Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Article:Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan: the times of struggles (Page 14)

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Why shouldn't the article be discussed and criticized? That is the whole point right?
I am sure it's an individual opinion , so here are my two cents too.

Parth - According to the writer he seems to be the Holy Prince sailing this ship, well good for him . Right now he is decent , commend him for his work on Manik but perfection , nah boy needs to stop blinking too much and that head nods can be annoying sometimes. Also the dialogue delivery. Not be all over the place . 

Niti - Sigh, disagree complete. She made Nandini the soul of this show. Yes she is on an improving curve but it's visible , she is walking away with all their emotional scenes these days. Put her next to Cabir, Abhi or Manik, the girl clicks with everyone . Special child.Romantic scenes you say-perhaps rather than focusing on dilating eyes , it might make sense to notice the requirement of the scene and how Nandini should react but then that will mean taking the blinders off.

Ayaz is the break-out star, the most loved character right now. Give this man a scene and he makes the world happy. Difficult job to grab the eyeballs like he has done, Ayaz be the real Rockstar.

Charlie - one dimensal.

Veeba-Screechy and OTT

Abhishek-Indifferent

Kriss and Uttu- growing , improving and baby steps/.

It usually helps to reference the real story-line, demand of characters and initial episodes to write an analysis on acting but that will mean a lot of focus, freezing the butts and definitely crazy hard work, which is too much to ask , I guess. But well cheers to everyone!

Edited by charminggenie - 24 December 2014 at 7:45am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

tutu982myvoizsmitasmitashahz-Mischievous-13thwishdiva82-sumaiya-.Lilith.EXOLAreYaar

myvoiz Senior Member
myvoiz
myvoiz

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diva82

That is what I am surprised about as well. Normally she is very good at giving constructive feedback, Parth, Ayaz and Niti are the best they have got, followed by CC and Veebha.
I don't what happened today.
She has said some good things about the show.in this article as well. .maybe she's seen few episodes and not followed the entire show. But anyways opinions are always subject to change. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tutu982

-Mischievous- IF-Dazzler
-Mischievous-
-Mischievous-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:16am | IP Logged
LMAO @ this article. 
One question to the people who are in Parth defence mode. When and where has he been bashed on this thread? And who bashed him exactly? NOBODY on this thread said a thing that is considered "bashing" towards Parth. Everyone has shortcomings and so does he *shocker*Wacko... Nobody is the epitome of perfection in this show... 

Yet, I see people going all moral police here...

Edited by -Mischievous- - 24 December 2014 at 8:17am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sukshshravya.krtutu982smitasmita.Lilith.diva82EXOLAreYaar

tutu982 Senior Member
tutu982
tutu982

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
It seems to me this journalist is targeting Niti. Why only mention her in the weak point? I think each respective actor is doing their roles very well. Without Niti, there would be no KYY. She just makes us love MANAN. Because of MANAN, KYY has so many fans. 
This journalist seems so biased 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sukshEXOL

Jenish_ Senior Member
Jenish_
Jenish_

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
I have only two words for this article especial for the Niti part --> TOTAL BSLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sukshEXOL

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
what the fish...??? i just stopped reading after the first line of second para...
one thing is confirmed she is not watching the same show...

i like parth ..he is doing gr8 job as manik..but that does not mean u have to demean the other half who is equally responsible for the chemistry and the success of the show...of late there have been some critical scenes in which niti clealry outshone even parth..now what they have to say about it...?? clearly this article was not written with good intention...ewww. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sukshshravya.krmyvoizJenish_smitasmitadiva82

EXOL IF-Sizzlerz
EXOL
EXOL

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
such a bullshit article comes out degrading the lead actress without any substantial reason and members expect all of us to just give a blind eye..not happening boss...it just does not work that way...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tutu982Jenish_diva82

manan_virika Goldie
manan_virika
manan_virika

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Firebolt

Such BS journalism. 
If we're really talking about "criticism" then how come no mention about Parth's absolute lack in delivering a full sentence? I would give credit to the article if it was actually not meant to degrade the actress. 

Wait Abhishake got special mention? ROFL

And BTW I love both Parth and Niti, equally. 

OMG...so I am not the only one who thinks the same way. I love Parth to the core...but why does he take long pauses in the middle of the sentence. It sometimes really annoys me. Then I think his on screen mother is also monotonous so maybe the CVs is trying to show "like mother like son." I dont know...but hopefully it will bother me less as the show goes on. 

Go to top