Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

Alan Kapoor to play a psychologist in Sasural Simar Ka; Shyam Mashalka (Page 3)

Premarlove455 Goldie
Premarlove455
Premarlove455

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Yes I don't want him to come in between PreMar life.
I want him to help PreMar to find roli.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manu.krissh

Premarlove455 Goldie
Premarlove455
Premarlove455

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -VildanaROSID-

I even think that thanks to them we will see Avika, they not come between Premar he just said that late in night Simar comes to him, but she dont rembeber. As everyone said its nagin new Roli, is that means she kiddnap Lela, Ba n Roli. At night she use Simar bodyy to...

Thank u dear.

Avika.Gor IF-Sizzlerz
Avika.Gor
Avika.Gor

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Fingers crossed, as Sara on insta post her mausi ji n roli pic..means that avi will back on shoothing soon pleaseee Allah help tooo usss...
Originally posted by Premarlove455

Yes I don't want him to come in between PreMar life.
I want him to help PreMar to find roli.

Premarlove455

_PRIYAVADHANA_ Senior Member
_PRIYAVADHANA_
_PRIYAVADHANA_

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:06am | IP Logged

I even think that thanks to them we will see Avika, they not come between Premar he just said that late in night Simar comes to him, but she dont rembeber. As everyone said its nagin new Roli, is that means she kiddnap Lela, Ba n Roli. At night she use Simar bodyy to...

me too thinking the same  she is may be th one who walking in ni8 is fake roli nd using simars body

Edited by _PRIYAVADHANA_ - 24 December 2014 at 5:06am

Premarlove455

Avika.Gor IF-Sizzlerz
Avika.Gor
Avika.Gor

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Otherwise how Simar will not remember what she doing at night, its 100 procent that is fake Roli, also Simar will be blamed baa n leela are kiddnaped, in same time new roli means that baa n leela knows truth so she kiddnaped them...
Originally posted by _PRIYAVADHANA_

me too thinking the same  she is may be th one who walking in ni8 is fake roli nd using simars body

Premarlove455

manu.krissh Senior Member
manu.krissh
manu.krissh

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:50am | IP Logged

yaa ur right...aftr knowing it is nt real roli its intrsting 2 watch the motive of nagin...but if they drag its again boring...as they gave the new roli the place in montage...may be her presence will be there for more time in ssk...hope avika will be back soon
do u know the reason y avika take the break...is she doing any movie nw?

Premarlove455

Avika.Gor IF-Sizzlerz
Avika.Gor
Avika.Gor

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manu.krissh

yaa ur right...aftr knowing it is nt real roli its intrsting 2 watch the motive of nagin...but if they drag its again boring...as they gave the new roli the place in montage...may be her presence will be there for more time in ssk...hope avika will be back soon
Sge have new movie also she been in Vietnam...yeah but n montage they show Simar not happy with her.

Premarlove455

manu.krissh Senior Member
manu.krissh
manu.krissh

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by manu.krissh

Sge have new movie also she been in Vietnam...yeah but n montage they show Simar not happy with her.

ohh k 

Premarlove455

Go to top