Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Puneet and Gautam didn't support Dimpy is Untrue (Page 4)

bbsai IF-Rockerz
bbsai
bbsai

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ravibans

Dimmpy enter in biggboss as a WC and she has advantage that she know s ki bahar koan famous or popular hai ...

when she enter BB that time P3G group is hot fav and in this Group Puns and Gautam is hot Fav... first she break that bond because she want to enter in this popular and famous group... she did this successfully because some of p3g group member loyalty also with BR group and even they do not like GG.

That in chair wala task Gautam is on chair but when she came to him he still console her and tell that ki she is wrong because he think she is wrong because as per him dimmpy start the abusing ..as praneet always think that GG wrong and always ready to giving gyan to GG that time people support praneet but now why they do not support GG if he said she is wrong . everyone knows who start the abusive language .

GG never change his group or loyalty and same he expect from his friends jo claim karte hai ki wo uske dost hai... and he never bitch about his group member with others group  , he always talk with Puns jo ki their group member .

but other people those claimed they are part of group and still bitching with BR group which he is not liked. these days same doing by dimmpy ...

Puneet and GG always support her but when some one not listening you why you will support him/her ...

Dimpy definitely took advantage of Gautam's popularity.
She know which side will get her votes.
She is a wild card entry and she had this advantage.

It is PG who supported Dimpy and lost Pr2 friendship.

uscgirl IF-Dazzler
uscgirl
uscgirl

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gyani96

Hahaha..."Lets agree to disagree den.." in Punz words. Coz i believe even i can again go on wid rebutting all your points but whats d use u will again come back wid your points and this thread will continue. I believe we all selectively watch the show wid our favorite contestants in the lead role.

BTW even i favored Gautam and Pritam till a few weeks back. Pritam has lost the plot some way wid all his paltis n u-turns. But i still feel he is a very sensible guy. Gautam on the other hand is still the same. He is arrogant and so full of himself. He believes only he is right and he has the supreme authority to judge others but no one can judge him. And dat is where he irritates me. Initially i didnot like Dimpy, but she is suddenly turning up to be very intresting. She is the only one who cud rattle Pritam and forced him to react. She is very strong wid her logic, however being a wild card she had the advantage as she saw evryone and cud analyse everyone's behaviour before entering BB. However Dimpy is playing a very smart game, and despite her high pitch voice and manipulative ways, she is starting to generate a fan base of her own and I say Kudos to her.

And finally I say let "Peace" be between us. coz although we watch the same show we interpret it differently to suit our own favorites.
Got nothing to defend Dimpy LOL LOL

Well I want to tell you that Dimpy was my top 2 contender after Gautam till couple of days back. So I am not a blind follower if you think so. Infact I see logic and see the reason why Gautam is doing what he is doing and I agree to it. I dont feel he believes that he is always right and arrogant. Even the psychiatrist is on the same page with me on GautamWink. See the sneekpeak of WKW because the main episode doesnt have the Gautam part of psychiatrist comments. 

But I would also add that I dont support Dimpy anymore. The real face that I am seeing of Dimpy is not that I like. She tried to instigate Ali and Puneet earlier and she succeeded in that and got footage but now she is trying the same trick on Gautam and Gautam exposed her game so she cant take it and hence the bitching and targeting Gautam. This is not an intelligent game as she lost me a Gautam supporter as her fan and she has lost many other Gautam fans too. Fighting without issue is just noise and thats what Dimpy is doing now, which I dont like at all. 

But I will respect that you want to support Dimpy even after all this. 

Gautam FTW! Smile

Edited by uscgirl - 24 December 2014 at 1:20pm
.nilu. IF-Rockerz
.nilu.
.nilu.

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Good post Araina!! Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uscgirl

Theking21 Senior Member
Theking21
Theking21

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Dimpy said that she supported gautam in the hijack task and whatever she did was for him, but that doesn't mean that gautam should support everything she do because she is doing it for him, and gautam didn't told dimpy to do anything, it was her own choice. So i fully support gautam because he always says what he feels, and he didn't like what ever happend, but dimpy wants gautam to support her even if she's wrong, and I find it wrong

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dove-uscgirlrupa_6

angelpureness IF-Dazzler
angelpureness
angelpureness

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Seedhi si baat hain repeat karni padti hain Cool

" Gautam ki chaude mein chal rahi hain
Isliye sabki bahut zoro se jhal rahi hain '

Oh bless I am logging in... Just to ask you this question... You always write the above statement in majority of your comments. What does it mean? My indian is weak.Embarrassed

Go to top