Sasural Simar Ka

Alan Kapoor to play a psychologist in Sasural Simar Ka; Shyam Mashalka

_PRIYAVADHANA_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/alan-kapoor-play-psychologist-sasural-simar-ka-shyam-mashalkar-too-roped-14122

Actor Alan Kapoor might have been upset with the sudden closure of Piya Basanti Re on Sony PAL. However, he has a reason to smile as he has now been roped in by the same makers, Rashmi Sharma Productions for their long-running show on Colors, Sasural Simar Ka

Yes, he will play Prem's (Dheeraj Dhoopar) friend, who would come to meet him after a while to his house. Alan's character, named Amar will be a psychologist by profession, and he will immediately sense something mysterious in Prem's house. Also, Prem will seek his help to solve the mysteries of his house. 

Also, along with Alan will be entering talented actor Shyam Mashalkar, popularly known as Ilesh of Sasural Genda Phool. Calendar, the character played by Shyam will be seen as the assistant of Amar. 

We hear that this track will have a Bhool Bulaiyaa flavour wherein Alan will play a character similar to that of Akshay Kumar's. 

When contacted, Alan confirmed that he has started shooting for Sasural Simar Ka. However, he did not want to get into details. 

We could not get in touch with Shyam for a confirmation.

As we know, the mysterious element in the story line has already been opened up with the entry of Sara Khan who has come in as the new Roli. With Alan's entry, the intrigue in the story line will be taken to the next level. 

Alan has started shooting for the show, and his entry will be aired soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manu.krissh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tfs๐Ÿ˜›
so its tm 2 expose the truth
Premarlove455 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Omg he came in PreMar's life. I through tot would solved about fake roli but the segment.
Premarlove455 thumbnail
They add new drama. I don't Mind if cvs add love triangle but don't separate PreMar again.

Premarlove455 thumbnail
Why cvs can't live the leads alone.
Vassu_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Premarlove455

Omg he came in PreMar's life. I through tot would solved about fake roli but the segment.

segment??? i didnt get u...can u post the link
is this new guy +ve r -ve
i think hez going 2 help simar in solving roli mystery
but y ur saying he will cm btw premar
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Is that means we will see Avika soon ? Since they will probably found truth about nagin n thst she isnt Roli.
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Vassu_123

No they want come between PreMar as I read they're Prem's friends n they will notice that something bad happening in BW family. So probably they feel Nagin as I read their job id something on that..
manu.krissh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vassu_123

here is the link...i cant get wt prem frnd is talking abt...if anyone understand can share it๐Ÿ˜Š  
justloverosid thumbnail
With all this new entry it wil mean one thing that we will not see Avika as Roli anytime soon.