India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Some Random thoughts 24.12.14 -- letter to the cv's

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:12am | IP Logged
The past few days have been one of frustration for all of us. Now, Now don't get me wrong...the Raghubhai track brought some promise and the much needed wajood track of Shlok and what we got instead was the complete disappearance by Shlok from our tv screens for 3 whole days. Gosh, how much worse can it get...we still haven't touched rock bottom as there is a whole new CIRCUS FAMILY on its way, dancing their way to the show..as if we are starved for chars and story lines. 
BTW CV's still waiting for you show us the connection between Ankush and Ashlok...We are waiting and still waitng but no signs of a meeting...maybe I have to move to TImbuktu for you to show us this track. LOL

Coming to Raghubhai, he is shown as a fierce and deadly don and in the next scene a bumbling idiot, playing solo snake and ladders and feeling pleased as punch every time he ascends to the top. Such a caricature of this char...the much awaited face off betn them was ok and then things got messy. No fb of Shlok's escape or you have a nice long drawn out seq of the same to satisfy the hunger in our hearts...I am having too much hope here but as I stated before I am a die hard optimist. So willing to give you the chance to redeem yourselves before the story nosedives again. 

Please do show every single emotion flitting across Apsara's face as we love to see her on the screen and omit the great escape and Ashlok's tearful reunion. The way the scenes are being written even the actors seem to be performing in a repetitive way, as Shrenu said in an IV she can even romance a TREE. Well that is what we got y'day except for a few seconds of good emo in the mandir. 

RB is spoiling for a fight with Shlok. He looks awed by him one minute and in the next promising to murder him. Still waiting for you to make up your mind. The whole seq has been written in a FILMY BOLLYWOOD STYLE. We're not complaining but expected much better from a team that gave us such memorable scenes and tracks. 

We know you have your limitations, GC bailed out at the last minute and you were scrambling to come up with a story to fill in while the hunt was on for the new guy. Still no word about AC but hope this is true. Make it an interesting track pls, unlike the Aditi experiment that went awry and to this day we have unanswered questions on the track. TIE UP ALL THE LOOSE ENDS. 

Am I looking forward to the circus family??? Nope...as it means that in establishing their story, Ashlok and Shlok are relegated to the bg ebp. 

We did have some good scenes of Ashlok in the chawl track and they understood each other very well. A lot of subtle messages were given but get rid of Apsara asap. Show us a better track. For the 400th epi, we HOPE TO GET A GOOD SCENE. WHAT'S WITH THE STUDIED SILENCE, NO PROMOS, NO ON SCREEN BYTES OR OFFSCREEN MASTI. 

Just a few thoughts that were swirling in my mind, after reading all the news and spoilers. 

Edited by nim_var - 24 December 2014 at 12:59am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

ramyaadeepasravanthiaskamanaugust123GoWithTheRhythmsameelmaitydeblinaEfinah36vj3072nandu_nansrilotusDEVU.NAIRPriya_ShrAvidv19Dogan1potomacElationk.taddy1234

k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:26am | IP Logged
nice post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nim_var

Dogan1 IF-Sizzlerz
Dogan1
Dogan1

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Fantastic post nimmy !
Exactly my thoughts...well said Thumbs Up
Three days of no slokh was absolute no !
Even if it means cvs were trying to keep it a suspense...sorry not acceptable...

Ok done they did it ...did they compensate ...ebp no...didn't show hoe he escaped,nor a long emotional scene ,no aslokh talks and as sajji mentioned looked like all scenes were shot separately and pasted ...
Is it the same show or we r seeing something else...
On top of it spoilers are frustrating me even further ...Arav falling for astha and arvas sis falling for slokh WTH...what kind of a joke is this ...Angry

Just hanging in for aslokh as I love them and the show...sometimes feel sad that cvs could hv done wonders with this couple and their chemistry ...

Coming to offscreens segments...only god knows what happened...why should true fans suffer because of some bunch of fools who create rumours...
Still have no answer for that...Shocked

Sorry for the long reply...

Zoo already filled with animals ...don't know why cvs want more animals...and are hell bent on reducing screen space of angels

Edited by Dogan1 - 24 December 2014 at 12:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akashavaniPriya_ShrAviDEVU.NAIRnim_var

srilotus IF-Rockerz
srilotus
srilotus

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Awesome post NimmyClap needed one
i felt bad wen cv's didn't showed Shlok's fb about how he escaped, 
in yesterday's epi,wen aSHLOK WERE HUGGING EACH OTHER,i felt that hug was forced...that was tight indeed, but i felt something was missing...felt like Astha was really hugging a tree or a khamba(pole)...jus my pov

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akashavaniDEVU.NAIRnim_var

Dogan1 IF-Sizzlerz
Dogan1
Dogan1

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Some more 
Were Sojal varad scene absolutely necessary ?
Varad Sid scene ?
Apsara opening her mouth and asking Slokhji how ar u?
RB talking to pooja and playing the same snakes and ladder game like an idiot 

Instead they could concentrated on slokh and aslokh emotional scene...

Iam done nimmy ...sorry ! No more whining...all poured out

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akashavaniDEVU.NAIRnim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dogan1

Fantastic post nimmy !
Exactly my thoughts...well said Thumbs Up
Three days of no slokh was absolute no !
Even if it means cvs were trying to keep it a suspense...sorry not acceptable...

Ok done they did it ...did they compensate ...ebp no...didn't show hoe he escaped,nor a long emotional scene ,no aslokh talks and as sajji mentioned looked like all scenes were shot separately and pasted ...
Is it the same show or we r seeing something else...
On top of it spoilers are frustrating me even further ...Arav falling for astha and arvas sis falling for slokh WTH...what kind of a joke is this ...Angry

Just hanging in for aslokh as I love them and the show...sometimes feel sad that cvs could hv done wonders with this couple and their chemistry ...

Coming to offscreens segments...only god knows what happened...why should true fans suffer because of some bunch of fools who create rumours...
Still have no answer for that...Shocked

Sorry for the long reply...

Zoo already filled with animals ...don't know why cvs want more animals...and are hell bent on reducing screen space of angels

Divya, loved yr looonnng reply. Hug

It's only 2 epi that have been aired this week so far. Still have 4 days left to make good on the promise and deliver some answers and a good track. 

It is so cheesy if AC and his sis fall for Ashlok...I mean how corny it is...for a married person...no boundaries left...what message do they want to convey to the ppl watching the show...bad enough we have to sit thro' Apsara and her irritating dreams...now adding more to the mix. Angry

As you said bud, in it for only n only for Ashlok. Not looking forward to the visit to the zoo at all.Confused

Dogan1

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by k.taddy1234

nice post

thanks for the like, Kusum.Big smile
nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srilotus

Awesome post NimmyClap needed one
i felt bad wen cv's didn't showed Shlok's fb about how he escaped, 
in yesterday's epi,wen aSHLOK WERE HUGGING EACH OTHER,i felt that hug was forced...that was tight indeed, but i felt something was missing...felt like Astha was really hugging a tree or a khamba(pole)...jus my pov

Sri, hope we will see the escape today atleast. Shlok was looking tired and drawn in the mandir scene, it was realistic as he just escaped from RB and did not any food and water. Aastha also did not have much...fainting was good but the hug was ok ...did not make me tingle...LOLLOL

srilotus

Go to top