Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

Some Random thoughts 24.12.14 -- letter to the cv's (Page 3)

Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Exactly I mentioned same points in my post(beauty and the beast ROFL)
Same city gals na so same thoughts nimLOL

in spite of not showing shlok and ashlok scenes for 3 days... In stead of compensating... CVS are busy throwing APS annoying expressions and RB never ending dialogues on our face Angry

On top of it...don't kill me for this...I don't like the whole... Shlok asking chawl ppl to support him and fighting RB for nth time...CVS switched this circus track with wajood track only bcos they couldn't rope actors... don't it effect the name of ph and makers... Thumbs Down

Pls CVS...start using your brain...you can't just like that throw random scenes and call it as a food truck /RB track!!

Stop this STARPLUS track asap!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara222

superb post

Thanks for liking the post Sara. 
nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akashavani

Nimmy ..great post ...Absolutely  Agree with you.

Shlok not being seen for three days...was really .,a no go...they should atleast have shown ..his struggle or thoughts about Astha..AAi ... or ..Raghubhai  too ..when tied up..if not the escape to keep suspense. ...But no ..we didn't  get even ..A Glimpse of himm..leave alone his escape ...and that really. .brought down the spirits of everyone. ...even the show...Absolutely. 

But track still has many possibilities. ...for Shlok and also AShlok... Wajood  even now...only Cvs ...are not concentrating on Mainly ..on ..AShlok...and their scenes ...instead giving other ...side and  sundry  characters too ...more importance . ...though needed. for plot ...but definitely  not by ...reducing main ...Shlok and AShlok

Cvs ..are not even dealing with ...MAIN ASHLOK...properly ...leave alone ..even dealing with ...Aditi track  properly .and dumbed down  great characters  and Characterization  too...so don't  know how they will deal with...so many new characters. ..and so many  stories ...to be interwined...with ASHLOK. 

I don't  even know if there is any use ...Ranting and Raving..to  CVS ...about ...the show...or Ashlok screen space...ONLY ..watching it now for ...Shlok and Ashlok...nothing else ...can't  leave the show...at all...for their ..AShlok presence. ..now.

Vinni, just an expression of my thoughts. 

They rushed through the escape, Shlok's actions later...why are they doing this. Can show it aaram se for once instead of speedling like a bullet train. No thoughts of ayi, baba or biwi. It is sad to see them do this to us. 

They tied up the wajood today with his win over RAghubhai. That was well done and we had guessed as much but with the others they can show n do so much better.I like how Varad's track is progressing along with baba. 

Agree completely with yr 3rd para. So many loose ends and how are they going to link them all to the Agnihotris and to Ashlok. Still waiting for Ankush - Ashlok link. 

WE can keep up the ranting and raving as our love for Ashlok is driving us, to watch and rant and rave. They are the life of the show.
nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandu96

awesome post nimmy ...
this wat exactly evn i am feeling,...
totally irritated with the spoilers cmg aroundAngry...arav will fall for or astha ..arav s sis vll fall for shlok ...ufff.
wer is shloks wajood?????do the cvs remeber tht ashlok came mumbai to find shloks WAJOOD...
the cvs have gt the best pair i hope thy use thm properly...
and the RB track ntg to say...
i agree tht ashlok had given gud epi in this chawl...Clap
cvs must concentrate on ashlok and SHLOK...

nandu, the spoilers are really dampening my enthu for seeing the new arrivals. We got the wajood kick started today. Hope the characters are not ruined any more and the show gets back on track. We can only hope now.
Efinah36 IF-Dazzler
Efinah36
Efinah36

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Great Post dear agree with you

Am I looking forward to the circus family??? Nope...as it means that in establishing their story, Ashlok and Shlok are relegated to the bg ebp.   We did have some good scenes of Ashlok in the chawl track and they understood each other very well. A lot of subtle messages were given but get rid of Apsara asap. Show us a better track. For the 400th epi, we HOPE TO GET A GOOD SCENE. WHAT'S WITH THE STUDIED SILENCE, NO PROMOS, NO ON SCREEN BYTES OR OFFSCREEN MASTI.

Well said

Hope cv's don't disappoint us again and shlok wajood track begins this time

Edited by Efinah36 - 24 December 2014 at 8:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya_ShrAvi

Exactly I mentioned same points in my post(beauty and the beast ROFL)
Same city gals na so same thoughts nimLOL  haha Priya , correct sonna...ore ooru namma ooru...

in spite of not showing shlok and ashlok scenes for 3 days... In stead of compensating... CVS are busy throwing APS annoying expressions and RB never ending dialogues on our face Angry  they did away with them today but still saw Aps grimacing and feeling the luv shuv for her shlokji.Angry

On top of it...don't kill me for this...I don't like the whole... Shlok asking chawl ppl to support him and fighting RB for nth time...CVS switched this circus track with wajood track only bcos they couldn't rope actors... don't it effect the name of ph and makers... Thumbs Down  this was the start of the wajood track...he did it on his own with his fists and not brain cells, a few were involved to use his fists and to sense RB and his goons presence. 

Pls CVS...start using your brain...you can't just like that throw random scenes and call it as a food truck /RB track!! they are moving into their own place tom...and hope for nice Ashlok scene as a present for us fans. 

Stop this STARPLUS track asap!!  show us the proper track.

Go to top