Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Article:Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan: the times of struggles (Page 9)

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

Originally posted by Sanely_Insane

I skimmed through this article, Parth was listed under strong points category while Niti was under the weak point.

I agree Niti was not upto the mark in emotional scenes INITIALLY, but she showed a major improvement, she has outdone every other actress in the drunk scenes, she is way better now in emotional scenes than what she was in the initial episodes.

But why is Parth projected as the perfection? He has his shortcomings too, he breaks every sentence into pieces, he makes a face like he wants to pee but he can't in those emotional or crying scenes. He wasn't best from the beginning, he improved too, just like Niti.

To be fair and honest, both have their weakness, both are showing improvement and both are doing amazing job as Manik and Nandini and this journo is a fangirl.

@ bold: I burst out laughing at that. Agree that both of them (in fact all of them) have improved since the show began 5 months ago. They have the weaknesses and off days but by and large they are far better than many young actors on T.V. these days. Niti has really improved in her emotional scenes and may be one of the very few actors who looks good even while she is crying. There is a need for a certain amount of innocence and vulnerability in Nandu's character which Niti is naturally gifted with. Her voice modulation is great, especially in emotional scenes, although she can do with some improvement in enunciating her words to make it more comprehensible but that is a problem even Part suffers from time to time. I hope the actors are not over worked because that is bound to affect their performances.

Lol he does make that face though. I'm not even exaggerating.
Exactly! Everyone has improved on the show, even Utkarsh has shown improvement, and they're still learning, none of them are perfect.

This article writer is either a fangirl or a troll who wanted to rile up Nitis fans. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

punya25rubys07Noorie30

rubys07 Goldie
rubys07
rubys07

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Opti

I skimmed through this article, Parth was listed under strong points category while Niti was under the weak point.

I agree Niti was not upto the mark in emotional scenes INITIALLY, but she showed a major improvement, she has outdone every other actress in the drunk scenes, she is way better now in emotional scenes than what she was in the initial episodes.

But why is Parth projected as the perfection? He has his shortcomings too, he breaks every sentence into pieces, he makes a face like he wants to pee but he can't in those emotional or crying scenes. He wasn't best from the beginning, he improved too, just like Niti.

To be fair and honest, both have their weakness, both are showing improvement and both are doing amazing job as Manik and Nandini and this journo is a fangirl.

@ bold: I burst out laughing at that. Agree that both of them (in fact all of them) have improved since the show began 5 months ago. They have the weaknesses and off days but by and large they are far better than many young actors on T.V. these days. Niti has really improved in her emotional scenes and may be one of the very few actors who looks good even while she is crying. There is a need for a certain amount of innocence and vulnerability in Nandu's character which Niti is naturally gifted with. Her voice modulation is great, especially in emotional scenes, although she can do with some improvement in enunciating her words to make it more comprehensible but that is a problem even Part suffers from time to time. I hope the actors are not over worked because that is bound to affect their performances.

Lol he does make that face though. I'm not even exaggerating.
Exactly! Everyone has improved on the show, even Utkarsh has shown improvement, and they're still learning, none of them are perfect.

This article writer is either a fangirl or a troll who wanted to rile up Nitis fans. LOL

me butting in just to say your siggy is PURE LOBE. I almost fell off laughing. ROFL

Edited by rubys07 - 24 December 2014 at 2:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Noorie30

Noorie30 IF-Rockerz
Noorie30
Noorie30

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rubys07

So this HOWLARIOUS thing happened..
Someone just sent me a hate mail on my Tumblr because we are blind phaangurrlz of Ayaz and can't appreciate anyone else's acting skills.

ROFL ROFL ROFLROFL ROFL ROFLROFL ROFL ROFL

My first hatemail on Tumblr *Khushi ke aansoo* #TisBliss

itni bada honour!!!!wowStarStarStar... I am sooo proud of you. *khushi ke ansoo* Behen!Hug

rubys07

Noorie30 IF-Rockerz
Noorie30
Noorie30

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:50am | IP Logged
sweethearts, lets show her our love and appreciation there:

http://www.just-showbiz.com/kaisi-yeh-yaariyan-the-times-of-struggles/

LOL
punya25 Senior Member
punya25
punya25

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:59am | IP Logged

What was the journalist smoking while writing this article??

Like seriously?!

Abhishek Malik is doing his role of Harshad justifiably well?!? Confused

Hain?! Yeh kab hua? Dead

And Niti Taylor's acting is not at par with other major leads? 

Sachi?! Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambyliciousrubys07Noorie30

rubys07 Goldie
rubys07
rubys07

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by punya25

What was the journalist smoking while writing this article??

Like seriously?!

Abhishek Malik is doing his role of Harshad justifiably well?!? Confused

Hain?! Yeh kab hua? Dead

And Niti Taylor's acting is not at par with other major leads? 

Sachi?! Angry

Punya the journo is high on something (like totes up, up, and awaaay typzz)..what, we don't know and not daring to find outStern Smile

Edited by rubys07 - 24 December 2014 at 3:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

punya25Noorie30

Aliyagogoi IF-Rockerz
Aliyagogoi
Aliyagogoi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Hey friends do not waste your time commenting here.go to the site and comment there.i have already commented twice and only after my first comment the journalist had modified it.check everyone.my profile name there is Arundhati GogoiLOL

LittleWoman

danceismyworld IF-Dazzler
danceismyworld
danceismyworld

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Hahaha.
Article is edited nowROFL

Ambylicious

Go to top