India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Real culprit + two different stances.

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:47am | IP Logged
I am wondering after seeing today's epi who is the culprit here.
Suraj clearly is in a conflict within himself and Sandy has burst out all her inhibitions of not showing her emotions.She has become a desperate child wanting to get back the most precious one in her life at any cost and at the other end her huddy is on the mode where he wants to keep the most precious one of his life away from him n his family for a unknown reason yet to be revealed  (At the moment the reason from the FB's seems to hint towards Sandy able to do her duty and live peacefully without the burden of family and responsibilities which is not allowing her to do her duty).
It  seems for suraj one end he wants his family safety but the family is against ASP Sandy especially Babasa and taunting her and at other end Sandy cum ASP sandy for whom he moved the heavens to make her ASP and he doesnt want her to leave her job or be pulled down by the family or the mistakes done by the family including himself (the police geep incident and many other).
So unable to balance and not wanting to either loose out plus the HJ trauma has made Suraj make a decision of keeping Sandy  away from him and his family so that she can do her work peacefully for which they worked so hard.
This is where it seems Suraj has lost his mind-set.In this emotional turmoil it seems instead of seeing the big picture he has completely shun himself from all emotions and made a decision which does not make any sense.
I dont think even Bhabo is able to reach the real Suraj (his soul) who is locked deep inside.
Today's epi confirmed those factors.Each and every word of Sandy makes a impact inside but he is not showing it out.
It was nice of Zakir to help out Surya but I think Zakir should leave them to sort it out themselves.
Zakir help would be required to identify that Mr Suraj is not in his normal self.Sometimes a third person can help identify things which own family members cant.
Sandy is unfortunately going to be heart-broken tomorrow.
This track is bringing out a Sandy that no one has seen.Her intense love and her dependency on suraj is clearly seen.Suraj has this habit of doing suicidal sacrifices and able to live through it but currently I wonder how will Sandy live through it.Her heart does not seem to be in a position to handle this separation from Suraj. Already in a day her condition looked worse if Suraj had not called her I wonder how Sandy would have handled it whereas Suraj is living through it in a calm way as he is habituated to such scenarios.Only way I see Sandy convincing her heart of reality is Suraj providing an explanation that convinces Sandy that he is better off without her (not sure what suicidal explanation it might be will know tomorrow).
Tomorrow precap is clear that Suraj is going to explain something to Sandy which is going to make her agree for the separation.Eventually after their conversation Sandy might agree to be away for Suraj sake,even though Suraj might admit that he cant live without her there is going to be some suicidal explanation that will make Sandy agree for Suraj sake.
I just hope later when Sandy has FB's she ponders over the behavior of Suraj  knowing in what lengths he can go even try make her hate him.Having experienced that Suraj before hope Sandy gets some hint that the suicidal Suraj is back in action from his somber and has taken full control with a bonus package of HJ trauma.
I just hope they end this track soon and bring a new tracks including Sandy pregnancy track plus Suraj expanding his shop/business (when will this ever happen) ,Sandy posted away and Surya moving together (I am sure if such a track happens even if Suraj forgets by a miracle Sandy will make sure to bring her bhabo and babasa with them,well still its better that whole RP with them).
I am sure during this track Bhabo+Sandy bonding is going grow stronger thanks to the irony of the situation.

Edited by Jaishankar - 24 December 2014 at 12:53am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KimkudosLVDTmahiwayyyDeebzdabh9moilaali..thala

moilaali.. IF-Sizzlerz
moilaali..
moilaali..

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:45am | IP Logged
good analysis jaishankar
sandhya can only figure out what is going through surajs mind
hope that the reason will be revealed soon 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarthala

thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:19am | IP Logged
good post jai
sandy is desperate to get back to RM
as of now she wont even try to figure out why has taken this decision
she still has to go through lot of problems
and one find day everything will be sorted out
we should have the patience
for those who stood the horrible HJ will find it easy to stand this seperation track

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

LVDT Goldie
LVDT
LVDT

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Good post

i hope this track wraps up soon

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top