Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My Journey With ARSHI

avantis Senior Member
avantis
avantis

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Hi Everyone...

I have never been a part of this forum and have only been able to catch an occasional or two episodes in the 1.5 yrs when IPKKND was being aired (god knows how much I regret that). And knowingly I have never watched any soap in fear of getting addicted cos my work pressure didnt allow me that luxury.
However this year I am on sabbatical and was just surfing through youtube when suddenly I came across an article which stated the most controversial exits from soaps in Indian TV and barun Sobti topped the list with the whole fiasco being mentioned and I was at my wit's end as to how can it happen that a male lead's exit has resulted in the show being shut down.
hence began my journey of unraveling ARSHI.
I searched Youtube frantically for episodes but nowhere did i get the entire season. I went through all love scenes in 2 Days straight and by the time I ended it I was cursing SP for blocking some videos.I forgot everything and just kept on asking people where do I get the season (mind you I still didnt come across India forums then)...finally my best friend who's a guy helped me in downloading the entire season through torrent seeing my misery and he's the one who told me about India forums.
The two weeks there after I have watched each episode and read the analysis and all topics related to the episode on India forums...it was like I was reliving those 1.5 yrs with you all.
I started watching it when I was at an all time low in my career and believe me when I say it rejuvenated my zest for life...I not only fell in love with ARSHI but with each and every character be it as insignificant as Khushi's friend Preeto or her business partner Shukla Ji and ofcourse the omnipresent Aman.
And to top it all, after SRK, Barun Sobti is the only other Indian actor for whom I've gone crazy...I even saw his movie MAMR the first day of its release.
But when i sit to watch TV I cannot watch any other soap as interestingly as I watch even the repeatedly watched ARSHI scenes!
On Youtube I only watch IPKKND, Barun and Sanaya related videos...
My dream is to watch some of the all time fav IPKKND episodes with another IPK fan...

By the way I am from Kolkata and a bengali...hope I didnt bore anyone...just want to be friends with you all and share the same passion

Heart

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235First_Lightinlovewithtvkaviation-capiyaarshijdd1959-ChildOfChrist-Rafaheli

serendipity235 Senior Member
serendipity235
serendipity235

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:07am | IP Logged
@TM..what a lovely account of your experience and written so well too. Yes, this forum in its hey day was a never to be forgotten experience. 
I can understand your need to share your love for IPK and I have a suggestion. 
The link below is a thread where there are ongoing discussions on IPK. Some truly wonderful writing there by a very warm and welcoming group of people. You could have a look there and join in if you wish.
Good luck! Smile
-ChildOfChrist- IF-Rockerz
-ChildOfChrist-
-ChildOfChrist-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Welcome! Hug I'm glad you found out about IF!
avantis Senior Member
avantis
avantis

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serendipity235

@TM..what a lovely account of your experience and written so well too. Yes, this forum in its hey day was a never to be forgotten experience. 
I can understand your need to share your love for IPK and I have a suggestion. 
The link below is a thread where there are ongoing discussions on IPK. Some truly wonderful writing there by a very warm and welcoming group of people. You could have a look there and join in if you wish.

Good luck! Smile

Hey Thank you so much for the welcome!
I would surely like to join in...much love to you Heart
avantis Senior Member
avantis
avantis

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyforsarun

Welcome! Hug I'm glad you found out about IF!

Thank you so much!...
My love to you Heart

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top