Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Sanely_Insane

I skimmed through this article, Parth was listed under strong points category while Niti was under the weak point.

I agree Niti was not upto the mark in emotional scenes INITIALLY, but she showed a major improvement, she has outdone every other actress in the drunk scenes, she is way better now in emotional scenes than what she was in the initial episodes.

But why is Parth projected as the perfection? He has his shortcomings too, he breaks every sentence into pieces, he makes a face like he wants to pee but he can't in those emotional or crying scenes. He wasn't best from the beginning, he improved too, just like Niti.

To be fair and honest, both have their weakness, both are showing improvement and both are doing amazing job as Manik and Nandini and this journo is a fangirl.

@ bold: I burst out laughing at that.  Agree that both of them (in fact all of them) have improved since the show began 5 months ago.  They have the weaknesses and off days but by and large they are far better than many young actors on T.V. these days.  Niti has really improved in her emotional scenes and may be one of the very few actors who looks good even while she is crying.  There is a need for a certain amount of innocence and vulnerability in Nandu's character which Niti is naturally gifted with.  Her voice modulation is great, especially in emotional scenes, although she can do with some improvement in enunciating her words to make it more comprehensible but that is a problem even Part suffers from time to time.  I hope the actors are not over worked because that is bound to affect their performances.  
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dude, who the hell has written this article?
It's such a shitty piece of journalism...I agree niti was weak initially but these days she is overshadowing even parth in emotional/romantic scenes and parth though a good actor, has his share of faults too...he shakes his head too much and uses too many breaks within a sentence...

But honestly, who am I justifying? I should have known it's a lost cause when I saw Abhishek being touted as a great performer and Veebha being "convincing "

This journo is definitely a pankhi...I mean she gave credit to the "physical romantic scenes" but refused to acknowledge Niti? Or maybe it's one of chachaji's chamchas not giving credit to the co-star.
Edited by medha16 - 9 years ago
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rubys07

So this HOWLARIOUS thing happened..

Someone just sent me a hate mail on my Tumblr because we are blind phaangurrlz of Ayaz and can't appreciate anyone else's acting skills.

🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣

My first hatemail on Tumblr *Khushi ke aansoo* #TisBliss

OMG!! Come here and LET ME HUG YOU TO DEATH!! 🤣

Hate mails from Anons can be so much PHUN!! 😆

I wanna read too please!! Knowing that Ayaz and Parth wont get my love if they weren't such actors, I laugh at any shit which comes from fans of people who cannot act at all!

Show-Biz f**ked up big time on twitter by tagging the article with Manan and Niti fcs.
Aye, but Ayaz be the coolest, if not for acting - his humor and sarcasm wold have won me over.
rubys07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Medha.S

OMG!! Come here and LET ME HUG YOU TO DEATH!! 🤣

Hate mails from Anons can be so much PHUN!! 😆

I wanna read too please!! Knowing that Ayaz and Parth wont get my love if they weren't such actors, I laugh at any shit which comes from fans of people who cannot act at all!

Show-Biz f**ked up big time on twitter by tagging the article with Manan and Niti fcs.
Aye, but Ayaz be the coolest, if not for acting - his humor and sarcasm wold have won me over.

I PMed you padhle jaldi se🤣
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Opti

@ bold: I burst out laughing at that. Agree that both of them (in fact all of them) have improved since the show began 5 months ago. They have the weaknesses and off days but by and large they are far better than many young actors on T.V. these days. Niti has really improved in her emotional scenes and may be one of the very few actors who looks good even while she is crying. There is a need for a certain amount of innocence and vulnerability in Nandu's character which Niti is naturally gifted with. Her voice modulation is great, especially in emotional scenes, although she can do with some improvement in enunciating her words to make it more comprehensible but that is a problem even Part suffers from time to time. I hope the actors are not over worked because that is bound to affect their performances.

Lol he does make that face though. I'm not even exaggerating.
Exactly! Everyone has improved on the show, even Utkarsh has shown improvement, and they're still learning, none of them are perfect.

This article writer is either a fangirl or a troll who wanted to rile up Nitis fans. 😆
rubys07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanely_Insane

Lol he does make that face though. I'm not even exaggerating.
Exactly! Everyone has improved on the show, even Utkarsh has shown improvement, and they're still learning, none of them are perfect.

This article writer is either a fangirl or a troll who wanted to rile up Nitis fans. 😆

me butting in just to say your siggy is PURE LOBE. I almost fell off laughing. 🤣
Edited by rubys07 - 9 years ago
Noorie30 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rubys07

So this HOWLARIOUS thing happened..

Someone just sent me a hate mail on my Tumblr because we are blind phaangurrlz of Ayaz and can't appreciate anyone else's acting skills.

🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 🤣

My first hatemail on Tumblr *Khushi ke aansoo* #TisBliss

itni bada honour!!!!wow⭐️⭐️⭐️... I am sooo proud of you. *khushi ke ansoo* Behen!🤗
Noorie30 thumbnail
sweethearts, lets show her our love and appreciation there:

http://www.just-showbiz.com/kaisi-yeh-yaariyan-the-times-of-struggles/

😆
punya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

What was the journalist smoking while writing this article??

Like seriously?!

Abhishek Malik is doing his role of Harshad justifiably well?!? 😕

Hain?! Yeh kab hua? 🤢

And Niti Taylor's acting is not at par with other major leads? 

Sachi?! 😡

rubys07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: punya25

What was the journalist smoking while writing this article??

Like seriously?!

Abhishek Malik is doing his role of Harshad justifiably well?!? 😕

Hain?! Yeh kab hua? 🤢

And Niti Taylor's acting is not at par with other major leads? 

Sachi?! 😡

Punya the journo is high on something (like totes up, up, and awaaay typzz)..what, we don't know and not daring to find out😳

Edited by rubys07 - 9 years ago