Bigg Boss 8

Puneet and Gautam didn't support Dimpy is Untrue

ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
If I remember in the museum task it was PG who went all over Pritam for Dimpy and supported her so much even Punz and Gautam were fighting for her

Gautam also argued for Dimpy many times like one time he argued with Karishma that Dimpy got too much utensils to wash !

So first she got the support and than later on trying to show that I gave full support to PG (she gave support than I agree) but why show that you didn't get support and sorry friends are not those people who try to show that they support you and friends are supposed to be the people who support you no matter what (also tells what's right and wrong!) and they shouldn't brag about it how Dimpy is doing !

Plus Dimpy didn't have any proper justification so she brought in Diandra which was uncalled for !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
There are two uncensored videos that everyone should see.

In one of them Gautam is talking to Dimpy after the task and in the other one he is talking to Pritam.

I will post them here.

Actually these videos should be shown to Dimpy 😆
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ disputed

Pls post the link here
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArianaGrande

If I remember in the museum task it was PG who went all over Pritam for Dimpy and supported her so much even Punz and Gautam were fighting for her

Gautam also argued for Dimpy many times like one time he argued with Karishma that Dimpy got too much utensils to wash !

So first she got the support and than later on trying to show that I gave full support to PG (she gave support than I agree) but why show that you didn't get support and sorry friends are not those people who try to show that they support you and friends are supposed to be the people who support you no matter what (also tells what's right and wrong!) and they shouldn't brag about it how Dimpy is doing !

Plus Dimpy didn't have any proper justification so she brought in Diandra which was uncalled for !

As Dimpy said.. there is a difference between "friendly advise" and nominating someone to cause their eviction... ðŸ˜†... Despite that.. punz called Dimpy in his sarkar style and said why didnt u come to speak to me before u slept and she was saying she felt bad.. he was normalizing the situation.. or attempting...

Gauti on the other hand (as always in chelagiri mode butts in)... and starts taunting.. trying to say he is seedha.. she is aag lagaoing.. and what not.. in fact when on to say no friends were with her (i.e. himself) .. feeling rather proud of having gotten the benefit of her task (which he benefited directly from and got immunity) as she pointed out.. bottomline he was  and even said he knows her strategies.. 

Game wise.. he made a huge mistake to loose someone who gave him unconditional support (as per PC) and someone who still said in PC that she will give him benefit of the doubt... 

So nah.. u can keep posting.. that Gauti is right no matter what he does...

How about him breaking two mugs... Let me guess.. that isn't certifiably an act of... 

Dimmpy enter in biggboss as a WC and she has advantage that she know s ki bahar koan famous or popular hai ...

when she enter BB that time P3G group is hot fav and in this Group Puns and Gautam is hot Fav... first she break that bond because she want to enter in this popular and famous group... she did this successfully because some of p3g group member loyalty also with BR group and even they do not like GG.

That in chair wala task Gautam is on chair but when she came to him he still console her and tell that ki she is wrong because he think she is wrong because as per him dimmpy start the abusing ..as praneet always think that GG wrong and always ready to giving gyan to GG that time people support praneet but now why they do not support GG if he said she is wrong . everyone knows who start the abusive language .

GG never change his group or loyalty and same he expect from his friends jo claim karte hai ki wo uske dost hai... and he never bitch about his group member with others group  , he always talk with Puns jo ki their group member .

but other people those claimed they are part of group and still bitching with BR group which he is not liked. these days same doing by dimmpy ...

Puneet and GG always support her but when some one not listening you why you will support him/her ...

uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Exactly until the fight in museum task, Gautam's equation with Prtiam was fine. Prtiam had problem with only Puneet at that time and not Gautam. When Dimpy started fighting with Pritam, it was PG who ran inside and supported Dimpy against Pritam and then Gautam again supported Dimpy against Karishma in the museum fight. 

Irony is Dimpy didnt lose any friends but Pr2 went completely against Gautam and Gautam received lots of flake from Salman and HMs for that... when the real fight was started by Dimpy and Pritam and made ugly by Puneet - Pritam fight... Still who was blamed at the end - Gautam. Just because he was supporting Puneet and Dimpy. 

Who lost friends and support in the house - only Gautam. And still some people are thinking that Gautam didnt support Dimpy ever. 

Dimpy is a WC - very cleverly she is in the game because she supported Gautam in the beginning hence Gautam fans supported her otherwise she would have been out long time before like other WCs. And now for the first time Gautam said you are wrong as you have the same mentality like Karishma to apply mirchi - I will not support you for that - she went completely against him and started picking fights with him without any real issue and instigated Upen and Karishma against Gautam.

Halwa incidient was just cheap. She came all the way to WR to taunt Gauti about eating Halwa was such low class attitude. 
Originally posted by: uscgirl

Exactly until the fight in museum task, Gautam's equation with Prtiam was fine. Prtiam had problem with only Puneet at that time and not Gautam. When Dimpy started fighting with Pritam, it was PG who ran inside and supported Dimpy against Pritam and then Gautam again supported Dimpy against Karishma in the museum fight. 

Irony is Dimpy didnt lose any friends but Pr2 went completely against Gautam and Gautam received lots of flake from Salman and HMs for that... when the real fight was started by Dimpy and Pritam and made ugly by Puneet - Pritam fight... Still who was blamed at the end - Gautam. Just because he was supporting Puneet and Dimpy. 

Who lost friends and support in the house - only Gautam. And still some people are thinking that Gautam didnt support Dimpy ever. 

Dimpy is a WC - very cleverly she is in the game because she supported Gautam in the beginning hence Gautam fans supported her otherwise she would have been out long time before like other WCs. And now for the first time Gautam said you are wrong as you have the same mentality like Karishma to apply mirchi - I will not support you for that - she went completely against him and started picking fights with him without any real issue and instigated Upen and Karishma against Gautam.

Halwa incidient was just cheap. She came all the way to WR to taunt Gauti about eating Halwa was such low class attitude. 

*yawn*... how can maha pratap guru gauti of all ever be wrong... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†.. woh to ek meesal khood hain... who can break two cups at will of other HMs since they are in WR!!! ðŸ¤¢

Even paapa punz said.. tu kaun hain... nah... i am sure you are going to find a perfectly logical reason for him breaking other HMs mugs.. ðŸ˜†
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

*yawn*... how can maha pratap guru gauti of all ever be wrong... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†.. woh to ek meesal khood hain... who can break two cups at will of other HMs since they are in WR!!! ðŸ¤¢

Even paapa punz said.. tu kaun hain... nah... i am sure you are going to find a perfectly logical reason for him breaking other HMs mugs.. ðŸ˜†

so you cant defend Dimpy so going on other topic. Stick to the current argument then I can see your logic otherwise it seems like a lame excuse. 
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you for commenting USCGirl 🤗
Completely agree with you :)

so you cant defend Dimpy so going on other topic. Stick to the current argument then I can see your logic otherwise it seems like a lame excuse. 

lol.. mera to response page 1 pe hain.. its just that u choose to ignore that.. tu me kya karoo... ðŸ˜†.. u can even visit my thread on my views :)