Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

AnSh OS: An Additon To Our Family 24/12/14

Chahat_A_Doshi IF-Stunnerz
Chahat_A_Doshi
Chahat_A_Doshi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:42am | IP Logged

AnSh OS An Addition To Our Family

The Christmas morning of 2014 was a joyous morning for Anandi and Shiv. She had her doubts for a few days now and a simple test confirmed her doubts. She was expecting. She and Shiv were going to be parents once more. Amol was going to have a baby brother or a sister. "Santa could not have got me a more special gift than you and papa have given me ma." They shared this news with Amol first. He was an adopted child and so his feelings about the new baby were very important. Anandi and Shiv did not want him to feel left out or as an outsider just because they were going to have their biological child. He was their first and older child now and forever. He understood what they were trying to tell him. He could not keep the news to himself and went yelling to tell everyone in the family that he was going to become a big brother. Eight months later, his wish came true. He got what he wanted a brother and a sister. He had expressed this wish when he was told that he was going to be a big brother. Like all moms Anandi wanted a son just like Shiv was and he wanted a daughter just like Anandi was. Amol was the decision maker when Anandi and Shiv could not agree on things. "I want both." They looked at him. "Both?" "Yes I want a brother to tease and play with and a sister to love and look after. Anandi and Shiv did not know how to grant his wish but God had other plans. On her first visit to the doctor they came to know that she was carrying twins!

5 years later on a rainy Sunday morning,

Shiv woke up and saw his pretty wife still in bed. A smile came to his face and he gently pecked her on the forehead. "Wake up wifey." "Na not now bas 5 more minutes." Shiv smiled as she hugged him. They lay there together in each other's loving embrace. He was making patterns on her back. "So did you give it a thought?" "A thought to what?" Anandi asked in a sleepy voice. "Making an addition to our family? My princess feels lonely at times." Anandi opened her eyes and looked at him with shock. "Shiv I think three children are more than enough." "Yeah I know." "So what is this talk about making an addition to our family?" Shiv smiles and gets out of bed. "Shiv!" Anandi lay back thinking about what Shiv meant. After freshening up he went for his morning jog.

On returning he saw his sons Amol and Ayush playing football in the rain. "Good morning papa." They greeted him. "Good morning boys." Shiv too played with them. Dad vs Sons. Anandi came to the window on hearing the halla gulla the three most important guys in her life were making. Shiv was winning the match when he looked up towards the bedroom window and Anandi flashed a sweet smile looked around and also gave him a flying kiss. "Goal! Now papa that is how you play football." Ayush and Amol did their signature victory handshake. "Hey I would not have lost if..." "If what papa? You would have not lost the match if what?" When Shiv did not answer the boys looked at him and gave him that look Yeah dad we know you were the captain of the football team in college but now we are the champions...'

Two angelic eyes were witnessing the fun the father-sons trio was having. She rested her chin on her hands and pouted. Leaving the boys Shiv came towards the house and saw that cute pout and also knew the reason for it. He sat next to her all wet and clothes soiled. She did not look at him so he nudged her gently. "Papa!" She pouted even more as Shiv teased her. "What's going on my princess? Why are you so sad?" Shiv smiled at her hoping to get one in return. "I am bored I have no one to play with." Shiv looked at Amol and Ayush lost in the game. "OK then why don't you go and play with Amol bhai and Ayush?" She looked at him as if he said something out of this world. She made a face. "Chee look at Amol bhai and Ayush they have become so dirty. I don't like to get dirty." Shiv knew that girls did not like to get dirty and especially his princess was a neat freak. He called Amol and Ayush. They both knew why they were being called so without wasting a second they both said together. "Papa please don't ask us to play with Anokhi. All she wants to play is with her dolls and we can't play ghar ghar all the time. It's a girl's game."

Saying this they went away as Anandi called them. She was standing with towels in her hand so that they could wipe off the dirt. She gave them that mom look very similar to the you are in trouble' look she gave to their dad. They looked down and went to their room. Anandi sat afar and admired Shiv with his princess. Yeah Anokhi was their daughter but she was Shiv's princess. She sat afar because both daddy and his princess did not like anyone else be there when they were having a moment. This not only annoyed the boys but Anandi too at times felt left out when Anokhi and Shiv were together. Anokhi looked at her dad with tears in her eyes and a pout on her face. "Amol bhai and Ayush always do this. They don't play with me. Papa why don't I have a sister? Amol bhai and Ayush have a sister then why don't I have one? If I had a sister it would be great fun. I would not have to ask bhai to play with me. Papa, why don't I have a sister?" Shiv looked at Anandi. "Don't you dare promise her a sister mister!" Anandi mouthed and Shiv smiled naughtily. "Why not?" He mouthed back. Anandi glared at him.

"Papa bolo na why don't I have a sister?" Shiv picked Anokhi and made her sit on his lap. "Anokhi who is daddy's princess?" "Me." "You are daddy's only princess na?" "Yes. Only I am your princess." "Now if you were to have a sister then daddy would have two princesses." "Haan." "Then you would have to share daddy with the other princess too." "Haan." "Can you share daddy with anyone?" "NO. Only I am your princess bola na." "Bas daddy also wanted only Anokhi to be his princess so Anokhi does not have a sister. Anokhi is special." "Yeah and Amol bhai and Ayush are both princes so they are not special." Anokhi gave her daddy her prettiest smile. "No beta mummy and papas all three babies are special." Shiv told her and she nodded in agreement. Her two brothers were the most special brothers in the entire world. No other sister's brother could match her brothers and their love for her. She once again gave a sad bored look to Shiv. "But papa I still feel alone when bhai do not play with me." Shiv smiled at her. "Hmm toh what shall we do so daddy's princess is not left alone or feel sad and bored." He pretended to be lost in thought. Anokhi looked at him waiting for him to come up with an idea. Shiv smiled and whispered in her ear. Anokhi was very happy and excited. She saw Anandi and ran to her. "Mamma papa is going to give me a puppy." Anandi smiled. "Ok but if you want to go to get a puppy then you need to clean up and get ready. Dekho all the dirt from papa's clothes have transferred to yours. Ask dadi to help you clean up and change." Anokhi went to her Ira dadi's room.

Shiv and Anandi came to the room. Shiv was happy to see a wide smile on her face. That smile on Anandi's face was a reward in itself for him. "So how did I do?" "Full marks. Boys will be happy that they do not have to play ghar ghar all the time. Anokhi is happy as she will get a friend who will be with her 27*7 and if the kids are happy I am happy." "Hmm everyone got something even I got your pretty smile what shall I give you?" "Shiv you have given me so much. You have filled every moment of my life with happiness. There is nothing more that I want." "Nahi but still you too deserve something as you take care of us all. I know I shall give you the chance to give me a pappi." Shiv gave her his trademark lopsided smile. Anandi looked at him. "Shiv one puppy is enough for the family. I am not going to get you a puppy. Ye koi umar hai aapki?" Shiv locked his hands behind her and pulled her towards him. "Anandi you heard me wrong. I don't want a puppy. I want a pappi." Shiv pouted his lips and closed his eyes waiting for her to kiss him. He heard giggles and opened his eyes. "Move." Anandi pushed him away and blushed crimson. Shiv stood there at hands on the sides of his waist looking at the three angels in his and Anandi's life. Anokhi and Ayush stood there giggling. Amol came forward, smiled and closed the door. Once the door was closed Anandi gave a quick peck on Shiv's cheek. He pouted. She looked at him and signed him to go to the washroom. Shiv's heart did a somersault and he went to the washroom. As soon as he was in the washroom she closed the door form outside. "Shiv hurry up we have to make an addition to our family."

Edited by Chahanya - 24 December 2014 at 1:42am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_pndeathlywineswrcapobshivan1978hjlans10091988Rashii90nanicarohinimaneeshavlekhakhushi_shankarhiral1979Anjujag_Jaya_het27devi117Chit15angel3tellygeek-poloenigma-sireesha76Aakanksha_7umamonlinebuddy75adi2512Nandita_SiddianAdr_RushMagicalPari_goofyCat_pandeypriya03RTeeRainbowSunindian_beautyblushing

-poloenigma- Goldie
-poloenigma-
-poloenigma-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Cute OS ! :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjujagChahat_A_Doshi

umam IF-Rockerz
umam
umam

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Sweet OS - Chahat Smile