Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

MananOS : Tiger v/s Tigress OS ROUND 3 PG 7 (Page 7)

sana_07 Goldie
sana_07
sana_07

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:17am | IP Logged

TIGER V/S TIGRESS - ROUND 3

Cabir standing there  thinking  about the talk he had with nandini in morning... nandini sense him and ask about the matter he told her about the Harshad thing... And he is sure that harshad has not changed

Nandini : I know cabir harshad ne tum sb k sath bohot bura kra hai... tum logo ne bhi aisa kra h na bs diff. itna h k u always had it cover... And tum harshad ko mujhse jayda jante ho ... may be wo badal gya ho and agar nahi badla and if he is manipulating aliya... To cabir u knw what exactly he is trying to do ... wo FAB5 ko todna chahta hai ... and uska result bhi dikh raha hai in face of ur fight last night... Cabir tumhe use aisa krne se rokna hoga... I am not telling you to forgive him but just to withdraw the case... think about aliya uska bhai jail me hai and she only help all of you to put him behind the bars right ... agr wo tumhare liye itna kr skti h tum uske liye itna  nahi kr skte ... and I heard somewhere the best way to be ahead of ur enemy is to keep him in front of ur eyes... Cabir agr wo tumhare samne rahega to kuch nahi kr payega and agr usne kuch kra to aliya will get to know how he used his own sister and than there will never be any chapter of harshad in FAB5 life ... Please cabir think about FAB5 and aliya ... she used my frnd and try to hit me by bat in drama room too ... But Than also I m telling you to withdraw the case ... time will punish him ... but plz don't punish aliya and FAB5 bcoz of him...

Mukti came and tap on cabir shoulder ... Kya hua cabir ?

Cabir: Mukti I think hume harshad ko bahar nikal lena chahiye ... and he explained what nandini told him in morning...

Mukti think about the talk he had with abhi last night in rehabe and also nandini words : I think cabir u r right ... Just bcoz of him hum hmari family nahi tutne denge ...

Cabir: Chal phir sab thik kr dete hai ... But hum aliya ko ye nahi btayenge k we gona keep eye on harshad ...

Cabir to aliya: I m sorry aliya about the last night ... me gusse me tha bs isliye ... I dnt want to hurt you ... And dhruv tujhe bhi bro dil se sorry ...

Dhruv: Its ok bro ... And he hug cabir...

Mukti : Yes aliya ... I m sorry too... we will withdraw the case ... and forget the past ...

Aliya : That means you both forgive bhai... she said happily

Mukti : We need sometime for that aliya hope you understand but for now we will withdraw the case ...

Aliya : Thankyou guys thankyou  for understanding me ... and I m too sorry about saying to break FAB5 ... time for group hug...

Cabir: I think u shud thank nandini for this too ... she only put sense in my head and also agr abhi wo hume rokti nahi to we must till now have tore apart ...

Dhruv: hume use jaa kr abhi bulana chahiye kya ???

Mukti : Let her be alone for sometime ... she had enough of insult today ...

Dhruv: I think u r right ... after sometime we will go ...

Cabir than call in police station and told inspector that they are withdrawing there case and will come to him soon for formalities ... at that instant manik came and heard cabir talking with inspector... Manik came back after cooling himself down for his friends ...

Manik was happy : matlb ab sb thik hai cabir ... tu maan gya h to that means no more fights and nomore breaking of FAB5 h na ... manik hug cabir and move towards mukti ...

Cabir was angry with manik for insulting nandini and due to him only soha too insult her ... But for FAB5 he didn't say anything to him ...

MAnik: Thankyou guys ... time for group hug... They all hug and have smile on there face

MAnik: So now that everything is back on track we should focus on our deadline ... come lets practice...

Dhruv: Manik don't u think hume in sb k liye kisi aur ko bhi thanks bolna chahiye ...

Manik: kisi aur ko ??? who ???

Mukti: Nandini ...

Than cabir  told about the talk he had with nandini in morning excluding the keeping eye on harshad talk...

Manik  was surprised : Nandini ... where is she...

Aliya :   who yahan nahi hai manik...

Manik: haan to koi bat nahi ... jb aa jayegi than I will talk to her ... Lets just start our practice and he held the mic again

Cabir : Woh wapas yahan nahi aayegi manik...

MAnik: Kyu ??? ( he was shocked as all of sudden who kyu chali gyi )

Mukti: Manik r u serious ... tujhe nahi pata who kyu nahi wapas aayegi ...

Manik: NAhi ...

Dhruv: Because of you ...

MAnik : Mere krn mene kya kra hai...

Cabir: Guys ise kuch yaad nahi ... Memory loss hua hai ise ... time to give him recap... cabir narrate him what he said to her and how he treated her ... Aur islye usne decide kra k wo ab hmari manager nahi banegi... Manik recall his words he was ashamed of his action ... his head was down and he was getting angry on himself for hurting her nandu ...

Manik : yuh to meri baat kbhi nahi manti .. is baa kaise hi man gyi .. koi argument nahi kra usne ...

Cabir: do you want to know more reason y she left .. to sun ... he then told him how soha insult her and how nandini save them and his image ... She hide the precious work done by manik malhotra  from soha ... Manik digging down in guilt ...and also got angry as how that soha can insult his nandu ...

Manik : I will talk to that soha ... how can she insult her ??? he was in rage again ...

Aliya : don't manik... I think u shud talk with nandini first ...

Manik dial her num. but she was not picking up the phn ... he try 2-3 times ... what the hell why she is not picking up my call...  Rest of FAB4 also dial her num. but it get not responding... Manik was by now sure that she will be sitting alone somewhere and is hurt like anything... everyone was worried for her now...

Mukti : I think she is badly hurt ... we should find her ...

Dhruv: May be woh ghr chali gyi hogi...

MAnik: nahi woh ghar nahi gyi hogi ... she will be here only ... I will go nd find her ... ( he knw his nandu ... who aise ghar jaa kr sbko pareshan nahi kregi ... she knw hw to hide her pain )

Cabir: Hum sab chalenge ... hum sab ko sorry bolna h use ... May be wo medical room me ho ... maine kaha tha use wahan jane ko ... she has brutal marks on her hand ... he said glaring at manik...

They all went out from the room and go in diff. direction to find her ...

ON THE OTHER HAND ...

Nandini on the other side was roaming alone in the college corridor having unshed tears in her eyes ... And thinking about the words manik  said ... and was furious on soha as she is going close to manik... while she was going aimlessly nowhere... someone call her from behind...

Hey nandini ... Listen to me ... Stop ... The person run and catch her by shoulder and shake her ... Where are you lost I was calling you from long time ...Nandini ...

Nandini: Oh sorry abhimanyu I was thinking about something... she said hiding her tear and mark by her transparent dupatta... btao kyu dhund rahe the ... Gud news hai ?? she said tring to smile ...

Abhi : gud news toh hai but tumhe kya hua hai sach sach btao ...she told him everything ...

Abhi : hey nandini don't cry ...and about the mark ... tumne mahadev serial nahi dekha tha kya ... shivji has marked sati as his when he leave his finger marks on her hand... She smile listeing his words..

Nandini : u r crazy and what cheesy line was that ... kuch bhi...

Abhi : I am not joking ... whatever happen think about it with calm mind and you will get the answer for your questions, as y he did that and all... .and haan kal se mai tumhare clg me as a coouncellor join kr raha hu ... and think about what I said ... bye and he go away from there...

After he left her phone rings its her Amms ...

Nandini: Hey amms kaise ho aap ???

Amms: maii to thik hai but meri nandu ko kya hua hai ... mujhe pata hai kuch hua hai ... maii meri nandu ki awaz pehchanti hai ...

Nandini : Aap kaise jaan jate ho amms..

Amms: kyu ki mai nandu ki amms hu na... jaldi btao kya hua hai??

Nandini : Amms agr koi person jise aap apna close mante ho apko hurt kre aap pr gussa kre and told you to leave .. and told you they don't need u anymore .. to kya krna chahiye...

Amms: Nandu hum jhagda gussa unhi pr krte h jo hmare close hote hai kuki hume pata hai woh hume smjh jayenge and hume unhe nahi chodna chahiye and  meri nandu janti h use ka krna hai ... just relax.. nd think... I hv to go my bacha koi aaya h will talk you later ... take care...

Nandini was still confused she want to relax her mind ... she saw cd's in her hand .. she went to music library  and bring music player and speakers and ...  from there and went to an empty classroom...

BACK TO FAB5

Manik went to staircase behind music wing ... Aliya to the washroom ... Mukti cafeteria and terrace ... Dhruv to medical room but came to know she didn't came there... He call everyone on conference .. guys nandini medical room me nahi h nurse ne kaha woh yahan aayi hi nahi ... Cabir was passing by music library ... Librarian was talking to someone .. that girl in white suit ... she is so strange 2 din pehle veena le kr gyi thi ... subah classical songs ki cd's aur ab ye ... I dnt believe student still hv interest in classical music... Cabir was sure nandini hi wo ladki thi ... he went ahead and saw someone in an empty classroom and was shocked... guys the floor is on fire here ... please come to the classroom near music library fast ... And he cut the call and all ran from wherever they are ... cabir was seeing the person from outside  the glass door only ... The person was none other than nandini ...

Some classical music was playing on the player ... her hair were tied up in a ponytail and her dupatta was tied from her side neck to her waist and she was wearing ghungroo ... She was DANCING fast  and the song end... At the same time FAB5 reached there and asked cabir what the matter ... he point towards her ... she has again started dancing on different song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUEpRjhxwiI

This was the song she was dancing at plz just play the song if u don't want to see ... If you see than imagine main lead dancer as nandini but the only difference is that she was not smiling and dancing carelessly i.e. fast ...

During first para she was having a hurt and angry expression changing time to time thinking about manik behavior and his today's outburst ... She was dancing as fast as she could .. as if want to just wash out the thoughts ...

On the other side behind the doors all were shocked as well as surprised seeing nandini dancing like this ...

Mukti : I didn't know nandini classical singer k sath itni achi dancer bhi hai ...  its just wow

Aliya :  I knw but jis tarah se who dance kr rhi hai kahi khud ko hurt na krle ...

Dhruv: Hume use rokna chahiye kya ?

Cabir: Nahi guys ... may be in this way only she can relax her mind .. hume use nahi rokna chahi ye ...

All this time manik  was mute he was just watching his nandu and seeing his face which was changing expression second by second... he very well know he was the reason behind this ... and she is only thinking about him ... this thought make him smile and at the same time he was also sad as she is hurting thinking about him...

When the 2nd para start and while turning round  and doing her step she think about the amms and abhimanyu sentences ... then she again recall manik today's words ... when he said to stay from his group prob. It was actually saving her so that no other FAB5  member can say bad word to her and she smile , when he said to go and help abhimanyu is just because he is jealous with abhimanyu and again she smile, when he told her he don't want to see her around is just because he can't control himself , and last when she recall soha word that it get ruined ( while manik was touching the curtain she got scared and she open the window and ran from there sensing that manik has saw her ... and uske baad kya hua she didn't know )... is because manik told soha to leave after she herself went out from there... she smile  ... Also her dance has been polite now...

Manik was all the time noticing it but didn't get what she thinking now ...

Mukti : ye ek dum se smile kyu krne lg gyi ... ye thik to hai...

Cabir: may be she was thinking about previous good memories... Manik to remember there past good memories ... they all slowly enter and stand aside ...

And during the last music slot she was doing spin very fast and her eyes were closed in relaxation also she was  smiling widely and her expression was as if  she has decided what she want ... and y not ... she has decided how to teach manik malhotra and also she has understand all his action and reaction... the music end and so her spin she was going to fall but manik ran towards her and catches her from her waist with his right hand... Her eyes were closed as she knew this touch... Manik made her stand ...

MAnik : Tum thik ho ...???

Cabir was fuming as what type of que. He is asking her...but was surprised when she smile and said yes I m fine... I was just feeling like dancing so came here... and what are you all doing here... its ur practice time... u all hv to work hard... and seeing u all together I guess sb sort out ho gya hai ... She ask this while seeing cabir and he assure her with his eyes...this was notice by manik and he was happy with it...

Aliya: thankyou for that and also u r an amazing dancer  nandini ...

NAndini blush .. thankyou she smile and see manik... who was confused with her behavior ...

Manik rudely said: we are here bcoz u were not picking up your damn phn... FAB5 glare manik..

Nandini was thinking I knw manik y u r saying this but I knw you nw: I m sorry  actually mera phn silent pr tha...

Dhruv : its okay agr hum tumhe dhundne nahi aate to tumhara dance kaise dekhte... so it's a nice deal waise bhi we need break and we got it...

Cabir concern: And y the hell you didn't go to medical room ...

Nandini came beside cabir while saying : it is fine now cabir see... thodi si ice lagaungi to thik ho jayega dnt worry... she whisper to his ear waise bhi it's a precious work done by mr. monster manik malhotra ... and they both smile ... unnoticed by others

Nandini : waise guys I was thinking agar tum log aise hi baar baar break lete rahoge to songs complete nahi ho payenge ... I think you guys really need a manager...

Mukti : That means u r our manager once again right ... oh yess...

Nandini : Nandini moorthy ki commitment hai and I don't go back on my words ... She said while seeing manik ... he was confused as if what is going on in her mind and how is she so calm ... but was happy that she will be again in front of him... so shall we move bohot time waste ho chukka hai ... its my order...

Cabir: Aaye AAye miss manager ...he said while saluting her ... chalo ... FAB5 see manik and indicate him to talk ...

Manik : Nandini I m sorry  for this he said my point towards her brutally  brushed hand and also for my words and ...

Nandini : Manik don't say sorry its okay also it don't suit your personality u know and she smile ... ab chale and he nod...

They all move manik and cabir are back ... manik in his thought whisper ... isse hua kya hai itni calm kaise hai ...

Cabir was enjoying his expression ... Mumbai Tiger 1 Deccan Tigress 2 ... Oh yes ... kya baat hai god apne to itni jaldi sun li meri ... thankyou ... manik  baba tu to gayo ... NAndini Moorty the fighter is back ...

Hope you all like it ... plz share your views ... critism welcome have a nice day Smile

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

reena1146starryLove_skfanfic99babita8925silver21forumloveangellovemananshravya.krSonia_J16swarobi1chandana123Dazlingdivyababita_14388appy111uma_taareynara26Muffinheadmusicalstarssehrmemonpiyu008HTA111shristi sardakriti094Arshirox97Srujana7.MaNanapardh_ba-ABI-vani86manancrazeMeDHellsAngelnicky13RomComFanashmitaaAliyagogoinits_viratholicHumzy__Aarti__...Smile...-Iruni-_keertu_navkPrincessAshVikNikki_Titli

apardh_ba IF-Dazzler
apardh_ba
apardh_ba

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:56am | IP Logged
humari nandu ke dimag main chal kya raha hain update soon. Thanks for d pm. Nxt update jaldi se I want to knw what happen nxt.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashmitaa

vani86 IF-Dazzler
vani86
vani86

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Smile thanks a lot for the pm...
its awsome...i liked a lot ...amazing update...continue soon...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nara26ashmitaa

MeDHellsAngel IF-Rockerz
MeDHellsAngel
MeDHellsAngel

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Awesome update. Just loved it.
Plz continue soon.
Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:31am | IP Logged
wow wow wonderful update...n the mahadev show scene u mentiond...i used to see tht show n tht scene u told here is one of my favs...n u hv brilliantly used tht scene here..!!

cant wait to see hw Manik level the scores nw..Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nara26ashmitaa

nara26 Senior Member
nara26
nara26

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Tnx for pm Smile Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashmitaa

Humzy IF-Rockerz
Humzy