Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Puneet and Gautam didn't support Dimpy is Untrue (Page 2)

uscgirl IF-Dazzler
uscgirl
uscgirl

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Originally posted by uscgirl

Exactly until the fight in museum task, Gautam's equation with Prtiam was fine. Prtiam had problem with only Puneet at that time and not Gautam. When Dimpy started fighting with Pritam, it was PG who ran inside and supported Dimpy against Pritam and then Gautam again supported Dimpy against Karishma in the museum fight. 

Irony is Dimpy didnt lose any friends but Pr2 went completely against Gautam and Gautam received lots of flake from Salman and HMs for that... when the real fight was started by Dimpy and Pritam and made ugly by Puneet - Pritam fight... Still who was blamed at the end - Gautam. Just because he was supporting Puneet and Dimpy. 

Who lost friends and support in the house - only Gautam. And still some people are thinking that Gautam didnt support Dimpy ever. 

Dimpy is a WC - very cleverly she is in the game because she supported Gautam in the beginning hence Gautam fans supported her otherwise she would have been out long time before like other WCs. And now for the first time Gautam said you are wrong as you have the same mentality like Karishma to apply mirchi - I will not support you for that - she went completely against him and started picking fights with him without any real issue and instigated Upen and Karishma against Gautam.

Halwa incidient was just cheap. She came all the way to WR to taunt Gauti about eating Halwa was such low class attitude. 

*yawn*... how can maha pratap guru gauti of all ever be wrong... LOLLOLLOL.. woh to ek meesal khood hain... who can break two cups at will of other HMs since they are in WR!!! DeadOuch

Even paapa punz said.. tu kaun hain... nah... i am sure you are going to find a perfectly logical reason for him breaking other HMs mugs.. LOL
so you cant defend Dimpy so going on other topic. Stick to the current argument then I can see your logic otherwise it seems like a lame excuse. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsedifiz100-Dove-ShaktifanSwatirupa_6ArianaGrandeNishita123--SH7_Sunny--

ArianaGrande IF-Sizzlerz
ArianaGrande
ArianaGrande

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:17am | IP Logged

Exactly until the fight in museum task, Gautam's equation with Prtiam was fine. Prtiam had problem with only Puneet at that time and not Gautam. When Dimpy started fighting with Pritam, it was PG who ran inside and supported Dimpy against Pritam and then Gautam again supported Dimpy against Karishma in the museum fight.

Irony is Dimpy didnt lose any friends but Pr2 went completely against Gautam and Gautam received lots of flake from Salman and HMs for that... when the real fight was started by Dimpy and Pritam and made ugly by Puneet - Pritam fight... Still who was blamed at the end - Gautam. Just because he was supporting Puneet and Dimpy.

Who lost friends and support in the house - only Gautam. And still some people are thinking that Gautam didnt support Dimpy ever.

Dimpy is a WC - very cleverly she is in the game because she supported Gautam in the beginning hence Gautam fans supported her otherwise she would have been out long time before like other WCs. And now for the first time Gautam said you are wrong as you have the same mentality like Karishma to apply mirchi - I will not support you for that - she went completely against him and started picking fights with him without any real issue and instigated Upen and Karishma against Gautam.

Halwa incidient was just cheap. She came all the way to WR to taunt Gauti about eating Halwa was such low class attitude.

Thank you for commenting USCGirl Hug
Completely agree with you :)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsedifiz100Sree.b-Dove-uscgirlShaktifanSwatirupa_6ZanduBaaM

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:20am | IP Logged

*yawn*... how can maha pratap guru gauti of all ever be wrong... LOLLOLLOL.. woh to ek meesal khood hain... who can break two cups at will of other HMs since they are in WR!!! DeadOuch

Even paapa punz said.. tu kaun hain... nah... i am sure you are going to find a perfectly logical reason for him breaking other HMs mugs.. LOL
so you cant defend Dimpy so going on other topic. Stick to the current argument then I can see your logic otherwise it seems like a lame excuse. 

lol.. mera to response page 1 pe hain.. its just that u choose to ignore that.. tu me kya karoo... LOL.. u can even visit my thread on my views :)

uscgirl IF-Dazzler
uscgirl
uscgirl

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:28am | IP Logged

lol.. mera to response page 1 pe hain.. its just that u choose to ignore that.. tu me kya karoo... LOL.. u can even visit my thread on my views :)

[/QUOTE]
Actually you have very confusing posts with all the smilies.. still I tried to read but it looked like you just saw the incident at a superficial level.. If you try you will see that Puneet was the one supporting Pritam and not Gautam. Gautam was just against the mentality of Dimpy to apply mirchi and do any physical harm. Gautam is completely justified in his stand. He was traumatised by the whole mirchi incident in week 2 and he was the one who got isolated and cornered because of the mirchi incident. If he said he doesnt support Dimpy in doing the same that Karishma did then he is completely right.  

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

awoons-Dove-ShrumunjShaktifanSwatirupa_6Pri_BSArianaGrande-MONA-Nishita123--SH7_Sunny--

rupa_6 IF-Rockerz
rupa_6
rupa_6

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Dimpy sounding stupid and illogical lately ... No wonder she is turning out like those BR group ... Becha ri par sangat ka asar hogaya :((

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsuscgirlShaktifanSwatiShrumunjPri_BSNishita123

Swaronvrushan IF-Sizzlerz
Swaronvrushan
Swaronvrushan

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:33am | IP Logged
gautam was right bt as usual gautam haters cant see logic and will start passing sarcastic comment...
Dimpy's real game was exposed by gauti and tht makes her go in agressive mode...

she was fighting fr halwa with gautam bt in actual it was ali who ate in last...thts show her game

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsuscgirlShaktifanSwatirupa_6Shrumunj-MONA-

ankusanu IF-Stunnerz
ankusanu
ankusanu

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:38am | IP Logged
+100000
Fr d post...
Dimpy ko ab apna game khelna h. .
So shes doin n sayin all dis ...
I dnt like her nw fr all dis

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaktifanSwati

Gyani96 Groupbie
Gyani96
Gyani96

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArianaGrande

If I remember in the museum task it was PG who went all over Pritam for Dimpy and supported her so much even Punz and Gautam were fighting for her

Gautam also argued for Dimpy many times like one time he argued with Karishma that Dimpy got too much utensils to wash !

So first she got the support and than later on trying to show that I gave full support to PG (she gave support than I agree) but why show that you didn't get support and sorry friends are not those people who try to show that they support you and friends are supposed to be the people who support you no matter what (also tells what's right and wrong!) and they shouldn't brag about it how Dimpy is doing !

Plus Dimpy didn't have any proper justification so she brought in Diandra which was uncalled for !

Ok during the museum task, Punz was not on good terms wid Pritam as he had nominated him. It was quite evident that Punz was upset wid Pritam. So when dat Dimpy- Pritam row took place, Puneet supported Dimpy and not Pritam. Gauti just jumped in coz Papa Punz was being abused. Even Punz later called him an idiot for jumping in unnecessarily and proviking Pritam. May be u selectively missed dat and inferred dat Gauti was supporting Dimpy.

Next utensils wala part, Gauti was just trying to be oversmart but fell into his own trap. It was partly to support Dimpy and partly to taunt Tanna who was the captain dat week. He started by taunting Tanna dat the other members have been idle for 3-4 days so dey sud be involved to help Dimpy. However Tanna said everyone already had enuf duties and if Gautam felt so strongly he cud himself volunteer to help. I feel Gautam was trapped in his own words. To be fair on Gautam, I dont think he minds working anyway but dat was a classic example of foot in the mouth where he got trapped by his own words. And he always supports Dimpy only to show himself as right. Here he was trying to prove that he was right, although Dimpy herself said that she has not done any other work so it was fine.

And i believe for the Hi-jack task, Salman and the guest Shilpa, both clearly indicated that Dimpy was right minus the abuses and Pritam was wrong. But den Gauti baba is of course always right.

As for Diandra remark, Gauti started by saying dat this was the reason Dimpy had no friends. So Dimpy replied dat even Gauti lost Diandra and now Dimpy for this reason. Both were unclear on the reason. But i assume the reason is called being stubborn and irritating.

Edited by Gyani96 - 24 December 2014 at 1:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cara-

Go to top