Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Ek Baar Rok Lo

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Hello Guys,

In yesterday's episode, when Pam asked Neil to leave from Ragini house, the look Neil gave to Ragini it simply asked her permission whether he leaves or not. It seems he is still waiting for her call, he still expects from her to come back in his life or accept him again. More than his face expressions, his eyes talks. In every scene of Neil and Ragini i notice only his eyes. Seriously feels for him... If Ragini left him because of his flirt nature then she made a wrong decision. No matter how flirt he was, he still stick to her only, and hadn't moved on in life. Even she hasn't moved on, but at least she is pretending front of him, but he is not even pretending that he moved on or her presence doesn't affect to him. Doesn't she sees that?
Anyways basically i want to say that he still expects from her to give him a chance in her life... What do you guys think?

MB

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

desiangel24AngelsFlyAlone1mangalorepoetic

Paytonlee IF-Dazzler
Paytonlee
Paytonlee

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:20am | IP Logged
I dont think its not because of his flirty nature. Its many things im sure and after yesterday's epi i think ragini thinks neil cheated on her with nivideta's sister. being flirty and cheating will be different. anyways neil also sees doing cooking, helping wife or listening to her as degrading for men from the way he is always taunting aman. i didnt know we have men like this in this century 

Edited by Paytonlee - 24 December 2014 at 1:19am
amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infinitedreams

Hello Guys,

In yesterday's episode, when Pam asked Neil to leave from Ragini house, the look Neil gave to Ragini it simply asked her permission whether he leaves or not. It seems he is still waiting for her call, he still expects from her to come back in his life or accept him again. More than his face expressions, his eyes talks. In every scene of Neil and Ragini i notice only his eyes. Seriously feels for him... If Ragini left him because of his flirt nature then she made a wrong decision. No matter how flirt he was, he still stick to her only, and hadn't moved on in life. Even she hasn't moved on, but at least she is pretending front of him, but he is not even pretending that he moved on or her presence doesn't affect to him. Doesn't she sees that?
Anyways basically i want to say that he still expects from her to give him a chance in her life... What do you guys think?

MB

|I dnt think she left him just because of his flirty nature. They showed in beginning she use to tease him being handsome and being possessive, but I think, Neil definately met his ex and didnt tell, which might be due to any reason and this led to MU. Later Pam also fed stories and I guess they separated.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

poojadas77 Senior Member
poojadas77
poojadas77

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
i also think there must be a misunderstanding about that ex-gf of Neil. which separeted them
shenhnulla Newbie
shenhnulla
shenhnulla

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:13am | IP Logged
I think neil has a feeling that regini is not married to dr. Amen.

i also feel that Dr Amen will be the one to tell neil that he not m\rried to regini

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurjya

anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Love RR expressive eyes...He dosent need words to communicate..
columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Frankly if it is just flirty attitude I would be terribly dissapointed with the cvs dong get me wrong for all you know wohi hoga but still
To have 4 (5.?...) kids between you and to leave a man becos he is flirty is a bit stupid and Ragini. Comes across as way loads of self respect, which in male language means bossy and lots of intelligence, she tells her daughter how important it is that she achieves before getting married yeh alag baat hai the daughter is a selfish brat 

To come to the gush part of your post 
He could have killed with those eyes when he said good night, that good night and those eyes said lot more - much like the title of your post, I actually want a flash back scene where Ragini pulls his leg about how he becomes a doodh pita bacha in front of his sister 

Ragini main Pam ko na nahi Bol sakta usne mujhe maa ki tarah paal posse bada Kiya hai

Haan Haan tum uske saamne doodh Pite Bache ki tarah hi behave karte ho

He pulls her towards him and rubs her cheek and says 
Dudh pita bachaa uske liye hun
Lekin tumhare liye tho nahi

Haye! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

loveanimepoetic

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index