Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Article:Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan: the times of struggles (Page 7)

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Noorie30

The part on Ayaz and Niti were bullshit!OuchConfused She be directionally biased towards Niti. iCry

I don't even mind the Parth gushing, only if Niti wasn't so perfectly degraded and unappreciated!

Oh how cruel to Ayaz -- Such cruelty for the Mean OneLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07Noorie30

rubys07 Goldie
rubys07
rubys07

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Medha.S

Originally posted by rubys07

Soo this "journalist" ..does this mean I can keep journalism on my list as an alternative career opportunity?? Ermm Because you know..fluff.

I don't think you will be able to do it as fantastically as this person because you won't be able to be so biased and fangirly ! I getthat Parth is hot from an objective point of view and he does a fantastic job, he be owning Manik's character --- But everyone else is average? -- Niti is the worst? -- Except for Ayaz and Abhishek who are equally matched!Wacko Nope, this 'Profession' is not for you!

Personally I don't think Parth is really what I call 'HOT' *hides from the chappals* He is good-looking but his performance is what makes Manik so drooolworthy..Manik I LOBEDay Dreaming
*sigh* and you be destroying my dreams of becoming the next Big Thing in journo worldBroken Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Noorie30

csushr Newbie
csushr
csushr

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:28am | IP Logged
but one thing is true that NITI speaks fast...little bit voice modulation needs...but at the same time PARTH also needs to work on it...he doesn't complete his sentence on the same note...
NITI sharam haya choro...khulke pyar koro...BABA hai na tumhare paas...

-MKB- IF-Sizzlerz
-MKB-
-MKB-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:29am | IP Logged
She mentioned Abhishek in her article 
Thats it this article is BS!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambyliciouspunya25rubys07Medha.SNoorie30

Forever19 IF-Rockerz
Forever19
Forever19

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Now I remember I am katti with KYY coz of the mess the plot has become..I have been stalking this forum for 2 days..But when i came across this post I couldn't help but post a reply..I guess my love for manan is more than my hatred for cvs..

#HopelessLoveforManan
#HateBiasedOpinions

Edited by in_luv_wit_life - 24 December 2014 at 1:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambylicious

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Medha.S

Soo this "journalist" ..does this mean I can keep journalism on my list as an alternative career opportunity?? Ermm Because you know..fluff.

I don't think you will be able to do it as fantastically as this person because you won't be able to be so biased and fangirly ! I getthat Parth is hot from an objective point of view and he does a fantastic job, he be owning Manik's character --- But everyone else is average? -- Niti is the worst? -- Except for Ayaz and Abhishek who are equally matched!Wacko Nope, this 'Profession' is not for you!

Personally I don't think Parth is really what I call 'HOT' *hides from the chappals* He is good-looking but his performance is what makes Manik so drooolworthy..Manik I LOBEDay Dreaming
*sigh* and you be destroying my dreams of becoming the next Big Thing in journo worldBroken Heart

Dude, I don't find any of the actors personally hot, not my type! I am just simply and weirdly acting-obsessed! Long history of getting attached to well portrayed characters and Naturally talented actors!
Nothing is more exciting than seeing good acting!

Hence, Abhishek ---- DudeWacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07Noorie30

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MKB-

She mentioned Abhishek in her article 
Thats it this article is BS!

That too in the same line as Ayaz!D'oh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambyliciouspunya25rubys07Noorie30

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by in_luv_wit_life

Why these journos can't give niti her due?!..I admit parth is good, but niti is equally goodSleepy..I can't stand when journos tend to fangirl instead of writing unbiased opinion..Ayaz is the best among the cast..cabira is the jaan of KYYEmbarrassed..And i have no expectation from a journo who says abhishek can actWacko..Hell, if he can act i can win oscarLOL..

Just noticed,In the Article, Ayaz is being given a special mention for portraying a gay character, Not Cabir --Who is so much more and then some, not just a gay character!  And then she f**ks it up by mentioning Abhishek of all people in the same line. Wah!!LOL 
Insult karne ka Andaaz to dekho!

I wouldn't have minded all the fawning over Parth, had everyone else was given the credit they truly deserved. I don't see how Ayaz and Abhishek are equals or he is any less than Parth or how Abhishek is anywhere near these two and Niti, Veebha and Charlie when it comes to acting. 

Everyone has flaws, what is the need of all the white-washing and not needed biased criticism.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

punya25rubys07Noorie30

Go to top