India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

ASYA/SAAHIL TS : KNOWN TO BE YOURS

procks15 Groupbie
procks15
procks15

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:25am | IP Logged
HEY GUYS! !!!!!! I HV BEEN A READER IN THIS FORUM BUT AM GIVING A HAND AT WRITING A TS ON THIS FORUM.
Part 1
"Aahil you should probably invite ammi and abbu too"
" I am sure... Another thing is if they are here your dad's gonna kill me if he sees seher and rehan together"
Sanam made an angry face on Aahil...finally Aahil Raza Ibrahim had to accept his defeat with his love Sanam.
Sanam wrote a letter to her dad and sent it to Khan Mansion... All her family are going to make him mad...the only person whom he thinks is fine is her dad...but he is for sure still angry at him after how he used to behave with Sanam...fine he had to manage him.

In the Khan Mansion.
Zoya is extremely happy to get this news from Sanam... Aahil sent an invitation for his sister's marriage.
Asad" Zoya we havent decided yet to go"
Zoya " Mr Khan...we all are going...me humaira, ayaan, ammi...everyone from this house... Sanam will be sad to know that we arent coming at her sister in law's marriage and isint she the one with whom Sanam felt like home"
Asad" Fine"
Ayaan" Bhai i seriously think not only you but all of us are going to get confused. ?... Three of them in the same house... Sanam Seher and Zoya bhabhi"
Asad " What seher is there in that house?...how come i dont know that"
Ayaan " Bhabhi...do take care bhai is going to dig Aahil in a kabr..."
Everyone was laughing...

There Aahil is getting ready to welcome his in laws...Aahil feels her family is full of crazy people...but still he cant say any thing.

Asad and his family are leaving for Ibrahim Mansion.
After 30 minutes they reach...his finds and black mercedes on the front yard...surely it is of Aahil which tells he is at home.
Aahil is looking dashing...Sanam appears from behind him...smiling and so happy...she is also looking beautiful... Aahil is feeling a little eerie...Allah!!!! How can three people look just alike...so confusing.
But puts a smile and does a handshake.
Ayaan" Hmmm...you know what you look more better in real than in pictures...cool man...just amazing...surely why Sanam loves you"
Humaira"Ayaan cant you just behave better...Sanam is right here"
Aahil" Hey...i hope you do have a good time here buddy"
Ayaan" I too love mercedes...good choice"
Aahil"Thank you... I too do have a craze for cars... Welcome"

All move into the house.
Seher runs and hugs her dad tight...
Asad" Am not talking to you Seher"
Seher " Allah Miyan...dad why do you have get so angry...even Sanam dosent get angry soon"
Sanam " Seher i dont get angry...dad is a different and unique person...kind of just same like Aahil..."
Asad " Dont compare me with anyone Sanam"
Ayaan " Bhai why do you have get so angry. ?... Aahil is just so sweet...even though sometimes as serious as you... He is much better version of you"
Asad " Ayaan...it isint funny..."
Aahil " I know i too dont compare myself with you but...it is just that i am not the same person you would like to choose for Sanam"
Everyone is saying and how come Zoya be quite?
Zoya " Mr Khan I took think Aahil is just like you...you too were arrogant...smart...serious...and so different from ur family...but still Ayan is right Aahil is you know much better... I guess he had a better sense in choice and has more attitude...but it is something he should have for atleast being the most top buissnessman and son of a Nawab"
Ayaan " I guess bhai is just jealous cose his only competetion in buissness is in front of him"
Sanam" If your fights areover can we please proceed to have lunch?"
Everyone sits at the dining table and lateef is serving everyone...then aaliyah comes down to see Sanam's family sitting at the dining table...
Aaliyah " Hi everyone...nice to see you all for my wedding...hope bhai hasnt said anything which anger you all"
Aahil " I am notthat arrogant Aaliyah...okay...and next please sit and have your lunch"
Sanam " Allah Miyan...aahil cant you just sit and take whatever one is saying? You always have to say something when someone is pointing you"
Aahil" Fine!!!!!!"

Precap...
Everyone is playing truth and dare. ?...Aahil is not to be seen and Asad is quite busy.
Sanam suddenly falls unconscious...

Pls do comment on my story

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

KKPRIYAZoyaAsad2avantika145glassballsmalar3captjskayathre_sahillheena24FamishahzoyazrehanbindasssKabhibloom*Maleena*iam_aheli_98AjuzangelTasriSjazmeenKSGmaniac_24579Cinderella3daisydee425Lovenarbhinilusonihoneybees22navk

heena24 Groupbie
heena24
heena24

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Amazing story
A very nice start
Eagerly waiting for the next part
Update soonSmile

KSGmaniac_24579 IF-Dazzler
KSGmaniac_24579
KSGmaniac_24579

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:31am | IP Logged