Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Puneet and Gautam didn't support Dimpy is Untrue (Page 3)

uscgirl IF-Dazzler
uscgirl
uscgirl

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gyani96

Ok during the museum task, Punz was not on good terms wid Pritam as he had nominated him. It was quite evident that Punz was upset wid Pritam. So when dat Dimpy- Pritam row took place, Puneet supported Dimpy and not Pritam. Gauti just jumped in coz Papa Punz was being abused. Even Punz later called him an idiot for jumping in unnecessarily and proviking Pritam. May be u selectively missed dat and inferred dat Gauti was supporting Dimpy.

PG both ran inside. Watch episode again as I remember Gauti said "yeh dekho kya kar raha hai" - clearly not happy with Pritam fighting with Dimpy. Gauti was concerned that Puneet might do violence and wanted to warn him that doesnt mean his efforts to jump in the fight can be ignored. He clearly told Karishma that "jo bhi ho per ladki se aise baat nahi ki jati". You have selectively missed that part I guess. That was defence for Dimpy in that task.

Next utensils wala part, Gauti was just trying to be oversmart but fell into his own trap. It was partly to support Dimpy and partly to taunt Tanna who was the captain dat week. He started by taunting Tanna dat the other members have been idle for 3-4 days so dey sud be involved to help Dimpy. However Tanna said everyone already had enuf duties and if Gautam felt so strongly he cud himself volunteer to help. I feel Gautam was trapped in his own words. To be fair on Gautam, I dont think he minds working anyway but dat was a classic example of foot in the mouth where he got trapped by his own words. And he always supports Dimpy only to show himself as right. Here he was trying to prove that he was right, although Dimpy herself said that she has not done any other work so it was fine.

Again, watch it again Gautam said that to Karishma because 1. There were more vessels on that day and all previous captains had put two people on cleaning utensil duty before Karishma's captaincy hence he thought it was unfair for Dimpy to work alone. 2. Dimpy's hands were bruised from the task so it was difficult for her to do the job. Clearly taking a stand for Dimpy again. Even though Dimpy said Gautam I will do it, he still helped her clean the vessels, thats called a real friend.

And i believe for the Hi-jack task, Salman and the guest Shilpa, both clearly indicated that Dimpy was right minus the abuses and Pritam was wrong. But den Gauti baba is of course always right.

Dimpy was praised for poking Pritam, which I also think she did a great job. Gautam didnt oppose to that. He had objection that Dimpy was gonna apply mirchi to Karishma and do the task like they did in week 2, which he thought was not okay. And from the WKW, Salman also showed that applying mirchi was not good and was very physically hurtful. So again selective viewing on your part.

As for Diandra remark, Gauti started by saying dat this was the reason Dimpy had no friends. So Dimpy replied dat even Gauti lost Diandra and now Dimpy for this reason. Both were unclear on the reason. But i assume the reason is called being stubborn and irritating.

Dimpy knew bringing Dian in the conversation was irrelevant. Dimpy first tried to warn Gauti against Dian and then defended Dian to prove her point to Gauti! I call that desperate attempt to save herself because Gautam didnt react on her instigation like Ali and Puneet did and exposed her game. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsfairfairysays-Dove-rupa_6ShaktifanSwatiZanduBaaMArianaGrande

Gyani96 Groupbie
Gyani96
Gyani96

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uscgirl

Originally posted by Gyani96

Ok during the museum task, Punz was not on good terms wid Pritam as he had nominated him. It was quite evident that Punz was upset wid Pritam. So when dat Dimpy- Pritam row took place, Puneet supported Dimpy and not Pritam. Gauti just jumped in coz Papa Punz was being abused. Even Punz later called him an idiot for jumping in unnecessarily and proviking Pritam. May be u selectively missed dat and inferred dat Gauti was supporting Dimpy.

PG both ran inside. Watch episode again as I remember Gauti said "yeh dekho kya kar raha hai" - clearly not happy with Pritam fighting with Dimpy. Gauti was concerned that Puneet might do violence and wanted to warn him that doesnt mean his efforts to jump in the fight can be ignored. He clearly told Karishma that "jo bhi ho per ladki se aise baat nahi ki jati". You have selectively missed that part I guess. That was defence for Dimpy in that task.

Next utensils wala part, Gauti was just trying to be oversmart but fell into his own trap. It was partly to support Dimpy and partly to taunt Tanna who was the captain dat week. He started by taunting Tanna dat the other members have been idle for 3-4 days so dey sud be involved to help Dimpy. However Tanna said everyone already had enuf duties and if Gautam felt so strongly he cud himself volunteer to help. I feel Gautam was trapped in his own words. To be fair on Gautam, I dont think he minds working anyway but dat was a classic example of foot in the mouth where he got trapped by his own words. And he always supports Dimpy only to show himself as right. Here he was trying to prove that he was right, although Dimpy herself said that she has not done any other work so it was fine.

Again, watch it again Gautam said that to Karishma because 1. There were more vessels on that day and all previous captains had put two people on cleaning utensil duty before Karishma's captaincy hence he thought it was unfair for Dimpy to work alone. 2. Dimpy's hands were bruised from the task so it was difficult for her to do the job. Clearly taking a stand for Dimpy again. Even though Dimpy said Gautam I will do it, he still helped her clean the vessels, thats called a real friend.

And i believe for the Hi-jack task, Salman and the guest Shilpa, both clearly indicated that Dimpy was right minus the abuses and Pritam was wrong. But den Gauti baba is of course always right.

Dimpy was praised for poking Pritam, which I also think she did a great job. Gautam didnt oppose to that. He had objection that Dimpy was gonna apply mirchi to Karishma and do the task like they did in week 2, which he thought was not okay. And from the WKW, Salman also showed that applying mirchi was not good and was very physically hurtful. So again selective viewing on your part.

As for Diandra remark, Gauti started by saying dat this was the reason Dimpy had no friends. So Dimpy replied dat even Gauti lost Diandra and now Dimpy for this reason. Both were unclear on the reason. But i assume the reason is called being stubborn and irritating.

Dimpy knew bringing Dian in the conversation was irrelevant. Dimpy first tried to warn Gauti against Dian and then defended Dian to prove her point to Gauti! I call that desperate attempt to save herself because Gautam didnt react on her instigation like Ali and Puneet did and exposed her game. 

Hahaha..."Lets agree to disagree den.." in Punz words. Coz i believe even i can again go on wid rebutting all your points but whats d use u will again come back wid your points and this thread will continue. I believe we all selectively watch the show wid our favorite contestants in the lead role.

BTW even i favored Gautam and Pritam till a few weeks back. Pritam has lost the plot some way wid all his paltis n u-turns. But i still feel he is a very sensible guy. Gautam on the other hand is still the same. He is arrogant and so full of himself. He believes only he is right and he has the supreme authority to judge others but no one can judge him. And dat is where he irritates me. Initially i didnot like Dimpy, but she is suddenly turning up to be very intresting. She is the only one who cud rattle Pritam and forced him to react. She is very strong wid her logic, however being a wild card she had the advantage as she saw evryone and cud analyse everyone's behaviour before entering BB. However Dimpy is playing a very smart game, and despite her high pitch voice and manipulative ways, she is starting to generate a fan base of her own and I say Kudos to her.

And finally I say let "Peace" be between us. coz although we watch the same show we interpret it differently to suit our own favorites.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uvasag

ScreamForMe IF-Sizzlerz
ScreamForMe
ScreamForMe

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:13am | IP Logged
I think dimpy thinks now gautam is portrayed negative because of diandra issue that's why she was saying to gautam in last epi that I am the second diandra who you ditched as friends ( she is basically trying to play the victim card here ) but she doesn't know she only got support from audience because of her supporting gautam

By the way ariana I am sure karishma and upen hy dimpy ko nominate karien gy after that shaid akal aa jaye dimpy mai

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsfairfairysaysPri_BS

-MONA- IF-Sizzlerz
-MONA-
-MONA-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Dimpy trying to get reaction from Gautam ... Nada fight ho jaye ... And Gautam ko villian bana de... 
Bad luck Dimpy... Gautam sorry and thank you bhoke chup karadetha hai... He is not fighting not even arguing with her,... Dimpy ka startegy fail horaha haiROFL

awoons-Dove-Pri_BS

_Khaleesi_ IF-Rockerz
_Khaleesi_
_Khaleesi_

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MONA-

Dimpy trying to get reaction from Gautam ... Nada fight ho jaye ... And Gautam ko villian bana de...
Bad luck Dimpy... Gautam sorry and thank you bhoke chup karadetha hai... He is not fighting not even arguing with her,... Dimpy ka startegy fail horaha haiROFL

Yes during that dimpy - gautam argument
Gautam clearly mentioned he knows her well
Her strategy to create fights by aag lagaying is not gonna work for PG
Even karishma didnt reacted for that halwa thing dimpy was trying her best to instigate her
Her game is exposed by gautam and now slowly each & every hm are realizing it

Saari fasad ki jad kaun hai LOL

Ps : i still like dimpy coz she is playing awesome game
Just like puneet ji

Edited by melodrama - 24 December 2014 at 4:40am

awoons-Dove-Pri_BS

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Seedhi si baat hain repeat karni padti hain Cool

" Gautam ki chaude mein chal rahi hain
Isliye sabki bahut zoro se jhal rahi hain '

awoonsPri_BSScreamForMe

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by melodrama

Originally posted by -MONA-

Yes during that dimpy - gautam argument
Gautam clearly mentioned he knows her well
Her strategy to create fights by aag lagaying is not gonna work for PG
Even karishma didnt reacted for that halwa thing dimpy was trying her best to instigate her
Her game is exposed by gautam and now slowly each & every hm are realizing it

Saari fasad ki jad kaun hai LOL

Ps : i still like dimpy coz she is playing awesome game
Just like puneet ji
Gautam chant aadmi hain dimpy ka hel isne pakad liya hain Tongue LOL
Banda bada bindass hain aur logo ka khaas hain Dancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsfairfairysaysPri_BSScreamForMe

Mysterygirl_me IF-Rockerz
Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Exactly, they have always shown support to her since she came. They welcomed her openly and made her feel comfortable when she came. She started spending a lot of time with them. Gautam has always supported her for example in the captaincy task between Pr2 and G and dimpy when pritam accused dimpy of breaking p3g and gautam was there to console her when she cried. He was there to listen to her and console her when she cried on her fight with ali. Gautam even hugged her while sitting in the hijack task when she was crying and he told her to not cry. And yes the museum task being one of the biggest examples when PG had a huge fight with pritam just because they were supporting dimpy. I really don't know why dimpy is taking the issue in a negative way. It is correct to tell your friend if you feel you did something wrong. Gautam didn't even nominate her in this week or ever. He made dimpy and puneet his guards in the gautam city task. Both PG have supported dimpy. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsPri_BSArianaGrandeScreamForMe

Go to top