Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Article:Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan: the times of struggles (Page 13)

nil_nil Senior Member
nil_nil
nil_nil

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Why are you all doing this? Why kyu ???i mean the girl worked so hard writing this for us she even tagged everyone.i am so proud.i feel a sudden urge to distruatue sweets around the IF FORUM.finally we have such a amazing writer.and not to mention she onened our eyes to the fact that niti is the weak point is the cast.even if i am a die hard parth fan.niti is noting.parth does all the hard work while niti just stands there. how come we didnt notice is before.shame on us.and abhishek and ayaz are not equally good abhishek is the best actor in the show .and to put abhishek and ayaz is the same line is an insult to abhishek.this girl is the nest big thing in the jurno world hats off to her.and we all are effing blind not to see it.and to write some thing like that you need brains like sharlock homes and writing skills like watson
PS:I WANTED TO MAKE THE POST WITH F-words and shits and some highly insulting words.but than i rememedred the saying "killing with kindness"thought i should apply that.do live your thoughts on it.and sorry to disgrace sharlock like that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tutu982Noorie30Aliyagogoi

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:20am | IP Logged
LMAO@ the EDITED paragraph...I just sawROFL

Now moving on with some decent aspects, performance wise lead actress Niti Taylor, as Nandini, is though convincing from beginning but still have a room for improvement. Undoubtedly she is the one who never take rests for improvements and this time she does comes out with flying colors. She is beautiful and showcase good screen sense in comparison to her initial days. Chemistry shared by her and Parth is one of the good ones of current times, for which the abundant number of physical romantic scenes and underneath script lines also play their significant parts along with the romantic duo. She is certainly better than before gradually moving to best.

And this proves that the person who wrote this has no mind of her own...if you change what you wrote as per convenience basis, then it shows that you never put any thought into writing it to begin with

sukshrubys07Manoshono

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanely_Insane

You think it's a work of Parth's PR? Coz everyone else got special mentions and Niti was put down.

It all revolves around Nandini, and Niti does it so beautiful, she brings that innocent charm which Nandini's character requires, and saare aam Parth bhai legaye. 

LOL at the physical chemistry, if we take Parth's words seriously, then the whole credit for chemistry(good or bad) should go to the creatives coz it's only THEM who bring out the chemistry, nai? Tongue

Look at all the phamous shows and the hawt chemistry, when the emotional connect is lacking, the hawtness just falls flat and thankfully that's NOT the case with MaNan, they are emotionally more attached and that is why their physical intimacy comes out in a beautiful way. 

Reminds of that Falguni Pathak lookalike reporter, who said Dhruv naam ki deewar aagayi hai Manik aur Nandini ke beech mein, when clearly there was NO Dhruv naam ki deewar. Sirf tukka maar liya ke triangle hai toh deewar bhi hogi. LOL

On second thoughts, no...Parth ka PR hota toh CC would get more special mention tooTongueLOL...seems like random Parth fangirl only...woh toh bechara innocently apna cake khaa raha hai kahin baitha...aevein we are being mean to him...such horrible ppl we are.

It's not just the emotional connect that compliments the intimate scenes, it's the fact that there is layering and a PURPOSE to their moments than just going through the motions of two ppl attracted to each other or a couple getting together...there is MEANING in the moments b/w them.

Whatever is there b/w themTongue...awkward, brusque, jo bhi...it makes their chemistry work in a way no other pair in the show can manage...Parth is good...but not THAT good that he can single-handedly carry this showLOL...If Niti wasn't Nandu, this would not be the story it isSmile

.Lilith.ForeverForUAliyagogoi

Sue101 IF-Stunnerz
Sue101
Sue101

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:31am | IP Logged
its very unfortunate the DT of this forum is not online now and expecting them to be online 24/7 is so inhuman and i am sure this will not stop until the topic get closed Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kandykandyfan145

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zohasad2.0

W*F...My Ayaz and that Abhishek in thes ame sentence...Niti is the weaker aspect?

#f**kLogic

*Hugs you tight*

This so called journalist does not have a mind of her own.She wouldn't have changed the article otherwise.
I will always hold it against show-biz for doing this f**kery to Ayaz. Abhishek be ruining my life on a daily basis. LOL

sukshpunya25rubys07

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:43am | IP Logged
ROFL!!!!!!!!! Abhishek is as good as Ayaz!!!!!!!!
Niti only has weak points?????????  Someone KILL ME!! ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sukshtutu982smitasmitaNoorie30

myvoiz Senior Member
myvoiz
myvoiz

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Parth is praiseworthy. There are no two ways about it. But Niti is also good. There will always be scope for improvement in any profession..Niti has improved since the initial days and she's doing only better. She has only progressed. So it definitely came as a surprise that Niti received such criticism. If her flaws were to be pointed out, then her positive points should also have been highlighted. That would have been a balance. not a single positive thing about her does come as a surprise specially since she's been loved by so many people and she is doing really good and her expressions are real good. Still remember the drunk scene, the diwali scene, these memorable scenes, Niti's expressions were awesome. Infact, both Parth and Niti were teriffic..that's why the scenes clicked.

I dunno what happened. I have read articles by the writer before, her articles on Kaisi Ye Yaariyan and its actors. She was always had such nice things to say about the show, storyline and the cast. And if she did not praise the other cast as much she did not criticize them either. But this time her views are different. 
just go to www.just-showbiz.com and type Kaisi Ye yaariyan in the search box. You will get all articles on/related to the show and all written by her and all in praise of the show without any criticism. dunno what happened this time.

Going by this article, i think both Manik and Nandini are going to pursue music...with Manik serious about his music opportunity and Nandini playing the veena., she also will pay attention to her music maybe. And they both will come face to face..who knows.

P.S.:  In Krisaann's and Parth's scenes. Parth stands out
           In Utkarsh's and Parth's scenes, Parth stands out
           In Mukti's and Parth's scenes, they make a good team
           In Ayaz's and Parth's scenes, their equation/ rapport and their spontaneity stand out(as Ayaz pointed out Manbir have the best chemistry, even better than MananSmile)
            Niti and Parth's scenes, both are either on fire burning us OR melting us like icecream. Their scenes/equation/chemistry- like the clear blue skies of the summer, the blossom of spring, the intoxicating fragrance of the first rain showers on earth and the first fresh pure white snow of winter.

Edited by myvoiz - 24 December 2014 at 7:51am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tutu982smitasmitaManoshonoNoorie30diva82EXOLOpti

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:17am | IP Logged
That is what I am surprised about as well. Normally she is very good at giving constructive feedback, Parth, Ayaz and Niti are the best they have got, followed by CC and Veebha.
I don't what happened today.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tutu982myvoiz

Go to top