A VAMPIRE
GAWWWDDD SOOO HAWWWTTT

update is on the way ROFLROFL
thank you Big smileBig smile
cuteparsh IF-Rockerz
cuteparsh
cuteparsh

Posted: 24 March 2015 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milisaini

Hey ...u knw wat I hv jst read 
"Married 2 d prince of darkness"
Ur story has smwt similar concept. ...i really luvd dat story n equally excited 4 this one also

thank you dear
but i'll make sure there will be least similarity btw both stories
thanksEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
cuteparsh IF-Rockerz
cuteparsh
cuteparsh

Posted: 24 March 2015 at 2:23am | IP Logged

Omggg seriously I mean sacchi me itna awesome response

I m dead

I m seriously overwhelmed with your love guys seriously. Thanks for such an unexpected and awesome response. Now no more bakbak.

And one more time thanks to all because you all seriously w8 for such a long time..

CHAPTER-1

~~~~ LIFE BEFORE I MET YOU ~~~~

GIRLS POV

24/03

Today I am really excited. Hawww... you don't know. Don't worry I will tell you. Actually today is my birthday and I am going to have a blast today. Hey don't think that I am half mad because I am total a mad girl. ROFLROFL. upp.. sorry I forget to introduce myself. Hi I am Sanyukta, Sanyukta Agarwal but I prefer to be called as Charlie. It is not like that I didn't like my name but it is because some time I feel odd to be address as sanyukta. It is obvious yaar because I live in London.

Here I am living my life with MYSELF. Ya there is no one for me whom I can address as my family. Hey don't think that they are dead or else. They are still alive and healthy. I have my father and elder brother too. I am not living with them because when I was born my mother died because of some health issues I guess so my father takes me as unfortunate for him and thrown me here with my granny. I love her most in my life. She was everything for me but god was always cruel to me so he took her also.

I remember when I was in my 10th standard my granny died because of heart attack but my father didn't have time to see his mother last time. I think they consider just sent me money as his duty toward me. By the way he sent me enough money to spend my life without F-A-M-I-L-Y. I don't feel love of father or brother but now I am not interested for begging him to give me some of his love.  So now I am a girl without family. But my friends are my family. They care for me, more than my real family.

Sorry I again forget to introduce myself fully. I am turning 18 tonight and its mean I am now an adult girl. I can't wait anymore. But 1st I have to ready for my birthday party. I have to look breathtaking gorgeous because I am birthday girl. And everyone's freaking eyes should be on me.

I am such a lazy girl so slowly I make my way toward my closet and found nothing. I mean I have a lot of beautiful dresses but not for my birthday party in which I will look perfect. Ohh how can I forget about that dress. I am such a bhulakkad, hey don't star me like that I know lil bit hindi too because my granny teach me. Where I was? Ya I was telling you all about a dress. So basically today when I woke up I don't know from where but a beautiful gift box was placed on my dressing table. And when I opened it I found a beautiful pink colour dress. It was perfect for my party. I don't know the name of senders because there was not a chit or clue through which I can guess who send it to me. In reality I don't care. ROFLROFLNo one will care about senders name or identity when you are having most beautiful dress ever you seen in your whole life has in your hand.  [me too ROFLROFL] But one thing which was strange is that there was a chit in which only written "FOR MY MATE". I mean what is this word MATE belongs to here. I am confused. Is it like soulmate. seriously I have to stop reading romantic novels.

TWO DAYS AGO... .. ... ... ...

22/03

VAMPIRE'S POV

I am sitting with one of my best friend PARTH. We are having our hot drinks. I think you can identify which type of drink is talking about. Ya right we are having HOT BLODD. [don't know why but I couldn't stop myself from laughing ROFLROFL]. Just then we heard a noise of falling something of glass. He ran toward kitchen because noise comes from kitchen. I know it is that bloody human girl. Or else who can disturb us at this time. Parth told me that he loves her. how could he. I mean seriously he falls in love with a mare human girl though she is his decided mate but I am confused. Mate this word just remind me someone who is there for us every time and for to supplying us blood. And ya for our own pleasure too.

Everyone [only vampires ROFLROFL] says that mate means everything for his vampire. His life, his love, his reason to live and everything. I don't believe how can he love her. actually I am interested. I am just interested to get my mate as soon as because now it's time to become king. Become a powerful vampire among all of them.

My train of thought by disturb by that human mate. Sometime I want to kill her but I cannot because something happen to her leads death of his too. Let it be. She offers me something but I refuse it. Parth asked me-  hey dude I think now it's time to get your mate... I interrupted him- I know but why are so bothered.

Parth- because how much I remember your mate gone be 18 in this month or in couple of days so...

Me-ohh so you thought that I forget her birth date or else...

Parth-no it's not like that but...

Me-but what

Parth- I mean now it's time to become king for you and without your mate...

Me-ya I know what you want to say. But don't worry she will be here in next ten days.

Parth- but the problem is that you don't know anything about her except her birth day. So I suggest you to take help of vampire council so that you can get more info about her.

Me- you know I love challenges and this is gone be more challenging to find out my mate.

Parth-but without...

Me- don't worry parth because I know her blood smells different from everyone. She is mine, mine mate, and no one else .

Parth-and your queen too.

Me-whatever ...

Be ready my mate to become my slave I am coming to get you and take you with me FOREVER.

PRECAP-

I am frightened. I am feeling a cool wave around me. It's really dangerous... ... ...

... ... ... .. I move backward. I am hell confused. I asked to that dark figure "w-who a-are y-you?" I stammered. That figure said "not important to know who I am, but it's important that who are you for me, MY DEAR MATE."

I am done with 1st chapter. How was it? Tell me na jaldi se.

I know it totally a crap but it was needed.

Sorry for mistakes [I know bahut hogi ROFLROFL]

Now it's time to hit like button and leave ur feedbacks below. Criticisms are most welcome. 

Love you all

Sakshi aka aapki tamator ki bori

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

uditaudisashasaxenankphjfrshanayag789tiara24Ayushiroxxsanyukta_lolzAthi92ikshuKRISHAJADAVMDKSSMnamyaRocking_AngelvidhichaudhurynankulkarniLuvSHQNidhivsharms...SaRaN....anudollvrinda65sanyugracy27-chocoangel-SWA1992katherienemahdinAnamika2692001sudipto-69yashika.angel-Glitz-ritikaagrawalanonymous.me.Sandhirnewmoon18CrazyKupKakes-QueenlyChitra-

Ayushiroxx Groupbie
Ayushiroxx
Ayushiroxx

Posted: 24 March 2015 at 2:34am | IP Logged
  Moi toh first aayi hai...yess yesss yesss...Continue continue continue ...
 Awsme prologue and the first chapter... Waiting for more Big smile

Edited by Ayushiroxx - 24 March 2015 at 2:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cuteparsh

mahdin Goldie
mahdin
mahdin

Posted: 24 March 2015 at 2:35am | IP Logged
res
Unress
Sakshi! how r u doing
The update was fab!